Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HealthTRUST+ [HT] - Securing Healthcare Data On Blockchain - page 2. (Read 3661 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is the link of the new telegram .
?

Hi Trami!

We will have a new one up soon! Once we do, I will link it here. This time we are going to do KYC checks before we let anyone in.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
What is the link of the new telegram .
?
Activity: 56
So today some strange british indian dude tried to spread me some FUD saying he was part of this healthcare business platform and hes making his own BS one now, yadda yadda, hes not even a doctor himself and he legit seemed bipolar. Anyways, being the cautious investor I am, I PMed the CEO of healthtrustplus about this. He assured me that the other guy is an ex-employee of the team who left on his own accord and now is disgruntled at the success of healthtrust and attempting to create and emulation of it. He told me he knows its a lot to handle and sounds really strange and asked for my ETH wallet ID so he can send me my investment back if I wanted to back out. The fact that he offered to give my entire money back today made me a true, true believer in the courtesy and professionalism of this team! I am team Healthtrustplus all the way!   
Smart contracts and healthcare really excite me! This is going to be the new big thing, I wish I had more money to invest but took a hit on alt coins yesterday Sad

Same!

I feel like our returns will be worth it this year though with HT+. Looks legit af
Smart contracts and healthcare really excite me! This is going to be the new big thing, I wish I had more money to invest but took a hit on alt coins yesterday Sad
Activity: 4
I rather invest in a healthcare ICO than any other ICO because healthcare is for the betterment of humanity. Unlike 99% of the coins out there that are just geared to make profit. Don't get me wrong I LOVE profits but HT+ lets me do both. So I feel good about myself contributing to society and making money at the same time. Double WIN!
I can't wait till this project is done. It's going to be SO big. Healthcare on blockchain will be a billion dollar industry!!!
yeah it is right. People like to invest in projects like that which give benefits to the society and to the people for their health. I am also of the opinion that this project worth to invest and it is expected that this project will get its success.

Thank you for your support! We will change how healthcare data is secured!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
I can't wait till this project is done. It's going to be SO big. Healthcare on blockchain will be a billion dollar industry!!!
yeah it is right. People like to invest in projects like that which give benefits to the society and to the people for their health. I am also of the opinion that this project worth to invest and it is expected that this project will get its success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
PTOY sucks - I like only two healthcare related companies right now... SVH and HT+.

They both have the best and responsive teams. Only downside about SVH is that you need to be an accredited investor to invest. These US laws are really crappy. Anyone should be able to invest in anything they want. That's the risk we take for INVESTMENTS!

I know that feeling, its really bad being excluded on a crowdsale for such nonsense reasons as the "protection" of normal people. Why would normal people dont know the risk of their investment? Every investment bears some risk, thats the nature of investments. Normal people should rather "invest" their hard earned money into new electronics, maybe the new Iphone X or a new plasma television, so they can be fed with more nonsense that keeps them down. Thats disgusting, but the law is like that, this doesnt only affect US investors, there are other countries too that have similar laws.
Admittedly, I do hold a personal grudge with how Patientory has turned out. But you are absolutely correct about bashing other projects. I will keep this ANN strictly limited to HT+ and not talk about PTOY's shortcomings.

No problem with that, I can imagine how someone working in the field must feel when some people that have obviously no expertise are claiming to disrupt the sector you are working in. This was just a general sidenote that I usually dont like when projects bash on the competition, but in this case you are welcome to continue, I also experienced the shortcomings of PTOY and know that you dont just bash them for no real reason.

PTOY sucks - I like only two healthcare related companies right now... SVH and HT+.

They both have the best and responsive teams. Only downside about SVH is that you need to be an accredited investor to invest. These US laws are really crappy. Anyone should be able to invest in anything they want. That's the risk we take for INVESTMENTS!
Admittedly, I do hold a personal grudge with how Patientory has turned out. But you are absolutely correct about bashing other projects. I will keep this ANN strictly limited to HT+ and not talk about PTOY's shortcomings.

No problem with that, I can imagine how someone working in the field must feel when some people that have obviously no expertise are claiming to disrupt the sector you are working in. This was just a general sidenote that I usually dont like when projects bash on the competition, but in this case you are welcome to continue, I also experienced the shortcomings of PTOY and know that you dont just bash them for no real reason.
Activity: 84
Thanks for your support! We will EXCEED your expectations!
It would be pretty difficult to exceed our expectations, as we have a lot of trust in you!

I really appreciate your kind words!
Healthcare? I'm hardly cared, however, it would be nice to have some tokens, backed by it!

Invest in the project or join our bounty program and you will have many tokens after our audits!

We aren't a 100% copy of PTOY but we did get the idea off PTOY and SVH.

I was an investor in PTOY as well and I later realized they have done NOTHING and will do NOTHING to get their product released. Their team is too unqualified and they have absolutely no experience in the healthcare industry. When Chrissa (their CEO) said she needed FDA approval for a medical application, I immediately knew that she had no clue what she was doing. The FDA is FOOD AND DRUG administration, they don't handle any of this. After I saw how they handled angry investors (by ignoring the investors complaints and instead talking about being "harrassed" by their investors), that was when I decided I was going to start HealthTRUST+. That wasn't the only motivation though. Every single member of our team has worked in a hospital that has been hacked and had patient data held for ransom. This hurts patient care and makes day to day work very difficult. We want these hacks to stop happening by securing the data on blockchain. This will save hospitals tons of money and help patients get the best care.

Why are we better? We KNOW the healthcare industry like the back of our hands. We have over 100 years experience combined in the healthcare industry and we know how to get the job done. The team is comprised of successful physicians who have pretty much seen it all. We have worked with every EMR you can name (even the brand new one Med Doc Live), we've worked with every single insurance company, payment methods, hospital administration, and we all also have a business background. I've been consulted by many software engineers, blockchain experts, and developers and they all say this project is very possible and is needed in the healthcare industry.

I chose this team very carefully because I know they are more qualified than ANY healthcare related company on Blockchain.

If you have any other questions - I'd be more than glad to answer.

Hi HealthTrust,
I must admit I normally dont like when projects bash on their competition because this mostly consists of insecurity issues and lack of something to show by themselves. But your comment here is different. It just tells the truth. I am an investor in PTOY from day one and I had the impression that ms Chrissa had no idea what she was going to do eversince the project was released. I still invested and speculated with PTOY and it worked out quite fine. I definitely agree that you and your team are experienced in the health care sector and am convinced that you will deliver on your promises, unlike PTOY. I must mention though that many projects are very communicative at first when they are collecting money from their investors and after this process they pull themselves back more and more (this was also the case with PTOY), I hope you will stay this proactive with your community, because communication is key to build trust, even if things go sideways.
Best regards!

Activity: 140
It would be pretty difficult to exceed our expectations, as we have a lot of trust in you!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Healthcare? I'm hardly cared, however, it would be nice to have some tokens, backed by it!

We aren't a 100% copy of PTOY but we did get the idea off PTOY and SVH.

I was an investor in PTOY as well and I later realized they have done NOTHING and will do NOTHING to get their product released. Their team is too unqualified and they have absolutely no experience in the healthcare industry. When Chrissa (their CEO) said she needed FDA approval for a medical application, I immediately knew that she had no clue what she was doing. The FDA is FOOD AND DRUG administration, they don't handle any of this. After I saw how they handled angry investors (by ignoring the investors complaints and instead talking about being "harrassed" by their investors), that was when I decided I was going to start HealthTRUST+. That wasn't the only motivation though. Every single member of our team has worked in a hospital that has been hacked and had patient data held for ransom. This hurts patient care and makes day to day work very difficult. We want these hacks to stop happening by securing the data on blockchain. This will save hospitals tons of money and help patients get the best care.

Why are we better? We KNOW the healthcare industry like the back of our hands. We have over 100 years experience combined in the healthcare industry and we know how to get the job done. The team is comprised of successful physicians who have pretty much seen it all. We have worked with every EMR you can name (even the brand new one Med Doc Live), we've worked with every single insurance company, payment methods, hospital administration, and we all also have a business background. I've been consulted by many software engineers, blockchain experts, and developers and they all say this project is very possible and is needed in the healthcare industry.

I chose this team very carefully because I know they are more qualified than ANY healthcare related company on Blockchain.

If you have any other questions - I'd be more than glad to answer.

Hi HealthTrust,
I must admit I normally dont like when projects bash on their competition because this mostly consists of insecurity issues and lack of something to show by themselves. But your comment here is different. It just tells the truth. I am an investor in PTOY from day one and I had the impression that ms Chrissa had no idea what she was going to do eversince the project was released. I still invested and speculated with PTOY and it worked out quite fine. I definitely agree that you and your team are experienced in the health care sector and am convinced that you will deliver on your promises, unlike PTOY. I must mention though that many projects are very communicative at first when they are collecting money from their investors and after this process they pull themselves back more and more (this was also the case with PTOY), I hope you will stay this proactive with your community, because communication is key to build trust, even if things go sideways.
Best regards!
In for a signature as well, can't say NO to free money!
Activity: 42

Wow... well said. This project is going to be big. I invested $60 and will put more later this week.

I just updated my sig! Can't wait for the bounties!

I like the changes you have made to the sig! I'm going to update it to those words if you dont mind

In on the sig rewards!

Me too! All these rewards are going to pay off huge dividends

Do you have the bounty ANN by chance?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyht-healthtrust-revolutionizing-healthcare-data-security-2498183

There you go
Pages:
Jump to: