Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 34. (Read 43043 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what exchanges do you have in mind for the future?
Activity: 61
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
do you plan bounty for social media?
Activity: 16
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
I've been a member of the Telegram group from the start, today i logged in and asked a simple question. Why all the deleted msg's as its impossible to follow the conversation for the last few days.

The dev replied, called me a crackhead and removed me from the group. I am disgusted, definitely not a way to handle your supporters. Seems like the devs are up to no good. I'm out, good luck to the investors.

Could you please prove this with screenshots? It's important for the community to prove improper behaviour.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
You can join our Slack and buy directly from me, my nick there is HMC_Support 

Am I the only one to find this extremely suspicious?
Price is 75 cents per coin right now in pre-ICO phase. Price will be $1 in next phase. Hurry up to buy

You can join our Slack and buy directly from me, my nick there is HMC_Support https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA
I've been a member of the Telegram group from the start, today i logged in and asked a simple question. Why all the deleted msg's as its impossible to follow the conversation for the last few days.

The dev replied, called me a crackhead and removed me from the group. I am disgusted, definitely not a way to handle your supporters. Seems like the devs are up to no good. I'm out, good luck to the investors.
Hahah..don’t be silly boy. It is clearly shown from your comment that you just want to prmote another coin. Effort wasted Grin
Activity: 3
What will be the ico price?
And how to join bounty campaign?
I got the link. Click to join bounty prog:
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23350049
Activity: 76
ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r

Looks nice, i would liked to have invested more, but at the moment all my money is invested into own projects,
i was just able to by a little now, i hope can get some more as soon as possible.
Well, i believe you will get big rewards from your little investment  Cool
Davidwe, so got my advice and now helping others. Its very nice👍
Activity: 3
Hi! i have a FB account about crypto, more then 5000 subscribers. PM me, I want to participate in bounty.
Have gone through the thread, they have nice bounty program. You should participate.
Activity: 10
🌎🌎🌎
We have released an update for wallet, please update your wallet by following the below steps. Windows, Linux and MAC update is done right now, Steps for windows are:
Step 1. Delete only Harvest-qt.exe file
Step 2. Download the new wallet from https://www.harvestcoin.org/download-white-paper.html
Step 3. Just run the new downloaded exe file

Explorer will start working fine again by tomorrow..

🌎🌎🌎

Thanks for updating. This will be helpful for all the stakeholders/investors including myself Wink
Activity: 10
Could you please explain what rewards & benefits are you getting?
Yup, due to this coin project I am getting revenue, high profits and RIO & expecting more highly priced sales in future as well. Cool
Activity: 2
is the quantity of tokens limited?

yes max supply is only going to be 10,000,000 coins only..

Please consider increasing the quantity. It will be good.
Activity: 2
The project seems  promising, I will invest  when ico starts, good luck!
I will recommend to consider in pre-ICO.
What is reason you recommend to invest in pre-ICO?
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
nice website, i like it, hopefully your project is achieved in accordance with the target
🌎🌎🌎
We have released an update for wallet, please update your wallet by following the below steps. Windows, Linux and MAC update is done right now, Steps for windows are:
Step 1. Delete only Harvest-qt.exe file
Step 2. Download the new wallet from https://www.harvestcoin.org/download-white-paper.html
Step 3. Just run the new downloaded exe file

Explorer will start working fine again by tomorrow..

🌎🌎🌎
Activity: 4
did you collect enough money for the product development yet?
Seems they are still doing it till ICO...
Pages:
Jump to: