Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 36. (Read 9409 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
New trends have gone around the world, the production of crypto-currency is increasing with the use of renewable energy sources.
I agree, despite the massive spread of mining on farms located near hydroelectric power plants, solar energy is gaining momentum.

Mining companies have their farms in countries with low energy costs, but the complexity of mining continues to grow, increasing the need for electricity, so the crypto-currency industry needs alternative solutions - and it is likely that renewable energy sources can play a big role in the near future, HeliosCoin good is an example.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
New trends have gone around the world, the production of crypto-currency is increasing with the use of renewable energy sources.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
the market has fallen dramatically, how will this affect your project?
In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project in our time.

Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies.
Now there is a massive correction in the crypto currency market, I think this will not affect the development of the project.
Yes, most analysts warned that after such a sharp rise in prices, the correction will inevitably follow.

Always, after rising prices, you need to do this procedure)
Activity: 154
In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project in our time.

Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies.
Now there is a massive correction in the crypto currency market, I think this will not affect the development of the project.
Yes, most analysts warned that after such a sharp rise in prices, the correction will inevitably follow.
Activity: 98

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Helios Mining Ltd aims to restore critical crypto power - the community. Individuals should be able to participate in crypto-mining without major investments in equipment and technology.

I agree, I think that this is the main goal that other projects do not have
Activity: 98

Activity: 266

not always) often the falling market kills even strong projects

completely agree, it does not always all depend on the project itself, I think that even now it is so
Activity: 31
I think that very strong projects survive in any conditions
Activity: 61

not always) often the falling market kills even strong projects
Activity: 112
I know that this is a very strong project, but now even the strong ones fall, so I worry
Activity: 31
agrees, the situation is now really heavy and only the strongest projects will be able to hold up
Activity: 61
Yes, now all the coins have fallen (it is not known what will happen next
Activity: 182
Judging by the road map, the project develops gradually without haste, which means that the team is working confidently.
Yes, the team is in no hurry and is heading in the right direction

the team does everything well, the team just needs more time
Activity: 85
Judging by the road map, the project develops gradually without haste, which means that the team is working confidently.
Yes, the team is in no hurry and is heading in the right direction
Activity: 226
I also heard that the prices for similar panels are falling now, perhaps this is a good moment
Is it true? I wonder what is the reason for the fall in prices for solar panels? Did have come up with new technology, and & already are considered outdated?
Solar panels were invented 20 years ago, few people use them, for some reason they are not very popular. I hope the project administration knows what it's doing.

Now solar panels are used a lot where, in almost any country
Because solar panels are profitable, why not?
Activity: 55
I'm sure in a year or a few years, tokens project HeliosCoin to rise strongly, as this platform has a clear plan dejsvie and thought out economy.
Here you can not think ahead of how to grow much in the price of coins, then we'll see
Activity: 151
Such business are becoming smash!
Seamless vision, really good results, sensible plan!
This project will sometime be in the first places
Pages:
Jump to: