Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 45. (Read 43043 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Use Linux!
look like a really promising project
I am waiting for the bounty campaign
do you have any bounty to take part in?
ICO should start in a week or two, we are planning exact dates for it.

Coin has working wallets, roadmap, whitepaper, support, working masternodes and much more, even before ICO. We are working hard to get more things done before ICO.

Coin is priced at 50 cents in pre-ICO sale and priced at $1 per coin in ICO because there are only 10 million coins ever. Also it is pure POS coin now with low supply.

-support
Activity: 868
I know Masternode is now a core part of all coins but then have the price set at 50cents per coins at the initial stage is actually a bit expensive. I read the details and must admit that the coin is over priced. In order to gain more coverage and investors, ICO should always start with low price for the early birds. Either reduce the price or cut down on the total coins needed for MasterNode. This was I think the community will grow faster and you guys will have lot of investors as average person will also be able to afford Masternode.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
This seems a little expensive starting the coin at 50c when there isn't even a proper wallet, roadmap or a clear plan on anything yet. Make me a much better offer and i will buy in. 50c i can buy many well known coins that are already trading.
Activity: 11
when does PoW start?

POW was only for pre mine to get availability of coins for funding ICO

It is a pure POS now

-support

so why was it marketed as a PoW minable coin for 7777 blocks if it was only internal. stupid false advertising.
Going through comments; it seems they don’t have clear planning🤓
Activity: 11
Reserve for pak translation; but for sure for some bounty Cool
Activity: 9
Total market supply?

Total tokens ever: 10 million
Total tokens available right now: 2  million

-support

Don't tell me; you mean 8million are sold?

I mean 2 million coins are available in market, some of them are mined in POW so that we can perform upcoming ICO

You can purchase coins right now at 50% discount in Pre-ICO sale at 50 cents per coin by joining our slack and messaging Support there

https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA

-support

When do you expect to have ICO?
thanks,
Total market supply?

-support

I mean 2 million coins are available in market, some of them are mined in POW so that we can perform upcoming ICO

You can purchase coins right now at 50% discount in Pre-ICO sale at 50 cents per coin by joining our slack and messaging Support there

https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA

-support
Activity: 6
Total market supply?

-support

Great!

I already bought 2 MN at 50 cents at 50% off (5000 coins total). + I am getting huge rewardsssssss  Grin Grin

Can you please explain about rewards you are getting?

Rewards for Masternode are designed to be 800% ROI annually. The rewards split in the number of masternodes. This is why it is good to be one of the first few masternodes as they earn a lot as rewards get split only between a few masternodes.

-support
Woh.. awesome one. Then I think I should give it a try.
Thanks for info.
Great!

I already bought 2 MN at 50 cents at 50% off (5000 coins total). + I am getting huge rewardsssssss  Grin Grin

Rewards for Masternode are designed to be 800% ROI annually. The rewards split in the number of masternodes. This is why it is good to be one of the first few masternodes as they earn a lot as rewards get split only between a few masternodes.

-support
Activity: 7
I have always liked the masternodes, but I think this ANN has very little information for people to cheer up. You know when you will expand the information?

It looks like it's only just begun, i like masternodes also. What i'm hoping is they have a decent airdrop so we can set up a masternode early on and get the network stable to begin with. Going to join the telegram and see what the deal is now.

Yes, it fascinates to me as well. Great airdrop is what making the network performance in short time. I am also joining. Cheers,
Hey,
Can reserve the FR Translation if required and sue if there bounty for that..  Wink
Thanks,
Activity: 7
Great!

when does PoW start?

It is a pure POS now

-support

so why was it marketed as a PoW minable coin for 7777 blocks if it was only internal. stupid false advertising.

Sorry we decided to pre mine the PoW and then sell it in ICO. We had not planned ICO first, but now we are planning it.

Pre-ICO sale is running right now. 50% Off. Buy it from slack chat right now. Contact me in slack https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA

-support team

I think it will be good if you plan everything before time....?
Activity: 17
Great!

when does PoW start?

It is a pure POS now

-support

Sorry we decided to pre mine the PoW and then sell it in ICO. We had not planned ICO first, but now we are planning it.

Pre-ICO sale is running right now. 50% Off. Buy it from slack chat right now. Contact me in slack https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA

-support team
Activity: 700
when does PoW start?

It is a pure POS now

-support

Pages:
Jump to: