Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HealthTRUST+ [HT] - Securing Healthcare Data On Blockchain - page 6. (Read 3661 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Dude, I invested in dragonchain ico just sold for 3.5x today! I was looking for another ICO to invest in and this def seems like its gonna be big, the more I read the whitepaper the more I love it! Is there any benefit with investing via Bitcoin vs ETH or vice versa?

I was going to invest yesterday but you pretty much pushed me with this dragonchain stuff.

I sent 3ETH
Activity: 28
Dude, I invested in dragonchain ico just sold for 3.5x today! I was looking for another ICO to invest in and this def seems like its gonna be big, the more I read the whitepaper the more I love it! Is there any benefit with investing via Bitcoin vs ETH or vice versa?

We are actually similar to dragonchain in terms that you can build more medical dapps on our platform the same way you can build business dapps on dragonchain's platform! We will be making a few of our own dapps as well.

HT+ tokens are used for storage space on our platform!
Activity: 56
HealthTRUST project is using block chain technology to protect patient data, aiming to completely change some adverse phenomena in the medical industry. It is a great project. I expect it to grow and expand. Kiss Kiss Kiss

Well that is one aspect of it.

Hospitals get hacked all the time... costs around $4 million per hack for the hospital for audits and clean ups. We believe current AES-256 encryption on top of blockchain's anonymous distributed ledger will solves this issue.

The hospital I work at gets hacked every single year and limits proper patient care. That's too much time and money being spent to get the system running again smoothly.

Why not stop that from happening all together?

That is the essence of HealthTRUST+.

Just had a quick chat with Dr. Ferrara... intelligent intelligent man. Seems so honest and real and is so passionate about his project.

Expect me to invest doctor!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
HealthTRUST project is using block chain technology to protect patient data, aiming to completely change some adverse phenomena in the medical industry. It is a great project. I expect it to grow and expand. Kiss Kiss Kiss
Hi! This is Dr. Patel from HT+!

I'll also be here to answer any questions about HT+.

For faster replies - please visit our telegram https://t.me/healthtrustplus
Activity: 9
Can US residents invest in this? A lot of healthcare ICOs say US investors can't apply but all the people working for them are in the US :/

Yes of course! Our only requirement is that you be a human being Smiley
Activity: 84
Can US residents invest in this? A lot of healthcare ICOs say US investors can't apply but all the people working for them are in the US :/
Just invested $100 in ETH.

I see in your FAQ page it says we will get our tokens around mid January?

Also do you have a contract address for the token? I can't find it anywhere

Yes, tokens after the audits at the end of the ICO which will take 2-3 weeks so some time in January. I have confirmed that that contract address above is correct.

Activity: 42

per request, i just updated it.

0x9Ed3081f6c28f511fF67dd978F83b57B2A84ec2E
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!

Any minimum to invest. also can I invest from US?

I believe the minimum is 0.01 ETH to invest. Our system can take lower investments and you will still get HT+ tokens in return but our team collectively felt that was a fair minimum.
I just spoke to Vince as well, he's a very busy doctor and was surprised he made time to talk to me. Although our conversation was brief, I could tell he is really passionate about this project and healthcare as a whole. If any one is interested in speaking with the CEO, pm me, I don't feel comfortable putting his personal contact info in public lol

PM please. I like to speak directly to someone in charge.

PMed!
Activity: 23
Any minimum to invest. also can I invest from US?
I just spoke to Vince as well, he's a very busy doctor and was surprised he made time to talk to me. Although our conversation was brief, I could tell he is really passionate about this project and healthcare as a whole. If any one is interested in speaking with the CEO, pm me, I don't feel comfortable putting his personal contact info in public lol

PM please. I like to speak directly to someone in charge.
This seems like a great project, first people that I met that are competent in medical literature unlike half of these idiots out there in healthcare (in the real world and the cryptoworld) lol

Amen to that. Hearthy is a company where I asked their medical doctor a basic medical question and he couldn't answer it. Reading through this Whitepaper, these guys know what they're talking about.

Securing EMR is a billion dollar industry. Doing it on blockchain is fuckin nuts! I'm so sold on this project just need to research more about the team. That's how i found out one of Hearthy's "medical doctors" was bullshitting
Activity: 42
Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?

Sorry for some reason I accidentally deleted that when I posted the ANN for HealthTrustToken, fixed!

By the way, I would never post an ANN for a company I did not believe in. I spoke to the CEO Vince and he's a very down to earth guy and a doctor. It's a pleasure helping you out Vince!

https://healthtrustplus.io/bounty/
This seems like a great project, first people that I met that are competent in medical literature unlike half of these idiots out there in healthcare (in the real world and the cryptoworld) lol
Pages:
Jump to: