Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 36. (Read 43043 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Hi! i have a FB account about crypto, more then 5000 subscribers. PM me, I want to participate in bounty.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The project seems  promising, I will invest  when ico starts, good luck!
I will recommend to consider in pre-ICO.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Hello! I want to participate in bounty, are there any options like twitter or Facebook in the program.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
did you collect enough money for the product development yet?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is this coin already at any exchange? Is this coin worth to invest and to run a masternode? And how many coins get a masternode owner in 24 hours?
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
WOW. this is so obvious scam that its almost embarrasing. Bitkitten, please, we know you are just trying to make a fuzz about it..

I was in the slack, got kicked out for pointing out that the blockchain and core is dysfunctional to say the least.. all my coins are now gone. from 2500 to 0. They are saying the devs are working on it and STILL want to sell their coins.. come on. Sell a broken piece of shit coin like this is uncool as hell!

HUGE SCAM ALERT!

Even you are kicked from slack,
How can they take back your coin?    Huh

well, they are working and rewinding the blockchain and doing all sorts of tricks..either to really get it to work, or just scammers. OR, trying to get it to work but dont have a single clue what the hell they are doing.

I am thinking opt no 2 or 3.
Activity: 160
WOW. this is so obvious scam that its almost embarrasing. Bitkitten, please, we know you are just trying to make a fuzz about it..

I was in the slack, got kicked out for pointing out that the blockchain and core is dysfunctional to say the least.. all my coins are now gone. from 2500 to 0. They are saying the devs are working on it and STILL want to sell their coins.. come on. Sell a broken piece of shit coin like this is uncool as hell!

HUGE SCAM ALERT!

Even you are kicked from slack,
How can they take back your coin?    Huh
Activity: 222
Hey! I know its too early, but tell about your future trading prices. Want to estimate the future tokens value.
So, what are your plans for now?
I heard somewhere that you might change the whitepaper. What exactly you will change?
Activity: 240
Merit: 11

HUGE SCAM ALERT!
Activity: 42
On what will your coin be built?
can I contribute bitcoins on ico? Or only eth? And what about fiat?
Activity: 38
Activity: 45
it seem to be good, Grin i would to become a masternode, but i do not enough money.  Cry Cry
p/s:
i still doing Vietnamese translation for ANN thread.  Cool

see below link for bounty post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23350049
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
it seem to be good, Grin i would to become a masternode, but i do not enough money.  Cry Cry
p/s:
i still doing Vietnamese translation for ANN thread.  Cool
Activity: 61
Please do not buy from anyone else as we are trying to raise funds as part of ICO. You should buy directly from me or the developer Oba

You can join our Slack and buy directly from me, my nick there is HMC_Support https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA 

-support
Activity: 61
i have 2 mn running now on 2 different vps. i have setup all too vps the same way and they run fine now.
mn1 start succesfull
mn2 failed to start masternode Error: could not allocate vin
it looks like im getting rewards for mn1 and 2 but status for mn2 is not in list^^ can someone help?

Did you follow the steps to setup multiple masternodes? You created 2 wallets on the same PC, right?

Please get help in slack chat in real time

-support
Pages:
Jump to: