Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HEROIC.com 🚀Decentralized Cybersecurity Powered by AI [PRESALE LIVE] - page 8. (Read 28455 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
it looks like the project is quite interesting, I want to see if the progress of this project gets better when ICO starts. hopefully can function well and provide satisfaction for the participants who join here.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I believe Heroic is a serious contender for top existing exchanges like binance and bittrex
Activity: 6
The solution to network security is very good. It is the modern smart home that is auspicious and opposed to the public interest. I hope to develop good projects.
Activity: 123
I think I like the idea of the project, it gives the possibilities to at least reduce the waste from oil refinery and transform it into something useful and less polluting to the environment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
A good idea for the project, as well as a strong team - is the guarantee of the success of any project. This is a very relevant project to date! Can I find out how successful the sale is?

There is no such information nowhere. In telegram chat manager said that they would public this information later. So, I think, situation there is not very good.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
A good idea for the project, as well as a strong team - is the guarantee of the success of any project. This is a very relevant project to date! Can I find out how successful the sale is?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
AI of today can predict some type of threats. AI in cybersecurity on the blockchain, great idea. MVP is available which is interesting to me. Looking forward to the progress.
copper member
Activity: 140
Using AI and big data to build the innovative solutions is an innovative move. Huge aims to bring in AI into cybersecurity. Looking forward to the final product.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
They have very interesting idea. But we should wait for realization of this project. If team will embody all components of their platform, it would be really great product.
Activity: 98
MVP is available which is interesting to me. In my opinion, I like that you are using AI on the blockchain for security.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In my opinion, this project proposes to solve one of the most important problems of our time, and the combination of artificial intelligence and blockchain technology looks very reasonable. Good luck!
Yes, this idea of creating the complete security of personal data loss that we really need.After all, sometimes there is too important information at risk,and I think that we just need to support the team so that such an idea could be implemented,and we can protect ourselves from unnecessary cyber attacks.I think we should join the project HEROIC.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
In my opinion, this project proposes to solve one of the most important problems of our time, and the combination of artificial intelligence and blockchain technology looks very reasonable. Good luck!
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
The idea definitely deserves attention!I read the official website and technical document to make sure that the project has a future!The project will live and everyone who supports it will get a good reward.
copper member
Activity: 9
besticostore.com
BestICOstore ICO listing & rating website listed   HEROIC.com(HRO)

Read more :- https://www.besticostore.com/token/heroiccom
Activity: 336
Using large data, artificial intelligence and block chain, HEROIC.com will provide a new generation of cybersecurity and make universal access to protection from AI. It's great!!!!
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I have already seen projects with similiar idea. For example BitFence. But Heroic has advantage. I talk about instrument "Research and Development". I like idea of this instrument. It makes this project more universal.
Activity: 188
I like the strategic partnerships this project is creating. I believe it will achieve success if things keep going this way. There's lots of ICOs out there and you really need partnerships to stand out from the rest.
Activity: 392
The problem of cyber security does exist. The threat of loss of personal data for ordinary users, or data for some companies remains real, and mechanisms for creating new cyber threats are developing faster than security systems. Therefore, solving the problem with the help of artificial intelligence and blocking technology seems quite an interesting idea.
Activity: 129
Excited to see IAM on exchanges soon. And looking forward to a future for safer Token Sales, with Bridge Protocol! Keep up the good work, Team!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com is using AI to gather data analytics, differentiate between malicious and non-malicious files and build unique algorithms to detect threat correlations and pinpoint critical vulnerabilities across networks.
Pages:
Jump to: