Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎 - page 46. (Read 43043 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Total market supply?

Total tokens ever: 10 million
Total tokens available right now: 2  million

-support
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
when does PoW start?

POW was only for pre mine to get availability of coins for funding ICO

It is a pure POS now

-support
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
How many tokens need for masternode?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I have always liked the masternodes, but I think this ANN has very little information for people to cheer up. You know when you will expand the information?

It looks like it's only just begun, i like masternodes also. What i'm hoping is they have a decent airdrop so we can set up a masternode early on and get the network stable to begin with. Going to join the telegram and see what the deal is now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
The Pre-ICO sale is ON now!

You can buy the coins right now by sending me private message here on forum, or you can join slack chat and deal with me in private message. You can join using this invite link
https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA

-support
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
it seems that this is interesting enough to follow its development, especially Post 80% per year, it will grow well and get a lot of enthusiasm, it seems I'm very interested to know more about this and join ICO
The countdown is till ICO

The Pre-ICO sale will start soon. We are awaiting automation right now, for everyone's convenience.

You can join us on slack chat for pre-ICO sale announcement https://join.slack.com/t/harvestmasternodecoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTUwMTIwMjI4LWI2NjBkODhkYTIxYmFjMTc5NjNjMGM4ZTcxZGI0ZTNiYWFiM2NkZWNmNmZlZmNhZWE3ODc3NjYzNGQzYTcyZjA

-support
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
How will this coin be distributed? ICO? Airdrop? Premine? Very interested in the project (and of course gotta love that countdown on your website!)

There will be 50% discount for the pre-ICO sale
Then there will be ICO and then coin launch one exchange

-support team

Thank you, is the countdown till pre-ICO or ICO?
How will this coin be distributed? ICO? Airdrop? Premine? Very interested in the project (and of course gotta love that countdown on your website!)

There will be 50% discount for the pre-ICO sale
Then there will be ICO and then coin launch one exchange

-support
Activity: 71
if you need a french translation i m on it

look really nice project.
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi, very interesting project! will reserved filipino Translation if theres a bounty campaign for that and can post on several furoms Cheesy

Reserved
just 10 million total supply
this will be great for this coin, but is this coin already listed on exchange ?

The coin will be going through pre ico phase with 50% discount to early buyers

Later on the ICO phase

After this the exchange listing will be done

-support
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
Waiting bounty, signature and airdrops, joined telegram
Pages:
Jump to: