Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 38. (Read 9409 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I want this project to be successful, because I have long wanted to become a cryptocurrency miner, but I do not have technical education.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I also heard that the prices for similar panels are falling now, perhaps this is a good moment
Is it true? I wonder what is the reason for the fall in prices for solar panels? Did have come up with new technology, and & already are considered outdated?
Solar panels were invented 20 years ago, few people use them, for some reason they are not very popular. I hope the project administration knows what it's doing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I also heard that the prices for similar panels are falling now, perhaps this is a good moment
Is it true? I wonder what is the reason for the fall in prices for solar panels? Did have come up with new technology, and & already are considered outdated?
Activity: 98
Judging by the road map, the project develops gradually without haste, which means that the team is working confidently.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
This project has no flaws, everything looks just perfect. If we take into account that the mining of crypto-currencies will always be profitable, but this project is a very good place for investment.
Smart people and so invest in it money, the whole future and correctly doing
I personally like to invest in sensible projects, because it's roughly speaking profit in the future
Yes, guys, you all speak correctly, mining of crypto-currency is a profitable business.
As you know, all the world's top currency crypts - from Bitcoin to Monero - have a high level of capitalization. This is the amount of money invested by users, private investors, traders and large players.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Activity: 140
I'm sure in a year or a few years, tokens project HeliosCoin to rise strongly, as this platform has a clear plan dejsvie and thought out economy.
Yes, the project has a very relevant idea for today, the solar energy looks promising on which one can make good money.
In recent years, prices for solar panels have fallen tens of times, and they continue to decline, which indicates great prospects for their use.

Expensive equipment is eventually compensated for by the opportunity to receive free electricity. It is important that solar panels are an environmentally friendly source of energy.
I'm sure in a year or a few years, tokens project HeliosCoin to rise strongly, as this platform has a clear plan dejsvie and thought out economy.
Yes, the project has a very relevant idea for today, the solar energy looks promising on which one can make good money.
In recent years, prices for solar panels have fallen tens of times, and they continue to decline, which indicates great prospects for their use.

where does this information come from? I heard absolutely different words
Activity: 154
Activity: 154
Activity: 126
Activity: 98
What specific advantages will the investors who participate in the ICO process have? After all, I can buy your tokens after their release on the stock exchange.
I believe that people who get their dividends from owning our tokens- wont go to the exchanges to sell it. Is not utility token or speculative instrument - its secured token!!!

agree completely with you. There is no point in selling tokens that bring money
Tokens should be kept while carrying
Activity: 80
tokens must perform the function of the token first, that is, to trade on the exchange and increase in price
Well, yes, the token should be well recommended on the exchange
Activity: 112
tokens must perform the function of the token first, that is, to trade on the exchange and increase in price
Who said this? we could do a buy back function on our website - than any of the investors who is willing to sell there tokens could sell it directly to us. This utterance could be used for utility tokens. but please explain us - why you should sell our tokens if it brings you money? i dont see the point...
You are going to pay dividends all the holder of your tokens? Please explain in more detail.
My dear friends, all the answers about business model are in WP. Please if you really interested in project, read it first.
Who said this? we could do a buy back function on our website - than any of the investors who is willing to sell there tokens could sell it directly to us. This utterance could be used for utility tokens. but please explain us - why you should sell our tokens if it brings you money? i dont see the point...
You are going to pay dividends all the holder of your tokens? Please explain in more detail.
Paying a dividend is a good idea, the most important thing is that it will make investors keep the tokens as long as possible, accordingly the demand for them will grow every day, the price too.
Activity: 210
Activity: 112
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
I think that any investor who is to buy tokens HeliosCoin interested that they grew in value.
Activity: 31
and on what exchanges is your project going to go?
Pages:
Jump to: