Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 111. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 05:03:12 AM
Target Price 1000$ in 2020  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nice Joke!
Activity: 21
January 25, 2018, 05:00:13 AM
No Statement about the false Price at Dashboard from HomeBlockCoin?
Activity: 65
January 25, 2018, 04:52:33 AM
Hello Guys,

i just seen in the account that HBC updated their roadmap, at least they dont write the exactly date there now!
Thats much better as when they wrote the price predictions with the exactly date, so hope this is the start and
that they implement in these days also the rest we was asking for, like the issue with the internal exchanger,
the new ref-links that we can post again on FB groups, withdrawal without any limits, and re-lending start from
10-20$ up and last but not least a much much faster and better support on telegram and via mail !!!

"Remember its the same as with a restaurant, if a restaurant serve good food and have a great customer service,
people are happy and come back to eat and spread the voice about the restaurant and the great food"

We have to do the same here, partners need to feel happy to invest in HBC and then they will automatically
spread the voice and new partner will come and invest, please mark my words HBC, we like HBC but you need
to work harder to satisfy your partners, with changes and daily updates.

Then im sure we will go to the MOON together, and HBC will be best lending platform in 2018 Wink

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180125/m7oqa3ex.jpg

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180125/uk7kspk9.jpg
This looks nice!!
Activity: 168
January 25, 2018, 04:36:28 AM
I'm so worry about HBC price Sad

It's downing and dont know when it can comeback.

HBC just say "let see in next week". lol

Activity: 93
January 25, 2018, 04:22:24 AM
in the end of this week devs will post "next week will be amazing for HBC " Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 04:14:23 AM
Davor info.

We are very happy to announce that the lending system has just been updated.

This major update will allow you to better control your lending money in our platform.

From now on, when you make a lending package, you will be able to end it anytime you want before the official release date.

How does it work?

Very simple. There is a button RELEASE next to each lending package. Click on it to open the release pop-up window in which you will see all details regarding your lending package. Enter your password and click on the checkbox 'I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions'. Finally, click on the Confirm button and it's done.

What are the conditions to end a lending package?

When you prematurely end a lending package, you will get back your initial capital. You only have to reimburse the interest you already received in the first month and 50% of the interest from the second month.

This update will not impact existing lending packages.

Of course, it’s up to you to take advantage of this new, amazing feature. Only you will decide how to invest your money!

Please do not hesitate to contact our support if you have any question. We're here to help.

Thank you for making Davor a great lending platform. We're working hard everyday to make it better for the long-term benefits of our fast-growing community.

Yours sincerely,
The Davor.io Team Roll Eyes

This is the way how people's trust is earned
Activity: 7
January 25, 2018, 03:13:32 AM
How I fucked listening to the NSC is the same thing.

HBC: Guys who want to eat a little bullshit?
Community: Fuck off
HBC: But you are our stronger community!
Community: Fuck off
HBC: Price 25$ Q1, COMING VERY REALLY SOON !!!!!
Community: Fuck off!

#NextYear#NextWeek#Soon#VerySoon#SCAM#ReallySoon#StupidTeam
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 03:09:33 AM
Hello,

I would try withdrawal my earning bitcoin. Is anybody can tell, what i should do whit this information?

You must have bought at least 50 HBC from ICO or have at least 50 HBC in your HOMEBLOCKCOIN Wallet before a withdrawal is possible.

Is this meaning that, firstly i have to on my HOMEBLOCKCOINS wallet 50HBC to start withdrawal?

Thank for all answers

use the search engine

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27745306

Quote from: Egorka1388 on January 08, 2018, 10:50:39 PM
Quote from: richyboy on January 07, 2018, 08:25:34 PM
Quote from: Egorka1388 on January 07, 2018, 07:57:07 PM
Hello!Can you help me?I can not get the bitcoins out.When outputting an error ,,You must have bought at least 50 HBC from ICO or have at least 50 HBC in your HOMEBLOCKCOIN Wallet before a withdrawal is possible."

Buy hbc and u can withdraw.

HBC TO THE MOON
I want to completely get out of the project. Is this necessary so that I always have 50 coins in my wallet for withdrawal?
Activity: 35
January 25, 2018, 03:03:23 AM
#nexttime #nextyear #nextproject #nextlife $nextmillenium #tothendrwld #bepatient #200000 #hopheylalaley #dota2
Activity: 140
January 25, 2018, 02:55:48 AM
Hello Guys,

i just seen in the account that HBC updated their roadmap, at least they dont write the exactly date there now!
Thats much better as when they wrote the price predictions with the exactly date, so hope this is the start and
that they implement in these days also the rest we was asking for, like the issue with the internal exchanger,
the new ref-links that we can post again on FB groups, withdrawal without any limits, and re-lending start from
10-20$ up and last but not least a much much faster and better support on telegram and via mail !!!

"Remember its the same as with a restaurant, if a restaurant serve good food and have a great customer service,
people are happy and come back to eat and spread the voice about the restaurant and the great food"

We have to do the same here, partners need to feel happy to invest in HBC and then they will automatically
spread the voice and new partner will come and invest, please mark my words HBC, we like HBC but you need

Then im sure we will go to the MOON together, and HBC will be best lending platform in 2018 Wink

Why do not I see this roadmap on the homepage? Where do you see it? Thank!

Hi go into your account, and click on the left down on "marketing" and then you will see some promo videos and whitepaper, click on whitepaper there is also the roadmap PDF !
Activity: 48
January 25, 2018, 02:49:40 AM
Hello Guys,

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180125/m7oqa3ex.jpg

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180125/uk7kspk9.jpg

Why do not I see this roadmap on the homepage? Where do you see it? Thank!
Activity: 26
January 25, 2018, 02:48:21 AM
Dear HBC, please do what everyone really wants and expect ... equalize the exchange rate and lending and then a lot of people will come to you ... I have many acquaintances only this and are waiting to join you in lending
Activity: 2
January 25, 2018, 02:36:22 AM
Hello,

I would try withdrawal my earning bitcoin. Is anybody can tell, what i should do whit this information?

You must have bought at least 50 HBC from ICO or have at least 50 HBC in your HOMEBLOCKCOIN Wallet before a withdrawal is possible.

Is this meaning that, firstly i have to on my HOMEBLOCKCOINS wallet 50HBC to start withdrawal?

Thank for all answers

Activity: 140
January 25, 2018, 02:34:36 AM
Hello Guys,

Activity: 337
January 25, 2018, 02:33:34 AM
Please improve the site speed or upgrade the hosting package. This site is very slow, this is a minus point for your project and also please update your roadmap.

Activity: 27
January 25, 2018, 02:23:47 AM
Hello dev,

What happen with whitepaper? (no lending packs, no predictions)
Just refreshed roadmap.
Are you going to update this? Undecided
#tothemoon #next3days
Activity: 7
January 25, 2018, 02:15:19 AM
Really good morning!
Thank you, HBC, I'm still in profit with you !!!!!!!
2.80 $ is a great price, because I bought at $ 1 and $ 1.25. HBC the best!!! HBC forward !!!!

Really the strongest community!

Remove the periscope, we plunge into the Mariana hollow!

What Is Dead May Never Die !

#ToTheAssHole#NextWeek#NextYear#NextCentury#HouseHeroes#DeadLine#GoogleTranslate

Activity: 5
January 24, 2018, 11:01:44 PM
Just wait, sometimes "lags" behind a couple of hours.
yeaaa!  the bonus came after 9 hours =)
Activity: 28
January 24, 2018, 10:48:25 PM
Just wait, sometimes "lags" behind a couple of hours.
Activity: 5
January 24, 2018, 10:28:11 PM
Hello! Interest for January 23 is 1.29%. It's been over 5 hours. But I did not get it. Why? My nick is bobs32
+ me too, my nick is shatrov777
Jump to: