Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HEROIC.com 🚀Decentralized Cybersecurity Powered by AI [PRESALE LIVE] - page 9. (Read 28455 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Hello. Where can I buy your tokens? I like your platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What are particular countries are not allowed to participate in you token sale? Do you have any restrictions in participating the token sale?

I always read such information on ICOBench. As I understand this project hasn't restrictions by areas. But it would be better if someone from their team give an answer for this question.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Did not checked the site yet, just a quick thing..... What's the cap?

Here is some information that will be helpful:

Soft cap - 2,500,000 USD
Hard cap - 41,000,000 USD

PreICO Price - 1 HRO = 0.09 USD
Price - 1 HRO = 0.1125 USD

Minimum investment - 1,000 USD
Activity: 182
What are particular countries are not allowed to participate in you token sale? Do you have any restrictions in participating the token sale?
Activity: 91
If you need a fresh kickmfor your business, heroiccyber is to the perfect choice for you as it has all you will ever need
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
The HEROIC ICO project has been reviewed by ICOshock.

Check out the review here.

Rating: 4.5/5- What to say is an excellent rating and it is clear that the depth of the project was appreciated. The question is whether they will be able to do what they promise because such a level requires very complex code like any project where it is used
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
the project offers a new generation of cybersecurity and make universal access to protection from AI.
Activity: 420
Cybersecurity that implementing AI in it, that should be good, cause it should be able to work nonstop 24/7, not just when it handled by people.
I really hope a good luck for this project.
Activity: 199
Become a HEROIC.com Brand Ambassador
https://medium.com/heroic-com/become-a-heroic-com-brand-ambassador-3c10b1cb5276

As we continue to attend release additional information and attend conferences, interest in the HEROIC token sale continues to grow. Individuals are whitelisting on our token sale site and our social presence grows every day — and we’re just getting started.

Over the course of the next few weeks, we want to exponentially grow our community in order to get our vision and mission out to as many individuals across the world as possible.

That’s why we’re excited to announce the HEROIC Ambassadors Program.

Great news. I'm really sure that this project is the most successful in the last six months.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, do you have registered company behind this project?
Activity: 126
HEROIC is more than antivirus. It combines multiple enterprise-strength cybersecurity features into one easy-to-use platform for the multi-device home.

HEROIC provides solutions for decentralized cybersecurity supported by artificial intelligence. Heroic Excellence is combining threat data from Arc Reactor with artificial intelligence to predict and prevent cyber attacks.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Become a HEROIC.com Brand Ambassador
https://medium.com/heroic-com/become-a-heroic-com-brand-ambassador-3c10b1cb5276

As we continue to attend release additional information and attend conferences, interest in the HEROIC token sale continues to grow. Individuals are whitelisting on our token sale site and our social presence grows every day — and we’re just getting started.

Over the course of the next few weeks, we want to exponentially grow our community in order to get our vision and mission out to as many individuals across the world as possible.

That’s why we’re excited to announce the HEROIC Ambassadors Program.
Activity: 225
Nice project.  I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
HEROIC is a Blockchain-based cyber threat protection system controlled by artificial intelligence. As an investment asset, HEROIC has a lot of attractive moments. Starting from the idea of the approach – it is global and comprehensive.
Activity: 266
Did not checked the site yet, just a quick thing..... What's the cap?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
HEROIC is more than antivirus. It combines multiple enterprise-strength cybersecurity features into one easy-to-use platform for the multi-device home.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The HEROIC ICO project has been reviewed by ICOshock.

Check out the review here.
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 178
As someone who's involved with this industry (a bit), I can safely say that these guys know their stuff. I see many security solutions that are ineffective, archaic and restrictive.
Something needs to be done about it. Hopefully, HEROIC is the hero we need and the one that we deserve.
Activity: 140
Current solutions are unable to keep up with the increasing number and intelligence of the threats attacking our systems. The signature-based threat detection systems commonly used today fail to detect new, previously unseen threats. Although effective if the threat vector is known and signatures are fully updated, these reactive solutions cannot protect us against the next generation of intelligent attacks
Pages:
Jump to: