Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 39. (Read 43043 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Wow,
be really careful everybody before investing here. There was a mess in slack channel before they ban everybody who did complain.
Read first,  don't get  blinded by the ROI numbers. !!!

The block times are about 5 seconds average, (not 2 mins as intended) so basically there is something really wrong with the re-targeting algorithm.
Since its concerning block times ( like block sizes) they have to a hard fork (and I guess coin swap) to fix it, they will need to fix it before they can get on any exchanges too as I think the block times are too crazy, and there is a huge risk of orphaned blocks and chain splits at that speed.

Since its block times just like bitcoin with block size issues its a problem with the difficulty re targeting so its part in the consensus. I think they need to do a hard fork to fix it.

Yeah its not cool that they just ban anyone that talks about it from the slack
The uncool is that they ban not just somebody, they ban people/investors who did invest in project. They didn't try to find a solution they just ban the people bcz they raise some concern, valid concern about the project.
Activity: 8
Wow,
be really careful everybody before investing here. There was a mess in slack channel before they ban everybody who did complain.

The block times are about 5 seconds average, (not 2 mins as intended) so basically there is something really wrong with the re-targeting algorithm.
Since its concerning block times ( like block sizes) they have to a hard fork (and I guess coin swap) to fix it, they will need to fix it before they can get on any exchanges too as I think the block times are too crazy, and there is a huge risk of orphaned blocks and chain splits at that speed.

Since its block times just like bitcoin with block size issues its a problem with the difficulty re targeting so its part in the consensus. I think they need to do a hard fork to fix it.

Yeah its not cool that they just ban anyone that talks about it from the slack
Activity: 22
Wow,
Activity: 8
Our coin is giving 3500 % ROI, it deserves better price, we are now instantly selling at 75 cents per coin. We cannot wait for the 7th November now

-support
Am really interested in bounty program  Wink
I believe they must have nice bounty prog as well.

The 3500% ROI is because blocks were coming in way to fast for that day, they were calling it a "blockspike"

Actually there is a serious bug in the re-targeting algorithm that means block times can be really fast sometimes (and other times really really slow) which is really not good at all.
As its in the targeting algorithm they will need to hard fork (and likely do a coin swap) in order to fix it.

oops!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I can't understand what is the difference to other cryptos out there except being a masternode coin... which now days isn't even that uncommon?
Activity: 11
230k coins sold till now out of 250k limit. Only 20k coins = 8 MN remaining to be sold. 50 cents is price per coin in this

You can join our Slack and buy directly from me, my nick there is HMC_Support https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

After this pre-ICO sale, we have :  Next round of 40k coins limit (2%) for 75 cents per coin and not 50 cents.

You can check more on https://www.harvestcoin.org/ico.html

https://i.imgur.com/u5SRqKA.png

-support
So I logged in after single day & you sold approx all coins. People are investing with you guys.

So quick investment might be reason for higher price of this coin...
Yes it is but price should be same as promised Undecided
Activity: 5
DDL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
Our coin is giving 3500 % ROI, it deserves better price, we are now instantly selling at 75 cents per coin. We cannot wait for the 7th November now

-support

You guys should adhere to what you commit first! Angry
230k coins sold till now out of 250k limit. Only 20k coins = 8 MN remaining to be sold. 50 cents is price per coin in this

You can join our Slack and buy directly from me, my nick there is HMC_Support https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

After this pre-ICO sale, we have :  Next round of 40k coins limit (2%) for 75 cents per coin and not 50 cents.

You can check more on https://www.harvestcoin.org/ico.html

https://i.imgur.com/u5SRqKA.png

-support
So I logged in after single day & you sold approx all coins. People are investing with you guys.

So quick investment might be reason for higher price of this coin...
Activity: 6
Can’t go through all. Can anyone please summarise for me?🤓

Pre-ICO is till 7th Nov,
2500 needed for MasterNode
Total 10M coins.

Also selling 250K in pre-ico. with 50% off.
Hope it will help you.

I think 50% is not valid now anymore.
Activity: 2
Activity: 2

-support
I believe they must have nice bounty prog as well.
Activity: 4
Activity: 4

-support
Activity: 10
Guys please be very careful before you invest. Join the slack and see the conversations. The team has been changing things and are not transparent. I wanted to buy the coin, but after looking at the slack conversation, this looks very shady.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i need buy this , send pm me please
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I just came to see the claim of 3500% ROI by investing in this coin. It really made me curious how openly team is saying this with so much confidence. I am going to read everything which has been shared on previous pages. In the meanwhile I see people are complaining with signup issue at time of buying. If there is any issue it should be fixed once for all.
Activity: 55
hi, i've try to register on harvest site to partecipate the ico, but the panel not work. Can you help me?
Pages:
Jump to: