Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] | HEDGE TOKEN | Platform for crypto instruments and crypto index - page 4. (Read 14818 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
This token is going up and here is so quiet. What is happening with this project? I don't see any updates from months no discussion and no hype. Where to look for information about development?
Telegram channel guys very active in there.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
why did i sold these  Angry Angry Angry i hate myself for selling all of the HDG tokens i had.grhhh
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
This token is going up and here is so quiet. What is happening with this project? I don't see any updates from months no discussion and no hype. Where to look for information about development?
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Tie the belts good, cause we are going beyond the Moon!
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
1. Did Hedge Token have funds in the Parity Wallet?

2. How much funds were in the parity wallet??
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Announcement of Index Event and Index Adjustment

Vaduz, 20 December 2017: In an extracurricularly meeting upon notification, members of the Index Committee have been convoked and after thorough assessment decided to exclude BitConnect and Tether from all current and future indexing procedures for violating Rulebook Chapter 10. Currency Corruption and Security. The exclusion will be executed as soon as possible in accordance with Rulebook Chapter 7. Index Events leading to Index Adjustments.

Regarding BitConnect: BitConnect is presenting itself as crypto lending platform, where investors are able to lend cryptocurrencies to BitConnect’s proprietary trading bot in exchange for the promise of returns that are above the market norm and usual market rates. There are strong indications that BitConnect is operating a Ponzi scheme, fulfilling sufficient requirements including, but not limited to, promises of above market usual returns that are positively correlated with the lending period, lock-up periods of lent funds and pyramid structure of referral bonification. On top of that, it is currently unknown who is running or owning BitConnect. The UK Registrar of Companies is in the process of shutting down their administrative facilities such as their British mailboxes. Due to unreliable API, BitConnect has currently never been included in any Buchman index anyway, however, as per the governing rulebooks, this could have happened if BitConnect had been listed on a reliable exchange that passes our rigorous exchange requirements. Nonetheless, acting under Rulebook Chapter 10. Currency Corruption and Security, BitConnect will precautionarily be excluded from any and all future indexing procedures.

Regarding Tether: Tether is supposedly a USD-pegged token used to facilitate trading on non-conventional exchanges only. Tether is issued and operated by Tether Ltd., however, it is currently unknown who is running or owning Tether Ltd., where it is domiciled, who, if any, is regulating it, which banks Tether Ltd. is using to deposit USD and whether these banks have the claimed USD to back the Tether tokens in circulation.

The banks claimed to have USD deposited are kept secret purposefully. Due to precedents concerning the issuing of private money and counterfeiting (e.g. United States of America vs. Bernard von Nothaus), the banks are expected to refuse revealing their names and amounts of USD deposited because they would risk losing their US corresponding banks that are necessary for clearing USD. Buchman has not been able to independently verify Tether’s bank statements. Tether could be in violation of title 18 of the United States Code §2, §371 and §485. On top of that, Buchman deems the exclusion of Tether from the indexing procedure will not only be necessary but also no stress to the index itself since Tether carried a weight of below 1%, and as USD-pegged token, the best case scenario would have been including a constant within the index yielding no extra volatility but containing the legal risk described herein. Also, the issue whether a token that is fully backed by fiat currency falls under the definition of a cryptocurrency is questionable and will be put on the agenda of the next scheduled Index Committee Congress. Acting under Rulebook Chapter 10. Currency Corruption and Security, Tether will be excluded from any current and future indexing procedure. This mainly concerns the Buchman Tether Index, Buchman Crypto 30 Index, all weighting variations thereof, as well as indices with more constituents and indices that use those as constituents.

https://medium.com/hedge-token/announcement-of-index-event-and-index-adjustment-f9a2d13d934d
Is there a good wallet for Macbook?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Any update from HEdge DEV?Huh this is very good project, i hope it will continue, hope that parity hack would not kill this project?¨! Token lost completly in value :/
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Any updates from the dev what is going on with this coin
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
the new page and the news from russia meeting are great, keep the good work #hodlmode on
Activity: 42
dont really understand this project.  From what i could read they are creating many different classified crypto indexes that users can invest in with hedge tokens, but at the same time they are using ICO money for platform development, product development, etc....

if they are creating crypto indexes for people to invest in, wouldnt they be investing that ICO money into crypto assets for their indexes?
Activity: 65
buy Hedge while it is cheap now. Wait for half a year. Then come back and check it out. Leave the team in peace to develop their product. Parity problem will be solved, and they will keep working on. Stop posting stupid comments in telegram group every day about the price movement, because the supply is so low the price can be moved in both ways very easly.

+1
So buy a lot now while is very cheap and HODL like a pro! 😄
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
buy Hedge while it is cheap now. Wait for half a year. Then come back and check it out. Leave the team in peace to develop their product. Parity problem will be solved, and they will keep working on. Stop posting stupid comments in telegram group every day about the price movement, because the supply is so low the price can be moved in both ways very easly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
I think that Hedge Token needs to be more advertised. Do you have a marketing strategy how Hedge will become more popular? I mean look at the trhread, there are only 9 pages, not so many people talk about Hedge, because they don`t know about it. A friend of mine told me about Hedge and i like the idea, i think that the project has a big potensitial to be successful but needs more marketing. Anyway i invested so good luck wuth the goals!

True!

It's a really good project but you have to be more active on social channels like forum, twitter, etc

Yeah! I see other project threads, that are still not so known but they have a community, they talk, every day i see 10 new pages for reading, so that`s important. It`s a good idea the team to hire somebody to advertise and to answer questions in the social channels and to talk about the goals of the project like in details, so the investors to be more motivated to hold and more people to hear about Hedge.
We started the beggining with these several new posts Smiley i will try to post in some social places some info. Let`s create the community!

I support. I really like this project. I think that he will pleasantly surprise us in the future. It is necessary to help attract investors.
Activity: 56
I think that Hedge Token needs to be more advertised. Do you have a marketing strategy how Hedge will become more popular? I mean look at the trhread, there are only 9 pages, not so many people talk about Hedge, because they don`t know about it. A friend of mine told me about Hedge and i like the idea, i think that the project has a big potensitial to be successful but needs more marketing. Anyway i invested so good luck wuth the goals!

True!

It's a really good project but you have to be more active on social channels like forum, twitter, etc

Yeah! I see other project threads, that are still not so known but they have a community, they talk, every day i see 10 new pages for reading, so that`s important. It`s a good idea the team to hire somebody to advertise and to answer questions in the social channels and to talk about the goals of the project like in details, so the investors to be more motivated to hold and more people to hear about Hedge.
We started the beggining with these several new posts Smiley i will try to post in some social places some info. Let`s create the community!

Yup, that could be the beggining, I suggest to post that debate to their twitter account and we'll see what they think about it.

True!

Activity: 56

True!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
what is the total supply of hedge tokens?

On coinmarket cap it says 5.1 million but on the whitepaper it says 50 million

Can someone answer this?

50 million was the initial total supply before burning of unsold tokens and HDG held on parity wallet that been freeze. 5.1 million is the current total supply. Total supply varies because the team are going to buy back if their product indices had a profit and that token will be burn.

Any news on exchange listing?
They said there will be 2 listing by end of year...

Still on process. We have still 1 month before 2017 ends besides, I'm not inform that the new big exchange will be announce within the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: