Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] | HEDGE TOKEN | Platform for crypto instruments and crypto index - page 9. (Read 14818 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
any news exchange HEDGE dev ??

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
please what is the custom token ? and the price of the token ?

To add custom token: Address: 0xffe8196bc259e8dedc544d935786aa4709ec3e64, Symbol: HDG, Decimals: 18

0.002ETH=1HDG (ICO Price)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Really happy for the team, ICO seems to have turned out a success
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
 I cant believe the token is already in active sale at etherdelta although with less than $1 but with lot of prospect in coming days.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hereby to confirm i receive my bounty for my participation in Hedge Token

A very very successful ICO i can say, the team made it very hard to hit the Soft Cap.

When everyone thinks that it is impossible to collect the extra $750,000 for the Soft Cap, the entire team, bounty participants tried their best to boost the ICO and we did it!

Really great project that people should look for, unsold tokens are burn Smiley
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
thank you,I already get paid token HEDGE..i am happy to hear it and good luck this project Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
please what is the custom token ? and the price of the token ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Is the ICO over ?
Yes its over it reached the softcap and collected 6317 ether.They already started distribution of tokens now.
Congrats for team success and fast actions for distribution, the ride been tough yet hedge really did thei part and put extra efforts to make it success on its last week of ICO, congrats!

a good journey from ico hedge, beyond softcap it's good when too many ico are running together.
congratulations to all the participants here, hopefully the results are satisfactory ..
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Is the ICO over ?
Yes its over it reached the softcap and collected 6317 ether.They already started distribution of tokens now.
Congrats for team success and fast actions for distribution, the ride been tough yet hedge really did thei part and put extra efforts to make it success on its last week of ICO, congrats!
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Is the ICO over ?
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Why do I receive this alert message in the email I receive from your website?

This email has failed its domain's authentication requirements. It may be spoofed or improperly forwarded!

Huh Huh Undecided Cry

Will take a look, sorry about that.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Why do I receive this alert message in the email I receive from your website?

This email has failed its domain's authentication requirements. It may be spoofed or improperly forwarded!

Huh Huh Undecided Cry
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I hope the investment keeps coming in thins last hour, this is a significant leap, but still wondering why this project is being overlooked by the market, a sound idea like this but I think lack hype. The main winners here are the investors since the market price will be quite low and their will be huge room for growth
4,976 ETH!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Come on guys lets hit 5K mark
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is unbelieveable for many of us Smiley in the last days someone sent 999 ether and helped a lot to reach the cap thanks to him !!!
amazing, finally softcap is reach but let's keep going
according to https://etherscan.io/address/0x49EaFa4C392819C009ecCdC8d851B4E3c2DDA7D0

yes, you are right... 999 ETH and also 500 Ether
let's hope there is still more people like them in remaining time to invest again  Smiley

congrats for team and dev
This is unbelieveable for many of us Smiley in the last days someone sent 999 ether and helped a lot to reach the cap thanks to him !!!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Good news guys! We already hit 1M$ mark and still counting. I know that we can surpassed the softcap!

This is a huge leap in ICO amount the project has raised, at the time of posting this message we are around $1.3 million,we still have time to hit the softcap and even surpass it, there are so many factors that affected this funding but things are now moving in the right direction as it suppose to
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
it seems the Hedge project is very convincing for his ico project
and his team is incredible
Hopefully this project can be great success

They are now at only 100k from the soft cap.. can't believe they won't reach it
Pages:
Jump to: