Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 39. (Read 9409 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
What specific advantages will the investors who participate in the ICO process have? After all, I can buy your tokens after their release on the stock exchange.
I believe that people who get their dividends from owning our tokens- wont go to the exchanges to sell it. Is not utility token or speculative instrument - its secured token!!!

agree completely with you. There is no point in selling tokens that bring money
Activity: 266
What specific advantages will the investors who participate in the ICO process have? After all, I can buy your tokens after their release on the stock exchange.
I believe that people who get their dividends from owning our tokens- wont go to the exchanges to sell it. Is not utility token or speculative instrument - its secured token!!!

everyone thinks differently, on the stock exchanges, too, one must trade them
If tokens will bring dividends then no one will sell them
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Today, the production of bitcoins is so complex that it is almost impossible to carry it out at home. But on specially selected equipment and away from regions where electricity is expensive, the process of mining is quite active.
In this the whole essence of the project, the team wants to make electricity affordable and environmentally friendly, which will have good consequences for all parties.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

everyone thinks differently, on the stock exchanges, too, one must trade them
Activity: 81
Activity: 66
It is better to use these tokens correctly when receiving
Activity: 112
Activity: 144
it is better to buy them at a bargain price than to buy expensive on the exchange
Activity: 134
the question remains of the profitability of the purchase of solar panels. It is not cheap
I think with such a purchase they will be able to save their money for other expenses
In any case, it should pay itself back in time
Activity: 85
the question remains of the profitability of the purchase of solar panels. It is not cheap
I think with such a purchase they will be able to save their money for other expenses
Activity: 182
Your benefits - a discount that you are given, specifically 15%. After all, it is calculated that the tokens will grow in price immediately after entering the exchange
Activity: 154
Solar panels are mixed with mining equipment, batteries, immersion cooling baths. But when all this is mixed in the right proportion and controlled by a clever processor, we get a complete autonomous system that will bring in a good income.

Yes, the main idea of the project is to ensure the production process in new territories, new countries, new people for whom this way of making money was completely closed or was not profitable.
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Solar panels are mixed with mining equipment, batteries, immersion cooling baths. But when all this is mixed in the right proportion and controlled by a clever processor, we get a complete autonomous system that will bring in a good income.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
HeliosCoin, a charity coin that allows investors to donate to charity and receive income from their investments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
 If before the technology of blockchain and mining was mainly interested only in programmers, people with special technical education, now this situation has radically changed.
Activity: 196
I have analyzed the situation and I can say that the feedback on this project is different, most of the neutral, but there are also positive.

disagree, for this project saw 90% of the positive feedback
I agree, there is very little negative, but still it is. The project itself looks good, a strong road map and marketing plan.
Activity: 165
I have analyzed the situation and I can say that the feedback on this project is different, most of the neutral, but there are also positive.

disagree, for this project saw 90% of the positive feedback
Activity: 31
can you tell me please what is this project?

project is based on the extraction of electrical energy, which is subsequently used

thanks I got it. In whitepaper written a little bit differently
is there new information about exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: