Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 108. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
Wow Telegram update Roadmap has now updated.

The new video showed 1st January 2018 Coin Value 25$

HELLO? It is the 25th January 2018, you did an update and you are showing 1st January with 25$

3rd Exchange on 19th of January? I don´t hear and read anythink!

End 2020 750$ for sure.

Are you okay?

Sorry but it is absolut scam here.

End of this week the price is below 2$.

They will never make the update with price syn, 24h chart etc. They working on other thinks, but it doesn´t help Homeblockcoin.

For example debit card.

Have fun with this scam

P.S and communication in the forum has also fallen sharply

You should probably look a little harder while I’m not denying the errors...that isn’t a new video it’s been there for a long time....what is new however is the actual whitepaper

They wrote that they updated the Roadmap and that we can check it on www.homeblockcoin.com

I klick on roadmap and see the video. So for me it is new.
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
January 25, 2018, 03:18:48 PM
where is todays earning for user: Ekaterina2626 Huh
whole chain has not recived earnings from Ekaterina2626
Auuuuu!
Activity: 55
January 25, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

HELLO? It is the 25th January 2018, you did an update and you are showing 1st January with 25$

End 2020 750$ for sure.

Are you okay?

They will never make the update with price syn, 24h chart etc. They working on other thinks, but it doesn´t help Homeblockcoin.

For example debit card.

Have fun with this scam

You should probably look a little harder while I’m not denying the errors...that isn’t a new video it’s been there for a long time....what is new however is the actual whitepaper
Activity: 34
January 25, 2018, 03:15:55 PM
Stil 8$ on the site. Sad. Looks like westerncoin.
Activity: 16
January 25, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

End 2020 750$ for sure.

Are you okay?

For example debit card.

Have fun with this scam

Activity: 397
Merit: 107
January 25, 2018, 03:06:58 PM
Now or nothing !

new investors is time to buy !

What could be the worst scenario? do you think Homeblockcoin will dead? 3 externals / pow / pos + ( new features on lending program ) ...

worst scenario ( fail ) when we wanna a full program with basic tools , But the holders have to hold the coin because makes nosense sell the coin now  Tongue

Community should support from NOW , because NOW is the opportunity to buy cheap !    panic = opportunity.

Its time to buy , speculators that wanna made x100 are out , btc is bullish , we should get the coins in strong hands and collect them till all is fine.

The admin have much money not only ICO he also has money with Forks btc last month , i dont know if i should say that  Lips sealed

https://t.me/HomeBlockCoinCommunity      join here 950 members community channel that i just find on Website

989 members !! 39 in less than 1 hour !

TARGET 1001 MEMBERS DONE ! 5% OF THE COMMUNITY WE NEED 95% MORE JOIN NOW!

Coinseeds president

1028 members !

I will be the first who use HBC to buy in online Shop Smiley

What do you think they are planning to sell there?

I am not looking to jinx this project (just haze the laziness out of them) but I would like to see some kind of partnership with a bigger name like TENX. Don't do the Bitconnect thing and pay all the fees to get your own credit card payment facility. Just pay a smaller fee for a partnership to get HBC payment out of ATMs with TEnx who is the most well-positioned to do this.

SO MUCH OPPORTUNITY HERE !!! No one should give up and thinking it's destined for the dumpster. Just takes action! The community is already willing to help out. I mean if you can get 1/2 of the coin gains as Bitconnect there may already be some millionaires here! Communication is key especially when you don't have any clue what to do next. This is where the crossroads begins - either you let the biggest dreams and notoriety go or you continue to make this the biggest successful project (so-called ponzi) in its field ever! LET'S GO!!!!!!
Activity: 33
January 25, 2018, 03:04:53 PM
Now or nothing !

What could be the worst scenario? do you think Homeblockcoin will dead? 3 externals / pow / pos + ( new features on lending program ) ...

worst scenario ( fail ) when we wanna a full program with basic tools , But the holders have to hold the coin because makes nosense sell the coin now  Tongue

Community should support from NOW , because NOW is the opportunity to buy cheap !    panic = opportunity.

Its time to buy , speculators that wanna made x100 are out , btc is bullish , we should get the coins in strong hands and collect them till all is fine.

The admin have much money not only ICO he also has money with Forks btc last month , i dont know if i should say that  Lips sealed

https://t.me/HomeBlockCoinCommunity      join here 950 members community channel that i just find on Website

Coinseeds president

1028 members !

I will be the first who use HBC VISA card  Grin
January 25, 2018, 03:02:53 PM
Now or nothing !

Coinseeds president

1028 members !

What do you think they are planning to sell there?

I am not looking to jinx this project (just haze the laziness out of them) but I would like to see some kind of partnership with a bigger name like TENX. Don't do the Bitconnect thing and pay all the fees to get your own credit card payment facility. Just pay a smaller fee for a partnership to get HBC payment out of ATMs with TEnx who is the most well-positioned to do this.
January 25, 2018, 02:51:29 PM
Hey,

How long does it take to see a deposit?

Transaction ID: fc159f570266dbce3b731462764de56d555c0b970a243a089415823508e8c7f0

For one of my team members it has been over 3 weeks.

See for yourself TX ID here: 532257a8dac36102ff72a403f363a006d236a3ae1999cdacc7a4896b41797304
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
January 25, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
Hi Admin, why today not come earnings for user Ekaterina2626 Huh
January 25, 2018, 02:23:24 PM
Dear, DEV!

WHEREIS BIG NEWS, WHERE IS PRICE?

Where are the last 2 payments? Where is the deposit made 3 weeks ago that you said you would take care of last week?
Activity: 70
January 25, 2018, 02:01:01 PM
Dear, DEV!

WHEREIS BIG NEWS, WHERE IS PRICE?
January 25, 2018, 01:52:35 PM
[HBC]

ENG - Guys if you just came to the crypto currency market and do not understand its principles, then you better sell everything and do not write shit here, nobody keeps you, and if you are a coin holder, it is logical to assume that only helping the project (if you can not help , then at least not criticize) you can grow up, and your tears resemble the behavior of offended children, it's time to grow up and take risks and responsibility for yourself

RUS - Peбят  ecли вы тoлькo  чтo пpишли нa pынoк кpиптoвaлют и нe пoнимaeтe eгo пpинципoв,  тo вaм лyчшe вce пpoдaть и нe пиcaть здecь paзнoe дepьмo,  вac никтo нe дepжит,  a ecли вы дepжaтeль мoнeт,  тo лoгичнo пpeдпoлoжить  чтo тoлькo пoмoгaя пpoeктy (ecли нe мoжeтe пoмoчь, тo xoтя бы нe кpитикoвaть)  мoжнo выpacти,  a вaши cлeзы нaпoминaют пoвeдeниe oбижeнныx дeтeй, пopa пoвзpocлeть и пpинимaть pиcки и oтвeтcтвeннocть нa ceбя

I will add, if you came here thinking crypto is a legitimate financial institution which will take over the world at some point then expect more and make sure to weed out as many corrupt devs as possible.

Now where are our last 2 payments?
Activity: 6
January 25, 2018, 01:09:45 PM
[HBC]

ENG - Guys if you just came to the crypto currency market and do not understand its principles, then you better sell everything and do not write shit here, nobody keeps you, and if you are a coin holder, it is logical to assume that only helping the project (if you can not help , then at least not criticize) you can grow up, and your tears resemble the behavior of offended children, it's time to grow up and take risks and responsibility for yourself

RUS - Peбят  ecли вы тoлькo  чтo пpишли нa pынoк кpиптoвaлют и нe пoнимaeтe eгo пpинципoв,  тo вaм лyчшe вce пpoдaть и нe пиcaть здecь paзнoe дepьмo,  вac никтo нe дepжит,  a ecли вы дepжaтeль мoнeт,  тo лoгичнo пpeдпoлoжить  чтo тoлькo пoмoгaя пpoeктy (ecли нe мoжeтe пoмoчь, тo xoтя бы нe кpитикoвaть)  мoжнo выpacти,  a вaши cлeзы нaпoминaют пoвeдeниe oбижeнныx дeтeй, пopa пoвзpocлeть и пpинимaть pиcки и oтвeтcтвeннocть нa ceбя
January 25, 2018, 01:03:25 PM
This project reminds me of the grumpy Dutch shoe cobbler who had a huge field of Tulips. In his spare time he enjoyed to garden so he could escape from the thoughts of angry customers or daily problems which life typically presents. He worked extremely hard to tend that field. It would light his heart to see the faces of his grandchildren play in the fields. He gladly lent his green thumb to neighbors he saw needed help which gave him an opportunity to show off his prized field of tulips.

Then something strange happened, all people were talking about was tulips. Not necessarily for the beauty but for the long-term value they held. He heard about the prices rise and rise and rise even more. Then the knocks at his door came and people wanted to buy his flowers. At first he did not believe what people wanted to pay him for his flowers but refused to touch a tulip. Then he accepted and started counting his newfound fortune in his head. He had multiple offers each day that would allow him and all of his relatives to live among the wealthiest in all of Europe for many generations. He decided his were the best and held out for the most money. After all his tulips should be worth 10x what the others were worth because of the time he spent tending them. Then he started to get lazy and completely stopped tending the flowers because he was too rich to do such labor and he scoffed at the prices people charged to do his tending. He was content to leave things alone because even if the tulips looked weak, the prices were rising so much that he could easily make up the difference with time especially with his special tulips.

Then the rain stopped and thieves started to steal what they could in numbers too great to stop. Needless to say the family still does well making shoes today but greed crept in and then the laziness. Homer Blockhead was sitting on a goldmine and let it all slip away. Don't be Homer Blockhead!
Activity: 23
January 25, 2018, 12:46:45 PM
Come one guys! We believe in you. So much work done, but still a lot to do. Wish you all the best
January 25, 2018, 12:30:13 PM
After being in 2 other recently failed lending projects this one is definitely starting to get scary! Payments are frequently late now. They still owe a team member a 90 coin deposit from early January (value is now just 1/2 of what it was at the time I made the deposit). Already jumped through all the hoops to claim the deposit so no other excuses can be made. Maybe I was right when I bashed them in January. I took my words back because I thought I made a mistake which is rare for me - Maybe I was right all along - is this project run by incompetent idiots?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
And another week without any new feature even their shitty leaderboard lol!

They are running out of ideas on how to keep us blowmind about their coin :')

#Soon #NextWeek #BePrepared #ReallySoon #NextMonth #NextYear #NextDecade #SOONSOON
Activity: 2
January 25, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
This coin is a Ponzi and it was from the very start.

Devs did not get that the most important thing they need to care about is your trust. So the coin died.

+ they don't care about what happens next. They already have your BTC. Most likely they already work on their next lending coin.

Happy Ending only happens in movies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
I'm sure it will be great weekend! Roll Eyes
Jump to: