Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HelloGold: Gold Backed Tokens from Live + Revenue Generating Business - page 6. (Read 19296 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is HelloGold Coin?
HelloGold Coin brings the gold-based savings and funding to the blockchain . The company enables the preservation and diversification of assets through digital gold tokens.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-hellogold-coin.html
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'm just noticing that this idea is bringing more and more teams and projects into the competition.

Will be interesting to see who will be the winner...
Activity: 21
Hello, can anyone tells me where i store my HelloGold from exchange to cold wallet? Or where i have to store them safely?

The HGT is an ERC-20 token and it can be stored on an ethereum wallet like myetherwallet or mist. You'll get GOLDX payout early February if you keep HGT in your own wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
your project is great, a token backed up by gold, I'm looking forward to the success of your project. is this an etherium erc20 token and what exchanges are you planning to get listed? 
Activity: 7
Hello, can anyone tells me where i store my HelloGold from exchange to cold wallet? Or where i have to store them safely?

In the last Airdrop there was something worth around 1g of gold split between all the HGT holders. The project is at the beginning so don't create yourselves false hopes.

Buckle up for Q2/Q3 2018 to really pick up the rewards for trusting and believing in the project.
HelloGold officially rewarded among the best 6 start-ups in Malaysia. Really useful piece of info here:

https://www.digitalnewsasia.com/startups/6-startups-chosen-spearhead-growth-tenxclub-fellows
That is a very bad analysis for this top 10. If you look at the prices these guys said the coins started the year, they fail in 80% of the situations.

Huge downvote for this!
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Hellogold $HGT has been mentioned as #2 for top 10 best penny cryptocurrency to invest in year 2018!

2- HelloGold (HGT)
Started at $0.01 now selling at $0.2 that’s 2000% increase in price
You can buy 500 coins in $100
Price prediction – $0.8
Possible payback – $400 before new year

Read more at https://www.payme0.com/best-penny-cryptocurrency-invest-2018/
Activity: 47
If someone knows the steps to register your wallet address with Hellogold, so you become eligible for the monthly profit share, would be great.

Cheers for this!

You do not need to do anything as long as your HGT are in MEW.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
OriginTrail (TRAC) and HelloGold (HGT) now listed on Gatecoin

HONG KONG — 24 January 2018 — Gatecoin is very excited to announce that we have listed OriginTrail (TRAC) and HelloGold (HGT) on our exchange. You can now trade TRAC and HGT with BTC, ETH, EUR, USD and HKD.

https://blog.gatecoin.com/origintrail-trac-and-hellogold-hgt-now-listed-on-gatecoin-3d8e47fc237b
If someone knows the steps to register your wallet address with Hellogold, so you become eligible for the monthly profit share, would be great.

Cheers for this!
When Token Sale Round 2 starts? No acctive chats like telegram, i mean there is but no1 cant talk.

Im really interested in buying tokens but there is no informations about round 2.

Sale round 2 would start sometime during Q3 2018. See their official website for more info.
Activity: 548
Merit: 47
When Token Sale Round 2 starts? No acctive chats like telegram, i mean there is but no1 cant talk.

Im really interested in buying tokens but there is no informations about round 2.
Same here, I keep my HGT on coss.io, what do I have to do to receive GOLDX? Thank you.

I have another doubt:
I have read that in order to transfer HGT the commision will be very high, like 1000 HGT?? Am I getting it wrong?
Because I decided to buy them at Coss.io because of the good prices and was planning to move them to hitbtc when withdrawls were available, but with that fees that seems unlikely...(I would lose 25% of my inversion).
Should I think to move back to HitBTC or will there be some way to move HGT with a reasonable fee in some time?

Thank you very much!

You need to transfer to a personal wallet like MEW to beneficiate the promos and bonuses.
For coss, the fee to withdraw is 45HGT. Hitbtc is the exchange with that huge 4 digits fee.
Activity: 2
Same here, I keep my HGT on coss.io, what do I have to do to receive GOLDX? Thank you.

I have another doubt:
I have read that in order to transfer HGT the commision will be very high, like 1000 HGT?? Am I getting it wrong?
Because I decided to buy them at Coss.io because of the good prices and was planning to move them to hitbtc when withdrawls were available, but with that fees that seems unlikely...(I would lose 25% of my inversion).
Should I think to move back to HitBTC or will there be some way to move HGT with a reasonable fee in some time?

Thank you very much!
Activity: 25
i am still waiting for it
Activity: 47
Hello,
I've purchased 200 HGT on HitBTC: where do I have to store my HGT for the purpose of getting a monthly profit share (10%, paid in GOLDX tokens)?

Thank you for your time, I'm a little confused about the mechanics involved.

I keep my HGT in MyEtherWallet (MEW) and have already received GOLDX.
Pages:
Jump to: