Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 115. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:50:50 AM
HomeBlockCoin an interesting name, good luck and better than ICO that ever existed before.
Activity: 15
January 24, 2018, 11:50:28 AM
and. I have still forgotten areszcoin
now ARC Price: $0.01
at them I will strike there were all tools
ICO price: 1 dollar
they are soldiers! their coin has to cost 15 dollars in January!

prompt to me please! in what a problem at these projects?
January 24, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
zombies have run to sell coins at 3 dollars! who is guilty of it?
 Grin Grin Grin
We at school had a lesson! I have learned on him what is Hiops's pyramids...
All those tools about which you speak here are present at other projects. ..
Exacoin have this tools
UnixCoin have this tools and leaderboard on start
Look how much for at them a coin right now
I think what all of you know where she
what to her prevents to rise up?
what problems at the project MartcoinHuh their coin cost 8 dollars, and now it costs $2.49
what's the problem?
why Farst doesn't allow to sell at the internal exchange less than 6 dollars for a coin? Why in BTC withdrawal of funds is closed???
these projects don't have those tools?
I will go to school. perhaps at school will explain to me as to answer you more intelligibly. You have chosen this project and here nobody holds you. you know a project basis.
Activity: 3
January 24, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
I have 5300 coins on a purse. I just wait.
wait for scam? lol, what are you waiting for? price of 25?  they do nothing, but you wait, there will come a fairy and all at once would be to buy 25. I'm sure. Yes and will be.
January 24, 2018, 11:12:19 AM
If the real rate is 3 bucks I wanna the price 3 bucks and take real profit and get real % daily .

THIS IS SCAM (c)

It is simply ridiculous to read such inscriptions. Why nobody understands that if someone sells cheaper than 8 dollars, and others it they support that and kill the price. If you buy on 8 and you sell as all on 3 that these are your problems. All of us are big family and when there are unpleasant events that it is necessary to unite and hold the price in 8 dollars. In general it is time to make the price in 25 dollars today! Let all who wants to lose the investments sells at 3 dollars further. These panic moods are also in other projects. If someone in family has got sick that it is necessary to send him to the doctor that he didn't sell at 3 dollars! Grin Grin Grin

I have 5300 coins on a purse. I just wait. I am quiet as an elephant. do you want to lose your money? sell at 3 dollars!
HBC admins we need more news in Telegram! they calm this stadium a little! It is similar that someone in family has begun to support other team!

Once again I repeat for nervous and sick! Do you want? Sell on 1 dollar! It is your choice!
sell at 2 dollars right now! I will buy and hold!))))
Activity: 140
January 24, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

Simply AMAZING, HomeBlockCoin is bigger than three SUPER BOWL Stadiums!
Just imagine all these people and what we all create here together in this massive family.

Thanks to everybody who is a part of us and this Forum, you are making HBC special!

200.000 VIEWS WOW

why are u converting our lending profit @ current hbc rate on dashboard(0.00079) while d exchange price is around (0.00028)....this is a daylight robbery..please act fast on this....thanks
Activity: 2
January 24, 2018, 10:36:29 AM
Hello.
Yesterday, at 1:53pm (GMT) I lend 28.330$. But today, at 2:16pm, I have not received interest.
Why?

wait 24h +1-2h till reciving

Usually, after 24 hours, I get interest. However, recent days, my lend package "10580$" interest on late 10-15 minutes.
Anh my lend package "28330$" now I have not received interest
Activity: 5
January 24, 2018, 10:35:38 AM
somebody help me !
I Have Some Problem to login homeblockcoin’account.
I enabled 2FA at my account with my laptop and my mobile phone
around 23th January 2018 (15.27).

I was able to activate 2FA at my account, than I log out and I lost my authentication security key on my phone.

Can you help me to fix my account?
Please Reset My 2FA on my account
My User : Grzone30

Thanks
Best regards
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

Just imagine all these people and what we all create here together in this massive family.

Thanks to everybody who is a part of us and this Forum, you are making HBC special!

200.000 VIEWS WOW

200 000 angry peoples tired of all our promises! How does that feel?
January 24, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

200.000 VIEWS WOW

Hi HBC
I'm Johni

help me please.
I lost my authentication security key on my phone
I was enabled 2FA at my account around 23th January 2018 (15.27)

when I want login I can't,
I need the admin of HBC to disable the 2FA code on my account.
Please reset my 2FA

My Username : Grzone30

if you need information about me to verify my account, you can contact me through my email : [email protected]

thanks
best regards
Activity: 12
January 24, 2018, 10:21:06 AM
Hello.
Yesterday, at 1:53pm (GMT) I lend 28.330$. But today, at 2:16pm, I have not received interest.
Why?

wait 24h +1-2h till reciving
Activity: 2
January 24, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
Hello.
Why?
Homeblockcoin.com
January 24, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

200.000 VIEWS WOW

January 24, 2018, 09:56:22 AM
Dear HBC team,

i have a group on FB with nearly 3000 HBC members in it where i try to answer all there questions,
it would be great if you could contact me in private, because if you want i would help you with the
telegram support service, but i need to have a direct contact to you in case i have no answer to customers
question, i think that would help every single partner aswell, so please contact me here in private to discuss
everything.

Support = very very important !!!

thanks.
Activity: 80
January 24, 2018, 09:51:45 AM
People, that dont be able to wait 4 or more weeks for more Features, are completely wrong in the World of Cryptocurrency.

My Opinion
  Cool Cool Cool
Correct ,) Patience is something not everybody has.

Maybe because we are tired to wait after you! Its so obvious all the issues! Why dont you hire more people to fix all of that? Its basic programming skills and you need a community manager a little more active both on telegram and here! Why dont you create a community telegram with a 24h/7 manqger there?
Activity: 11
January 24, 2018, 09:48:24 AM
Dear HBC!
note to my message please. I'm tired of always writing like I'm writing into the void all vvremya and still haven't received an answer. my email [email protected]
January 24, 2018, 09:46:16 AM
QUESTIONS

If you got a question just ask we try to answer it to your satisfaction
as quick as possible, thanks for being a part of this community!
why hbc telegram & email very poor? i’ve lost my 2fa code..
Hello sir, because nearly 100-150 people a day lose their 2FA and ask us this question, now 80% is trying to scam us to steal the accounts from other people. We need to make sure somehow that it is you, that is why you have to provide us a much information as possible about you and your account.

Dear HBC team remember this things are very very important for our partners:

- new ref links so we can promote again on FB groups and all socials
- internal & external exchanger balance update faster
- 10$ - 20$ - re-lending possibilitity
- withdrawals without any limits
- most important much better and faster support/custom service best would be via telegram !!!!

Then BOOOOM .....HBC to the MOON SOOOOOOOOOOON Wink
Thanks for your informations, I will put them up to our whiteboard so that they can discuss that later! Sounds great to me!

Hi Support.
any problems with site code? Since two days i cant see my team members. Whole team structure is hidden.
Huh
No problem but would you be so kind to let me know your username so that we can check?

At what stage this project now? Did they manage to collect enough investment for the realisation project?

Yes sir we did! Our ICO was sold out everyday within seconds! In Total we sold 5.000.000 HBC! Back in November we were the hottest ICO and we still got a massive community just look at the Forum here or other Channels of us!

hello hbc
i’ve lost my 2FA code for 2 account..
Please reset my 2FA

1. Username : mie89awi89
i’ve received 0.0038 btc from hbc internal exchange on 22/01/2018.
i’ve added btc withdrawal address : 3H55poaapREB9eQbmwESjEAQQ6CRBaJ7af
my total downline : 0

2. username : zamreeibrahim
i’ve sent 11 hbc on 22/1/18 to account : mie89awi89
transaction proof : HSnmuYEvmiQLVoyF6icuHkahmKDZrrMeo6
my total downline : 1

Highly appeciate your help admin.. please..

Hi I'm Johni

can you help me.

Please reset my 2FA

if you need information about me to verify my account, you can contact me through my email : [email protected]

thanks
best regards
Activity: 19
January 24, 2018, 09:41:02 AM
Dear HBC!

Friends, when to wait for the normal course on the internal exchange? And is it worth it?
If not, then say so, don't plan to edit the courses on the stock exchange. The nerves are missing.
Homeblockcoin.com
January 24, 2018, 09:34:24 AM
People, that dont be able to wait 4 or more weeks for more Features, are completely wrong in the World of Cryptocurrency.

My Opinion
  Cool Cool Cool
Correct ,) Patience is something not everybody has.

January 24, 2018, 09:28:10 AM
Hi I'm Johni

can you help me.

Please reset my 2FA

thanks
best regards
Jump to: