Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HelloGold: Gold Backed Tokens from Live + Revenue Generating Business - page 7. (Read 19296 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,
I've purchased 200 HGT on HitBTC: where do I have to store my HGT for the purpose of getting a monthly profit share (10%, paid in GOLDX tokens)?

Thank you for your time, I'm a little confused about the mechanics involved.
Activity: 36
Hi,

Anyone can please explain or do some comparison of HGT and DGD (DigixDAO)?

Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Can we purchase GBT anywhere?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hellogold/#charts

current market cap: $88.477.493

Price:
$0,336372 USD (220.97%)
0.00002933 BTC (227.48%)
0.00032503 ETH (230.76%)

Volume exploded from ~$100.000 to $2.800.000 now

Get ready to take off guys! Grin  Cool
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
https://www.directorstalkinterviews.com/8-not-known-alt-coins-making-good-gains-maker-cindicator-supernet-i-o-coin-everex-hellogold-peerplays-ebitcoin/412744099

HelloGold (HGT) investors will note the 200.8% coin price increase from what it was yesterday this time with a current price tag of $.26 this compares to a rise of 342.74% over the last 7 days. In terms of BTC volume 144.13 and $1,641,520 has been traded over the past day. The ranking position for the coin is number 219 and has a current market capitalisation of $69,364,080. There are at the moment 263,034,654 HelloGold coins in circulation.
https://www.theusacommerce.com/tron-trx-2-rising-coins-1-watchlist-hellogold-hgt-medibloc-med/

The Golden Child: HelloGold (HGT) is up 77% Today

According to the founder of HelloGold (HGT), which launched last April, there will be a major market crash in the next few years. That’s going to make the price of gold rise. His name is Robin Lee, and he’s the CEO of the HelloGold Foundation as well – on top of being the former CEO of the World Gold Council.

He has created quite an interesting fintech venture in the cryptocurrency space.

The idea behind this project, which is actually an app, is to help regular people have access to gold investments. It allows users to buy 99.99% investment grade gold for as little as 1 Malaysian Ringgit (HelloGold is based in Kuala Lumpur) – that’s just $0.25 USD.

How can you invest in gold with crypto coins? Well, each user can buy GBT coins on the platform. Each GBT coin has the same value as 1g of gold, and it is linked directly to the current price of gold. Just to be safe, the HelloGold Foundation keeps a ton of gold actually stored in a vault. Each GBT coin is fully backed up by a real-life gram of gold, and it is fully insured by the company.

What about HGT tokens? Those aren’t backed up by gold, but owners of HelloGold (HGT) tokens get paid dividends of GBT.

There is a 2% fee for each gold investment and a 2% yearly management fee. The gold is fully allocated, however, putting it in each individual investor’s gold in their hands.

Are you stacking up any gold in preparation for the market crash everyone is warning about?
Activity: 280
Thanks for the great news about HGT. This looks really promising. Especially with its low market cap a clear buy and long time hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
HelloGold Foundation Update #7–6th January 2018

HelloGold finished 2017 with strong momentum, on the back of the “Get to the next gram and we’ll give you RM5 worth of gold” end of year campaign and some further PR. Customer acquisition continued at a pace of 1,000 new registered customers per week. AUM and active customer base increased by nearly 10% in the last 10 days leading to the new year — the best result so far.

As we start the new year our focus will be on developing the brand with proprietary content, kicking off offline PR & advertising and a much more proactive approach to social media. To that end we’ve started work with Dolphin (digital comms), Litmus (PR), Maven (website) and a set of niche publishers, influencers and writers. All this while ramping up digital marketing and preparing the Gold Token (more details on that below) and Chinese New Year 2018 campaigns. Expect to see much more of HelloGold in 2018!

https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-7-6th-january-2017-667679b95593
Activity: 17
Will GBT be available & tradeable on exchanges like EtherDelta (No KYC) & be redeemable for actual gold after you complete KYC?

OR

Is KYC required just to buy and trade the GBT token?

Thanks

KYC will be required to buy or sell GBT from HelloGold Foundation and to redeem physical gold from HelloGold.

Thanks for the reply, was wondering why GBT had such a low CAP, unfortunately it seems your incorporation of blockchain tech is fairly superfluous.

Third party gold models are all only as strong/trustworthy as the auditing & with a KYC requirement to just trade GBT there is no USP over long established, trusted market leaders like Goldmoney who offer registered/allocated, audited gold in multiple safe haven jurisdictions & also accept Crypto.

Good luck though

hope this post answers your questions: https://medium.com/hellogold/why-create-a-gold-backed-token-when-theres-already-gld-5fa273bcb4f1

Today I'm having problems to enter in your website. I did tried different browsers, an all give the same error: Error 502

sorry missed this earlier - will report to the dev team. could you try again? and was this on hellogold.com or hellogold.org?

Hi HelloGold

I can't register in your app. When I enter my phone it doesn't reconece it.

Any suggestion?

the HelloGold app is currently built for the mass market (ie non crypto) and is only open for Malaysians. we hope to combine the app with buying of gold tokens seamlessly by the end of 2018. if you're interested to buy a gold backed token, watch this space carefully in the next one week!

Good project , I've submitted newsletter for new information from you Where can I put my MEW address? Thank you dev !

To buy HGT, you may go to coss.io or hitbtc.com. To buy the gold backed token, watch this space carefully next week!

Can anyone tell me what the ICO or pre sale price was?

Looking to get me some of these coins Grin

the pre-sale price was done at a 20% bonus and was sold at 12,489 HGT/ETH. The base price was 10,407 HGT/ETH. at time of locking the USD/ETH rate, the prices were 0.02434 and 0.02921 USD/HGT respectively.

head over to coss.io or hitbtc.com to buy HGT! we are also looking to list on a couple more exchanges in the next one month!

Hope it will be a valuable coin in the future. What amount of coins will be around? Hope I did everything right. Good luck!

thanks, we hope so too! there have been and only ever will be 1 billion HGT minted. the gold backed token will be minted as and when gold reserves are added (there will always be 1g of gold backing 1 gold backed token).

This sounds like an interesting project so i have just invested in HelloGold,buying HGT tokens.Its too early to know if the GBT reward system will pay out anything much but market cap is low with plenty of room for movement,up obviously.

Now HGT is listed on a hong kong exchange,just today,24hr volume is up already.Lets hope this continues.

I will be watching very closely in the coming months as i think this could easily 10x from current price($0.039).

It looks like there is a great team working on this project so the future looks good.

Keep up the good work HelloGold.

thanks, we are doing our best to deliver real value to the market!

Activity: 47
This sounds like an interesting project so i have just invested in HelloGold,buying HGT tokens.Its too early to know if the GBT reward system will pay out anything much but market cap is low with plenty of room for movement,up obviously.

Now HGT is listed on a hong kong exchange,just today,24hr volume is up already.Lets hope this continues.

I will be watching very closely in the coming months as i think this could easily 10x from current price($0.039).

It looks like there is a great team working on this project so the future looks good.

Keep up the good work HelloGold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
HelloGold-Boost partnership enables more users to purchase gold

GOLD savings platform HelloGold has announced that it is partnering with Boost, a mobile lifestyle wallet developed in Malaysia by Axiata Digital that aims to revolutionise the way consumers transact in today’s digital world.

The partnership is looking to integrate the HelloGold offer with Boost, allowing Boost users to buy 99.99% pure gold starting from RM1 (US$0.24).

“HelloGold was created to make gold and other sophisticated financial products affordable and available to everyone. This agreement with Axiata Digital takes us dramatically closer to that vision,” said HelloGold chief executive officer Robin Lee (pix).

HelloGold provides an app-based platform that allows customers to buy, store and sell physical investment-grade gold. The physical gold is safely vaulted and can be delivered to the customer directly. It is also the world’s first Shariah compliant gold digital application.

Since its launch in April 2017, the app has had 20,000 downloads in Malaysia, won the IRBA’s Most Innovative product award and been selected for MOF’s TenXClub.

HelloGold is currently developing an application using blockchain for the mass market, where end users benefit from the application of the technology without needing in-depth knowledge of the underlying technology. In the long term, customers will be provided the option of converting their vaulted gold to a digital gold token (GBT).

This will enable customers to use the stored gold as value beyond the HelloGold System. Once the GBT are successfully traded on exchanges, the tokens will be available for purchase. According to HelloGold this will create a stable cryptocurrency fully backed by physical investment grade gold.

Meanwhile, Boost aims to revolutionise the way consumers transact in today’s increasingly digital and mobile world. Combining the lifestyle needs of consumers and cutting-edge digital technology, Boost makes cashless transactions easier, faster and more secure, and provides a rewarding experience for consumers right from their smartphones.

https://www.digitalnewsasia.com/startups/hellogold-boost-partnership-enables-more-users-purchase-gold
BTC and ETH are declining while HGT is going up. Time to buy!
partnership with Axiata and institutional investment fund in Middle East are going to push the price up high!

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
HelloGold Foundation Update #6–20th December 2017

Last week the HelloGold team was humbled and honored to be one of six startups selected as a member of the exclusive TenXClub. The TenXClub is an initiative from Malaysia’s Ministry of Finance and it aims to recognize and support Malaysian start-ups with the highest potential.

The award was received at the Global Entrepreneurship Community Summit 2017 held in Kuala Lumpur, and was given out by none other than the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato’ Sri Najib Razak.

HelloGold was also represented by Kai Lin at the TechMatch ASEAN 2017 event jointly held by MDEC and US Market Access Center. The panel of judges were thoroughly impressed by Kai Lin’s 4 minute pitch, recognising HelloGold with the Best of TechMatch ASEAN 2017 award.

https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-foundation-update-6-20th-december-2017-3ccf6b537a9f
https://www.hellogold.com/hellogold-boost-forge-partnership-enable-customers-buy-gold-low-rm1/

HelloGold has announced that it is partnering with Boost, a mobile lifestyle wallet developed in Malaysia by Axiata Digital, which aims to revolutionize the way consumers transact in today’s modern and digital world.

The partnership is looking to integrate the HelloGold offer with Boost which allows Boost users to buy 99.99% pure gold starting from as little as RM1.
Activity: 5
Hope it will be a valuable coin in the future. What amount of coins will be around? Hope I did everything right. Good luck!
Activity: 392
Can anyone tell me what the ICO or pre sale price was?

Looking to get me some of these coins Grin
Pages:
Jump to: