Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 32. (Read 43043 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
So glad I am out of this. Scam or no, blockchain errors making people "roi 3500%". And when blockchain/fork is fixed roi drops like a stone. Support at Slack tells everyone that the blockchain needs to "set in" to up roi Again isnt cool. And yes, they Do call people crackheads.

No matter the dispute you really need to be professional in every aspect when selling a product. These guys are not, not in ANY aspect.

Chatting with people in Slack, almost everyone wants out gives a pretty good image on how "good" this project is.

I'm also thinking the same because i notice someone is selling on coinmarkets but they say they are still ICO, very untrustworthy to me and they refuse to answer
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

We are trying to list the coin on 3 to 4 exchanges

1. C-cex
2. Cryptopia
3. Coinsmarkets
4. Yobit
Can you specify when do you expect the coin to be listed on any of the mentioned exchanges?
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
So glad I am out of this. Scam or no, blockchain errors making people "roi 3500%". And when blockchain/fork is fixed roi drops like a stone. Support at Slack tells everyone that the blockchain needs to "set in" to up roi Again isnt cool. And yes, they Do call people crackheads.

No matter the dispute you really need to be professional in every aspect when selling a product. These guys are not, not in ANY aspect.

Chatting with people in Slack, almost everyone wants out gives a pretty good image on how "good" this project is.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
i cant sign up using the website, i want to participate in crowdsale, and this i want to know this is pre sale with 50% disc or sale round 1? also i saw people sale this. How many coin will be sale in crowdsale?
Activity: 13
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-HC.htm - is the ICO over already? I saw that you guys listed on this exchange and even there was somebody selling?

It says its offline now because of wallet maintenance, was there a problem with the wallet before?
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
how many tokens do you reserve for bounty?
Activity: 70
I can help you with youtube promotion. Need some help?
Activity: 42
Just found your announcement! I think I like the project idea. When do you start the ico?  and how long the bounty will be??
Activity: 42
Activity: 3
do you have a separate campaign for pre-ico and ico?

Pre-ICO is manually done in which we sell coins manually to you in slack chat.
@75 cents per coin

ICO will be fully automated with lots of spending on publicity
@ $1 per coin
what is the minimum anyone can buy?
Activity: 27
Awesome. Cannot wait to enter the ICO @ 75 cents per coin. Acceptable as total supply is 10 M
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
when do you think the investments in your tokens will pay off?
Activity: 17
Looks perfect project. Nice support team, almost always online. It is rare to see such a good coin in ICO
Activity: 61
where the coin will be listed?

We are trying to list the coin on 3 to 4 exchanges

1. C-cex
2. Cryptopia
3. Coinsmarkets
4. Yobit
do you have a separate campaign for pre-ico and ico?

Pre-ICO is manually done in which we sell coins manually to you in slack chat.
@75 cents per coin

ICO will be fully automated with lots of spending on publicity
@ $1 per coin
@Powerhemp  I helped you in slack

Activity: 6
The Pre-ICO sale is ON now!

You can buy the coins right now by sending me private message here on forum, or you can join slack chat and deal with me in private message. You can join using this invite link
https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA

-support
Any update in pre-ICO date...?
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Hi! Do you need Spanish translations?
Pages:
Jump to: