Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HealthTRUST+ [HT] - Securing Healthcare Data On Blockchain - page 4. (Read 3661 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've never heard of stolen a patient's data, but what's the point? The data is always in the hospital, in any case, if someone wants to know something about another person, then this can be done in any case. There who are going to invest in the project?

Imagine you are in General hospital and you are getting a heart attack... they you are transported by emergency to specialized hospital for special treatment.
What would you prefer - the guys from your new hospital to call/email your current for all of your data or have it by a click on a global chain?

From what I'm reading about this project, the federal government comes down HARD on hospitals that end up losing patient data and they end up paying millions of dollars to pay ransoms and fix their system to prevent future attacks (which happen again anyway lol).

Better to have all this on blockchain where it's harder to get all that information due to its distributed ledger. If hospitals apply this system they'll save millions of dollars.

This project has value and has a successful team behind it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I've never heard of stolen a patient's data, but what's the point? The data is always in the hospital, in any case, if someone wants to know something about another person, then this can be done in any case. There who are going to invest in the project?

Imagine you are in General hospital and you are getting a heart attack... they you are transported by emergency to specialized hospital for special treatment.
What would you prefer - the guys from your new hospital to call/email your current for all of your data or have it by a click on a global chain?
Activity: 9
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

We have already reached our softcap through private investors in the presale.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Activity: 10
The more I read about this project, the more I'm loving it. The team definitely needs to up its game in marketing though! They are all doctors so I doubt they know about marketing. Me on the other hand graduated with a 4.0 with a degree in marketing!
Activity: 56
Yeah the potential is there, but execution and connections are key. It will take some work to get accepted and trusted by healthcare providers. New technology comes with risks, and throwing data at a blockchain is definitely risky. It's a big task with unforeseen vulnerabilities. Can one hardfork a healthcare blockchain and provide access to old data, does it get updated to the new chain, or does IT gotta keep a backup of each version?

All I can say is good luck. Blockchain real world implementations like this is what's really needed; not just more websites and payment services. Real world apps.

Blockchain is pretty safe, I don't know what youre talking about dude.
Activity: 70
Yeah the potential is there, but execution and connections are key. It will take some work to get accepted and trusted by healthcare providers. New technology comes with risks, and throwing data at a blockchain is definitely risky. It's a big task with unforeseen vulnerabilities. Can one hardfork a healthcare blockchain and provide access to old data, does it get updated to the new chain, or does IT gotta keep a backup of each version?

All I can say is good luck. Blockchain real world implementations like this is what's really needed; not just more websites and payment services. Real world apps.
Activity: 84

Healthcare data gets stolen every single year in every single hospital. It costs a hospital a minimum of $3-4 million to clean up the mess. All hospitals end up paying the ransom that patient data is held for which can amount up to $30-40 million. This is a HUGE issue! That money can be spent in better places to improve hospital facilities and increase the quality of care patients receive.

I was reading it's a $6 billion annual industry that hackers make by stealing patient information from hospitals... you guys are planning on eliminating this "hacker industry" so hospitals can save all that money?

If so, with a total supply of 30 million coins, yours can easily hit $10 per coin. The annual revenue for some of these regular EMR systems is well over half a billion dollars. It'd be foolish for hospitals to not use your system.

The potential is definitely there
Activity: 23

Healthcare data gets stolen every single year in every single hospital. It costs a hospital a minimum of $3-4 million to clean up the mess. All hospitals end up paying the ransom that patient data is held for which can amount up to $30-40 million. This is a HUGE issue! That money can be spent in better places to improve hospital facilities and increase the quality of care patients receive.

I was reading it's a $6 billion annual industry that hackers make by stealing patient information from hospitals... you guys are planning on eliminating this "hacker industry" so hospitals can save all that money?

If so, with a total supply of 30 million coins, yours can easily hit $10 per coin. The annual revenue for some of these regular EMR systems is well over half a billion dollars. It'd be foolish for hospitals to not use your system.
Activity: 28

Activity: 28
Hi devs, do you have KYC procedure or all investors that interested in your project can easy take part in your ICO?

Hello!

Our company is based on anonymity, privacy and security so there is no KYC procedures - also from my knowledge, most ICOs do not use KYC procedures.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Activity: 51
Your project seems to me like an interesting one. I would like to see it in the future development.
Activity: 51
Really liked your project! You are doing an incredible job and promotion too.
Activity: 56
Is this a new thread for an older project or am I mixing this up with something else? I thought there was already a project called like this. Maybe it was just similar.

No. I only do healthcare related ICOs, this is the first one ive ever seen with this name and idea.

I'm reading through this whitepaper and im really liking what they're talking about. After I'm done I'm going to look into the team and see how legitimate they are.

They seem to be real so far though

Who are you to tell others what is a scam and what is not?

Call me the cryptocop... Hearthy is a huge scam. I spoke to their CEO, he cursed me out repeatedly.
Is this a new thread for an older project or am I mixing this up with something else? I thought there was already a project called like this. Maybe it was just similar.

No. I only do healthcare related ICOs, this is the first one ive ever seen with this name and idea.

I'm reading through this whitepaper and im really liking what they're talking about. After I'm done I'm going to look into the team and see how legitimate they are.

lol calm you pants down, why you so mad?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi devs, do you have KYC procedure or all investors that interested in your project can easy take part in your ICO?
I just joined the telegram community. Very communicative and professional team.
Pages:
Jump to: