Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] | HEDGE TOKEN | Platform for crypto instruments and crypto index - page 2. (Read 14817 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
how do i send out ico HDG tokens?
wasn't able to send out of Eidoo wallet.

Telegraph group doesn't take comments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
great project so far,hope will be in moon ,good profit  i think
it went back to ICO prize almost..
This now applies not only to the HDG token. Recently, a lot of crypto currency has collapsed. I hope that soon everything will go up
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
it went back to ICO prize almost..
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
After the notice of the complete regulation for the token the hitbtc account is still frozen and coin cant be sent to the yobit account. Have tried severally to send some tokens but the transaction did not get through. Kindly appropriate quarters for correction, Please.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
YoBit still has HDG wallet. Can my HDG tokens be kept there until swap or do they need to moved to MEW to be secure? Please help.

Please join on the telegram channel of Hedge Token and Read the pinned post there, There is a complete guide on how you will receive NEW token by the time airdrop occur. Telegram channel link is available on the first page of this thread.

*! Let you guys know! ——>
Move you HDG to wallets and be ready for the Swap(Rebranding) in April, the “old” HDG Token will be not tradable from Thursday 22 of Feb(Tomorrow) because of regulations in Swiss. It will be frozen until the swap happens! After that we are going beyond the Moon! Be patient!

Any news on this "swap"? When is it supposed to happen and how?

There is no exact time for the token swap but it is estimated to occur in late April. Please join on Hedge telegram channel to be updated.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
YoBit still has HDG wallet. Can my HDG tokens be kept there until swap or do they need to moved to MEW to be secure? Please help.
Activity: 14
Move you HDG to wallets and be ready for the Swap(Rebranding) in April, the “old” HDG Token will be not tradable from Thursday 22 of Feb(Tomorrow) because of regulations in Swiss. It will be frozen until the swap happens! After that we are going beyond the Moon! Be patient!

Any news on this "swap"? When is it supposed to happen and how?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Hedge is on our RoboAdvisor's top fifty, due to its upside probability of 53.85% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Helloo Team, please assist. How do i transfer my Hedge token?
Activity: 266
The DeHedge project has passed the necessary registration procedures in accordance with Regulation D in the United States. If you are a US citizen and hold the status of an accredited investor under US securities law, you can purchase our tokens,and if you are a citizen of the People's Republic of China or Singapore, then you can purchase DHT Tokens individually after passing the KYC.
Activity: 237
Is ICO still running? and what to do with Hedge and Hedge pro is it the same in one project? and I hear the issue about freezing Hedge tokens on the exchange .. is that right?

ICO has been over for like 4 months, there's no 'issue' HDG is complying with brand new Swiss regulations and in order to do so froze the tokens and decided to rebrand as well.  Now that this project has mutated from simply a few indices that you could buy to help cover the entire market for lament crypto investors to a state of the art crypto exchange WITH the buchman indices, I am very very very excited. 

I don't like the rushed nature of the freeze but now that Blocktrade (HDG rebranded) is focused on being an exchange I totally understand and love that they're taking care of the regulatory framework right before the platform launch.  This is one of the most exciting projects in my portfolio and it is so undervalued, interested to see what happens after the token swap!!
Activity: 237
ANNOUNCEMENT: To our valued community and supporters.

*Withdraw HDG from HitBTC and other Exchanges Immediately*

We ask you to withdraw your HDG tokens to an ERC20 wallet today – Thursday 22 February.
HitBTC will be freezing trading today and disabling the deposit function.
2018-02-22 (Thursday) at 12:00 CET

On Friday Hitbtc will be disabling withdrawals and delisting the token completely on Friday at 2018-02-23 at 17:00 CET

Please withdraw your HDG into an ERC20 wallet, off exchanges.

Please spread this news guys!

I was not aware and did not withdrew my tokens from HITBTC. what should i do now.

Go onto Telegram you can speak to the dev team directly, ask for @gaspersith or @kristandevleka (sp?)  apparently you need to open a support ticket with hitBTC and take screenshots of your balance, support ticket and send those with your hitBTC address with your HDG and the address that the wallet of hitBTC that they sent you the HDG from.  Hope that makes sense, really just go to Telegram the guys are really active...
Activity: 1

We ask you to withdraw your HDG tokens to an ERC20 wallet today – Thursday 22 February.

On Friday Hitbtc will be disabling withdrawals and delisting the token completely on Friday at 2018-02-23 at 17:00 CET

I was not aware and did not withdrew my tokens from HITBTC. what should i do now.
Activity: 14
So what is this delisting/rebranding thing about?

Any official statement from the team?

The last post on their Medium blog is from January 31st
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Is ICO still running? and what to do with Hedge and Hedge pro is it the same in one project? and I hear the issue about freezing Hedge tokens on the exchange .. is that right?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

Merit: 3
Merit: 3
I think that the rebrand will have a positive impact on the future of the project. And it will become even more successful
Mooon!
Pages:
Jump to: