Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 101. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 12:43:35 PM
Hi homeblockcoin, when do you set the price of the coin?
Everyone is curious.

internal price =  outside price

We trust you.

They already answer Smiley

As soon CMC add M.cap.

Lend now and take advantage because this offer will finish soon!

Or it can follow to the WesternCoin. Unfortunately there is no other projects who can accomplish problem like this.

This is HBC not Westerncoin or other coins...

People spaming about hbc is like westerncoin and i dont understand ,  last update westerncoin on twitter 04 october 2017, is it on CMC? No , have mining pools staking system ?wallet ? roadmap? they do something or udpdate ? westerncoin is a scam project since the first.

You must believe in Homeblockcoin we had a lot of problems weeks/days ago  but the community change his mind and start support
We are HBC and we have the greatest community out there jsut look at all of you! You are great and we will make 2018 great again! We update as much as we can Smiley

for today 38% + on coinmarketcap! cool!
Yeah but people with 50-100k HBC want to take us down which is pretty interesting to see Wink Our community will simply buy all these orders up, just wait for it Wink

Hello Mr. HomeBlockCoin.I want to say something important in favor of the project.Mike Michaels is a youtuber guy with 16K subscribers,and he is having a huge plan for the moment,to put all Youtuber guys with a lot of subscribers,i mean ALL UNITED (a lot of people) to invest in honest projects avoiding the scams and all that shit.What is my point?You can reach that guy Mike to make a deal with him,this can be a HUGE potential for the homeblockcoin i think you know what i mean.I hope you take my advise seriously.Thank you.

great idea!
Sounds like you got a plan, if we somehow can help you let us know, HBC would love to support such people as you! Together we can achieve everything.

Hello Mr. HomeBlockCoin.I want to say something important in favor of the project.Mike Michaels is a youtuber guy with 16K subscribers,and he is having a huge plan for the moment,to put all Youtuber guys with a lot of subscribers,i mean ALL UNITED (a lot of people) to invest in honest projects avoiding the scams and all that shit.What is my point?You can reach that guy Mike to make a deal with him,this can be a HUGE potential for the homeblockcoin i think you know what i mean.I hope you take my advise seriously.Thank you.

great idea!

+++ Like it !

I saw Mike Michaels video on youtube 2months ago speaking about HomeBlockCoin! ask him to look this forum.
I'm sure the developer would be happy to welcome Mike and his guys!
Mike is one of the youtubers that seems to me more sincere and not an opportunist either!
PROMOTE HBC AROUND THE WORLD !

Of course we would be very happy to help! Smiley

Someone is selling a lot hbc and dumping the price and our rise...god damn stupid people with tons of refferals, but stupid.

Activity: 397
Merit: 107
January 27, 2018, 12:40:21 PM
I only use my Twitter account to post stock market trades. 30 straight winners. I have never posted about crypto but your company may be the first I tweet about and the stolen deposit.

If you steal deposits what makes me think you will be in business much longer. You are a scam until you do the honest thing
January 27, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
I only use my Twitter account to post stock market trades. 30 straight winners. I have never posted about crypto but your company may be the first I tweet about and the stolen deposit.
January 27, 2018, 12:37:43 PM
Everyone is curious.

internal price =  outside price

We trust you.

As soon CMC add M.cap.

Or it can follow to the WesternCoin. Unfortunately there is no other projects who can accomplish problem like this.

People spaming about hbc is like westerncoin and i dont understand ,  last update westerncoin on twitter 04 october 2017, is it on CMC? No , have mining pools staking system ?wallet ? roadmap? they do something or udpdate ? westerncoin is a scam project since the first.

You must believe in Homeblockcoin we had a lot of problems weeks/days ago  but the community change his mind and start support
We are HBC and we have the greatest community out there jsut look at all of you! You are great and we will make 2018 great again! We update as much as we can Smiley

Yeah but people with 50-100k HBC want to take us down which is pretty interesting to see Wink Our community will simply buy all these orders up, just wait for it Wink

great idea!
Sounds like you got a plan, if we somehow can help you let us know, HBC would love to support such people as you! Together we can achieve everything.

great idea!

+++ Like it !

I saw Mike Michaels video on youtube 2months ago speaking about HomeBlockCoin! ask him to look this forum.
Mike is one of the youtubers that seems to me more sincere and not an opportunist either!

Yep. Another ignore. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THE DEPOSIT CREDITED. THIS IS BLATANT THEFT. YOU HAVE STOLEN COINS THAT WERE WORTH IN EXCESS OF $800 AT THE TIME OF TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
January 27, 2018, 12:29:07 PM
Everyone is curious.

We trust you.

As soon CMC add M.cap.

People spaming about hbc is like westerncoin and i dont understand ,  last update westerncoin on twitter 04 october 2017, is it on CMC? No , have mining pools staking system ?wallet ? roadmap? they do something or udpdate ? westerncoin is a scam project since the first.

You must believe in Homeblockcoin we had a lot of problems weeks/days ago  but the community change his mind and start support

great idea!

great idea!

+++ Like it !

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

great idea!
Activity: 108
January 27, 2018, 12:15:23 PM
Activity: 7
January 27, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
Activity: 9
January 27, 2018, 11:44:57 AM
Why you judge ? You can't judge in 1month or yes? Investments are long term
Coz davor free trading from start, their coin was $6 and they haven't problems from 23 november. Why hbc can't so?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
January 27, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
Hi Everyone, I'm sure that the coin will only grow in value. A road map means that the coin is developing. There will be only growth and growth of the coin.
January 27, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

Ofc I believe, but why HBC can't do like Davor?
Activity: 5
January 27, 2018, 10:38:11 AM
hi homeblock team. where can i ask a question? cant find any support links on your site. i got a problem cant enter in to my wallet on my computer. i didnt reinstall or upgrade my operation system, it works fine for a while. what's the problem?

https://a.radikal.ru/a25/1801/6f/c3f9d1897c9b.jpg

cant post a picture here((

Hi it simple you need to extract your wallet.dat like the backup from your wallet, save it somewhere normaly you should done
 this already, then delete your old wallet, download new wallet and change it with the old wallet.dat then it will work again !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8LU3Jux3bk

Пocмoтpи видeo вce дocтyпнo и пoнятнo
Activity: 2
January 27, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
hi homeblock team. where can i ask a question? cant find any support links on your site. i got a problem cant enter in to my wallet on my computer. i didnt reinstall or upgrade my operation system, it works fine for a while. what's the problem?

Hi it simple you need to extract your wallet.dat like the backup from your wallet, save it somewhere normaly you should done
 this already, then delete your old wallet, download new wallet and change it with the old wallet.dat then it will work again !

oh thanks, mate. try to fix it)
January 27, 2018, 09:16:33 AM
Everyone is curious.

We trust you.

As soon CMC add M.cap.

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 05:30:29 AM

Activity: 2
January 27, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

Activity: 8
January 27, 2018, 12:48:44 AM
What do you want to have in the next update ? The next update is already planned don't worry.

What it will be?
New internal exchange will probably be the biggest change beside many small features.

So when will we have a new exchange? in the end of February?
Yes to 100% with everything you desire.

HBC ANNOUNCMENT

Check out the leaderboard in the Backoffice and the new Roadmap
where you can find all the plans and updates.

We know that you want to see the price higher and we can tell you that it will be higher soon.
It is like with BTC panic sells but you just gotta hodl because if you just imagine where we will be in 6 month!

We won't dissapoint you guys!

Thanks

ALL questions will be answered bellow this posting, so ASK us

after Bcc, the remaining big competitor is Davor. they has just issue a new very effective strategy name "Early capital Release Feature". it will create trust for new investors.
I hope you will announce a new another feature to draw new investors. it will be a basis for me to go to persuade new people.

pls create the trust for me. I chose you and bet all money in you.

have a weekend. Just relax if you're tired and come back stronger.

Yes we will release something new within the next 48 hours so stay tuned Smiley

I have frequently received email from Davor for updating new announcement. I think this thing is very good. it will remind old investors about HBC and they maybe come back if they see the price already improved
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 12:18:02 AM
HBC showed that it can grow from 1 post in the telegram. What will happen when all these features are implemented?
January 26, 2018, 10:17:23 PM
Dear HomeBlockCoin, only one question. WHEN you are adjusting your internal price of coin? Ok, let it be $2-3, we can waiting that low value some time, its not problem.
But when you just let us to buy coin from lending profit for it real price? Just one question - when, tell us PLEASE!
January 26, 2018, 10:09:45 PM
HBC is up and rising quick!
One should buy HBC now before it hits $10 and more! Wink

exactly i recommend to buy now aswell before to the moon, and also i recommend everyone to promote HBC on socials !!!
Yes thank you sir, it is pretty simple without you guys we won't rise, this is all your work. The harder you work the harder HBC will grow and the harder we push together Smiley

HBC is up and rising quick!
One should buy HBC now before it hits $10 and more! Wink

That sound like a great plan!

Hello HomeblockCoin team,

I don't know where to write you, but could you please check, that i have made a transaction from cryptopia to my wallet at homeblockcoin and the transaction is complete in cryptopia withdrawal history ,but there is no HBC coins, that i receive in my wallet in homeblockcoin. The transaction id is: "d2e94c417b7747c83b39829e08f8934e85996442047ba3539b51c3f62a8a7618" the amount is 102.83377297 HBC.

Thank you in advance!out
Best regards!

It take about few hours . you need to wait. you can chech in your back office and after some time you will see pending deposit .
Yes or simply check out our explorer to find your transactions here: http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/

HEY! That is exactly where I saw my transaction confirmed but it means nothing because after 3 weeks I am still out of 90 coins.

See for yourself: 532257a8dac36102ff72a403f363a006d236a3ae1999cdacc7a4896b41797304
Pages:
Jump to: