Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HEROIC.com 🚀Decentralized Cybersecurity Powered by AI [PRESALE LIVE] - page 10. (Read 28455 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
A serious project that deserves attention. The idea of the project is not new, they have a rival, but the team's desire to make the best product will lead this company to victory!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, i think your project looks interesting, do you have registered company behind this project? where the project come from?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The project has very much interested. Today very few worthy exchangers. Road map real and very perspective. I join on Twitter and Facebook
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
Recent advances in protection against AI-based threats are promising, but are almost exclusively used for large enterprise applications, making technology unattainable for people most vulnerable to attacks.

That is why the project team developed the concept of this technology, for its application not only for large corporations but also  for ordinary people, such as we are with you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This is one solid project with an interesting concept, to make use of AI technology and implement it into a cybersecurity.
The project should be helpful for many people or company.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Recent advances in protection against AI-based threats are promising, but are almost exclusively used for large enterprise applications, making technology unattainable for people most vulnerable to attacks.
Activity: 172
I read the white paper and I saw the project really promising. Impressive .. great! Thank you!
I really do not understand why until now this topic is not in the top in the branch of alternative cryptocurrencies ANN s. After all, this is really a project deserving close attention not only to potential investors, but also to the cryptocommunity in general. Because today the security problems in the crypto industry is more relevant than ever.

The use of artificial intelligence in ensuring cybersecurity for me personally sounds like a fantasy. However, maybe I'm just too far from such technologies.

Many of us are far from these technologies. Nevertheless, the issue of cybersecurity in our time is very important for both people from the crypto industry, and for ordinary Internet users. After all, every day we come across news about cyberattacks on important industrial, financial, social sectors. That is why such initiatives, as this project should try to solve these problems.
Activity: 11
I really do not understand why until now this topic is not in the top in the branch of alternative cryptocurrencies ANN s. After all, this is really a project deserving close attention not only to potential investors, but also to the cryptocommunity in general. Because today the security problems in the crypto industry is more relevant than ever.

The use of artificial intelligence in ensuring cybersecurity for me personally sounds like a fantasy. However, maybe I'm just too far from such technologies.
This project has a great team, and very famous brands ass partners, i just dont get it, why people aren't paying enough attention to this platform??? The ANN started in may!?

That's why we need to make efforts and help this project attract more attention to the community. This is one of the few projects that really offers an idea that can solve many problems in cybersecurity.
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
This project has a great team, and very famous brands ass partners, i just dont get it, why people aren't paying enough attention to this platform??? The ANN started in may!?
I think in our time, the issue of cybersecurity is more relevant than ever. The introduction of artificial intelligence will definitely
solve many problems, which unfortunately hinder the development of the crypto industry and the blockchain as a whole.
Undoubtedly, I will follow and help in the development of this project all than I can. Good luck team!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I think this project is amazing, it should be able to protect our precious data that we stored online form getting stolen or being used for something that we aren't agree for.
Activity: 4
The Bounty is released! It looks great guys I am starting right away!
Activity: 266
Great project! Strong team. I hope it will work out well.
Thank you for the update guys! Looking forward to the Bounty Program.
copper member
Activity: 23
HEROIC.com Decentralized, AI-Powered Cybersecurity
Did the sales of the token start? Can I take part in this?

You can still take part in the presale at https://tokensale.heroic.com/contribute/
copper member
Activity: 23
HEROIC.com Decentralized, AI-Powered Cybersecurity
The project looks great guys keep up the good work! Any updates on the bounty program?

The bounty program will be released in the next 24 hours.
The project looks great guys keep up the good work! Any updates on the bounty program?
Pages:
Jump to: