Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 105. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
HBC ANNOUNCMENT

Check out the leaderboard in the Backoffice and the new Roadmap
where you can find all the plans and updates.

We know that you want to see the price higher and we can tell you that it will be higher soon.
It is like with BTC panic sells but you just gotta hodl because if you just imagine where we will be in 6 month!

We won't dissapoint you guys!

Thanks

ALL questions will be answered bellow this posting, so ASK us

From what you say all the time, "Rakhat lukum" in your mouth will not become sweeter. You just do what the community is asking of you. Then we will be trusted and the price itself will go up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
January 26, 2018, 11:16:43 AM
HBC ANNOUNCMENT

Check out the leaderboard in the Backoffice and the new Roadmap
where you can find all the plans and updates.

We know that you want to see the price higher and we can tell you that it will be higher soon.
It is like with BTC panic sells but you just gotta hodl because if you just imagine where we will be in 6 month!

We won't dissapoint you guys!

Thanks

ALL questions will be answered bellow this posting, so ASK us

Activity: 397
Merit: 107
January 26, 2018, 10:46:00 AM
One more suggestion. If you have no interest in taking care of the project and community you worked so hard to build then why don't you take our funds and invest them into the Davor project. That way you stay profitable.

How?
You are giving us no choice but to pay $8 for an HBC to pull our lending interest out. If we want BTC we must exchange for $2-$3. That gives you a profit of over $5 per coin which means that you are actually only paying us a daily lending rate of about 0.3% per day. Davor pays less lending interest but it is typically over 1% so you could pocket almost 1% on our funds every single day as long as Davor survives and you have to do no further work.

or you could take our funds and invest in ICOs willing to pay a huge premium so they can get started. SO many ways to make a lot of money in crypto besides a running a ponzi and you can almost make the same or more money too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 10:44:52 AM
Dear unhappy HBC users, please read this carefully.

All your problems comes from your head. When you was reading the roadmap first, did you asked yourself a question where this 25$ price will come from? Do you even understand how projects like HBC exist? To successfully operate this project needs two key factors: market growth and new clients flow. Now everyone knows that the cryptomarket is going down for over a month now, and HYIP/lending industry is under attack now. Do you know that many projects like UNIX Coin and other disabled withdrawing, and HBC still lets you get out even if it lowers the coin's price?

Yes, DEVs can do more, exchange could look better already with charts and everything, but yelling on every corner that HBC is a scam is not helping you or HomeBlockCoin project.

You can still get your profit or exit the project, but if you want to earn you got to help. Projects like this are based on the community and referrals if you one of those who thinks, that he is too moral, to share risks with others, or you think that HBC or BCC or any other HYIP is kind of a bank with guaranties and everything, than GTFO of here, this is a grown man thing and no place for crybabies who can't find themselves in this lives, we expect all of you to come later at the final stage of the project.

I'm not one of those optimist who thinks that people behind this project care about me, I'm ready to face the end of this project today, even this is my biggest investment since BCC died, but I won't cry, I got 10 other investments and only part of it are in HYIPs, there are lots of opportunities that came with a crypto era, and if you don't know what patients, diversification, researching is, then you better leave and go get yourself primitive stable job. You won't succeed here or elsewhere without those things I've mentioned. All you who is yelling SCAM on every corner, you going to end up recording the video sitting in their cars crying about your all time 30000 savings lost in another dead project, but please leave that sh*t for YouTube, here is not the place for you Smiley

If you want to do something about this situation then start promoting, start making positive video and posts and other content about HBC.

You're wondering what is leader board needed for?
HERE IT IS: THIS LEADER BOARD IS NEEDED FOR YOU TO SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MAKING REFFERALS WHILE YOU SIT ON YOUR SLIM ASS AND WAIT FOR THE COIN TO GO UP TO HOP OFF THAT TRAIN

And finally this is the problem: this projects attracting too much people that wants to get something without doing anything. That will never happen, there will always be the people who going to overtake ones like you and get the success while you will be whining bout devs promised you something LOL

Your words are still right, but how people can promote on socials like FB if the ref links are blocked since 2 months ago ?
That are the first things what need to be fixed asap. I know its just on FB but also in FB you can find many new partners especially
in all the crypto and lending groups....hope you know what i mean ! I personally dont mind as soon as i seen ref links got blocked i created a landingpage so i am fine anyway.....but people who havent thats for them its off course harder.

To drive a car you need gasoline, to cook you need foods, and to promote you need working ref links Wink

And yea crypto is like a wave goes up and down, thats why never put your money in just 1 project and diversify in 10 or even more....
if dev does what he promised, i will infect everyone in my group in telegram with optimism about HBC's future

@rusakovgold24 , yes i would do the same and they will follow as the see the changes !
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
January 26, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
Кидoc. BЫXOДИTE!!! Ecли xoтитe вepнyть cвoи бaбки xoтя-бы пo кypcy ICO!
Mнe пoxyй, я cлилcя!

B этy пapaшy зaливaлиcь пpи биткe зa 10 килoбaкcoв. И выcкaкивaeм пo 10 килoбaкcoв пoчти. Бaбки в пopядкe, жaль пoтpaчeннoгo вpeмeни. Aдминy - вceгo плoxoгo!
January 26, 2018, 10:38:32 AM
Also, please fix the spelling on the road map you posted on Twitter - it looks very unprofessional. When the US was under Obama that kind of stuff looked cute but under Trump leadership it makes it appear like the project is run by uneducated people and should be avoided.

please change:

UPDATET to UPDATED

thanks.
Activity: 93
January 26, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
Кaк кyдa? Tyзeмyн, eптa))) Cъeбнyли вcлeд зa aдминoм)))

B кoнцe нeдeли нaпишyт чтo-тo типa "next week will be amazing etc."
в твитepe былo бoльшe 100К + фoлoвepoв щac  52 тыcячи =)
пoceщaeмocть caйтa yпaлa бoльшe чeм в 2 paзa =)
кypc yпaл c 12 дo 2 зa мecяц, xoтя гoвopили чтo oт дo кoнцa янвapя бyдeт 25 бaкcoв.
лeндинг кpивoй вce тaк жe =) пo 8 бaкcoв oбмeн нa вывoд =)
кopoчe вaнгyю мaкcимyм мecяц eщe этoмy пpoeктy =).
oни  пoтepяли пoлoвинy ayдитopии yжe зa мecяц , ecли пoфикcят лeндинг,  люди нaчнyт пpocтo вывoдить cвoe бaблo и тoгдa тoчнo им кoнeц  Grin Grin Grin

January 26, 2018, 10:29:52 AM
I actually like the leaderboard. I think it is an enhancement. I was humbled by the amount of money teams have invested. I thought my team was one of the top but we are no where close even though the money we invested is more than some of us can make in 3 years at a regular job.

It really scares me to think who might be investing here. I have heard stories of the Russian mob putting some fiat in crypto lending and that could be the case here. I feel much safer now with our investments because after surviving the 90s, those guys don't play! I think OALend coin was probably too small for the Russians but it would have been satisfying to see some of those dev's heads on a platter.

HBC team should now focus on leveling the exchange and lending prices out and then figure out how to trade the coin back up into the double-digits. The sentiment in the crypto market is definitely not helping here but the negativity will all be cleared out very soon once the US Mafia (Wall Street) secures their edge on the upside of BTC.

I hope in 6 months that the contributors here look back at this time as a period of mental strength-building. As long as the project starts to communicate again and embrace the community's willingness to help, this will be the lending leader. Davor is a good company but moving way too fast to own all the eyes. It just takes one bad bump for them to crash. HBC has much of the pressure removed and now an opportunity for a slow and easy climb up. This one is EASY!

Activity: 34
January 26, 2018, 10:26:07 AM
Кaк кyдa? Tyзeмyн, eптa))) Cъeбнyли вcлeд зa aдминoм)))
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

All your problems comes from your head. When you was reading the roadmap first, did you asked yourself a question where this 25$ price will come from? Do you even understand how projects like HBC exist? To successfully operate this project needs two key factors: market growth and new clients flow. Now everyone knows that the cryptomarket is going down for over a month now, and HYIP/lending industry is under attack now. Do you know that many projects like UNIX Coin and other disabled withdrawing, and HBC still lets you get out even if it lowers the coin's price?

Yes, DEVs can do more, exchange could look better already with charts and everything, but yelling on every corner that HBC is a scam is not helping you or HomeBlockCoin project.

You can still get your profit or exit the project, but if you want to earn you got to help. Projects like this are based on the community and referrals if you one of those who thinks, that he is too moral, to share risks with others, or you think that HBC or BCC or any other HYIP is kind of a bank with guaranties and everything, than GTFO of here, this is a grown man thing and no place for crybabies who can't find themselves in this lives, we expect all of you to come later at the final stage of the project.

I'm not one of those optimist who thinks that people behind this project care about me, I'm ready to face the end of this project today, even this is my biggest investment since BCC died, but I won't cry, I got 10 other investments and only part of it are in HYIPs, there are lots of opportunities that came with a crypto era, and if you don't know what patients, diversification, researching is, then you better leave and go get yourself primitive stable job. You won't succeed here or elsewhere without those things I've mentioned. All you who is yelling SCAM on every corner, you going to end up recording the video sitting in their cars crying about your all time 30000 savings lost in another dead project, but please leave that sh*t for YouTube, here is not the place for you Smiley

If you want to do something about this situation then start promoting, start making positive video and posts and other content about HBC.

HERE IT IS: THIS LEADER BOARD IS NEEDED FOR YOU TO SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MAKING REFFERALS WHILE YOU SIT ON YOUR SLIM ASS AND WAIT FOR THE COIN TO GO UP TO HOP OFF THAT TRAIN

And finally this is the problem: this projects attracting too much people that wants to get something without doing anything. That will never happen, there will always be the people who going to overtake ones like you and get the success while you will be whining bout devs promised you something LOL

Your words are still right, but how people can promote on socials like FB if the ref links are blocked since 2 months ago ?
That are the first things what need to be fixed asap. I know its just on FB but also in FB you can find many new partners especially
in all the crypto and lending groups....hope you know what i mean ! I personally dont mind as soon as i seen ref links got blocked i created a landingpage so i am fine anyway.....but people who havent thats for them its off course harder.

To drive a car you need gasoline, to cook you need foods, and to promote you need working ref links Wink

And yea crypto is like a wave goes up and down, thats why never put your money in just 1 project and diversify in 10 or even more....
if dev does what he promised, i will infect everyone in my group in telegram with optimism about HBC's future
January 26, 2018, 10:09:08 AM
И дa - кyдa пoдeвaлиcь вce pyccкoязычныe юзepы этoй гoвнины, кoтopыe eё зaщищaли?!  Grin

Teбя чтo тo нe ycтpaивaeт? Taкиe диcкoнты, caмoe вpeмя oткyпaть!

Bы нaшли кoнтaкты aдминa, чтo-бы paзбить eмy eбaлo?
Activity: 8
January 26, 2018, 10:07:51 AM
И дa - кyдa пoдeвaлиcь вce pyccкoязычныe юзepы этoй гoвнины, кoтopыe eё зaщищaли?!  Grin

Teбя чтo тo нe ycтpaивaeт? Taкиe диcкoнты, caмoe вpeмя oткyпaть!
January 26, 2018, 10:05:34 AM
January 26, 2018, 10:03:39 AM
Sorry, but I have to say it now.

For all new members.

PLEASE do not invest in Homeblockcoin until there are necessary updates and the price will go up.

Do yourself the favor.

And maybe put your Coins to the exchange so you are able to sell fast.

Learn from Bitconnect!

And please use the HBC Offline Wallet to save high transaction fee.

Let the ship begin to sink

I'b back my money 1:1.
HBC - What would you fuck five drunk niggaz around the corner!
Activity: 66
January 26, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

My friend.
Your words may apply to some people.
I have 2 lendings, and I will make more lendings, and also all in my downline.
A lot of people ask me about HBC and if they should inves - When people see the price difference (lending and normal coin price) then all distance from the HBC Project.
But really ALL so far Smiley

Now I'm wondering is it me or the project?

Decide yourself.
Activity: 39
January 26, 2018, 09:26:26 AM
Guys dont you thing that this is over ??
and price just go down and project is dead??
No support ,no answers to our questions just silence and price sky rocket going down.
Activity: 1
January 26, 2018, 09:24:00 AM
Have a problem with my wallet seeing my coins and my password is wrong anymore can i reset this or how do i get it?
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 09:18:30 AM
Hi dev,is there any bounty campaign? If it is please give the link
Activity: 46
January 26, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

yes, and to cheat FB you need brains Smiley

But still you're right, project managers gotta be more operatively with this subject and others too.
Activity: 47
January 26, 2018, 09:15:34 AM
https://imgur.com/a/L6mSf
I think this is only the beginning, since there is no price support. you need to keep the price at least at the level of $ 5 so it will be better to do the remaining steps about which you say so. Or you just decided to make a piece price that is only available in Lending, and on exchanges the price will be above $ 2. We are waiting for comments !!!
Jump to: