Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 116. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

Much more is about to come! (not)
  • Telegram support doesn't even read messages. Be aware of participate in that project.
  • Comission of withdraw BTC is about 50$. DON'T DEPOSIT BTC, OR YOU WILL LOSE 50$.
  • Lending is about to die, you gain only half of profit already! (after 1 month of start!)

You should be totally silly if it is not eought to avoid this scam project.

Also, do not read newbies with 3 posts with yelling "to the moon", "soon", "hbc is good" and other shit. There are dev's clones to make false positive attitude.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
HELLO. I ASK YOU TO CANCEL THE 2FA AUTHENTICATION. I CONFIRM THAT IS MY ACCOUNT ACTIONS BELOW. I HAVE 40 COINS HBC. ALL THE ACTION HAPPENS WITH THIS ACCOUNT. IF YOU NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT

OTПPABЛEHO 0.01778304 BTC

January 14 @ 12:01 AM

Кoмy:

3MzcAVBqTotJtaaorvWr4coiVxRU9DGyzk

Oт:

Moй кoшeлeк Bitcoin

d63c35d8d9f9790d9c24a75129ab9d0a577b6b526fa72f1c7a03eba33f457d3a

1KATFyiKCcXhxHwUit6hM3e6gSuLwoxZtJ (0.01778304 BTC - Bывoд)

3MzcAVBqTotJtaaorvWr4coiVxRU9DGyzk

my username Dariano
Activity: 55
January 24, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
Lending exchange rate is $8 per HBC

Internal exchange for HBC is $3 ish, this needs to be fixed. My daily interest should be able to convert to more HBC. Fix it or this is a plain scam.

Is it really though are or you just greedy? Think with me here for a second.

If you invested $5000 today that would buy you 1612 HBC tokens ($5000/$3.10)
You then sent them to the HBC platform and you lend the 1612 HBC coins for $8.00 which means your total loan is $12900 which is $7900 more than your actual investment. You then receive your first interest payment and let’s say it was 0.015% that would be 12900 x 0.015 which equals $193.50. Now you transfer that money to HBC coins at a rate of $8.00 and you receive 24 HBC ($193/$8) you then sell those 24 coins for market price of $3.10 and make $74.40 as total profit. You may think you have been ripped off however let’s go back to your original investment of $5000 which is the actual true value of what you have invested. $5000 x 0.015% equal $75 dollars.

I will not agree. A basic value of lending is in the forecast course, when an investment is fixed in $ and does not change is causes a trust. If there will not be a trust, then there will be a reverse effect, people will not simply come. When the dynamic adjusting of price would be, lending was inviolable, then the cost of chinks in course of time must go upwards, but for this purpose it is needed to do a normal comfortable exchange, can add currency pairs yet, to connect new exchanges and advertisement campaign.

I don’t disagree with you at all in regards to the trust issue. I am just simply stating the math is correct and ultimately the only people who are likely just breaking even are early investors, those who invested above $8.00, or those who’s price entry point was higher than the current market value. That is all to come in and call it a scam because you’re not receiving 1.5% on the inflated invest value is wrong

Stop bro stop

If the real rate is 3 bucks I wanna the price 3 bucks and take real profit and get real % daily .

THIS IS SCAM

You truly are bi-polar or extremely dependent on crypto income
Activity: 140
January 24, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

Internal exchange for HBC is $3 ish, this needs to be fixed. My daily interest should be able to convert to more HBC. Fix it or this is a plain scam.

You then sent them to the HBC platform and you lend the 1612 HBC coins for $8.00 which means your total loan is $12900 which is $7900 more than your actual investment. You then receive your first interest payment and let’s say it was 0.015% that would be 12900 x 0.015 which equals $193.50. Now you transfer that money to HBC coins at a rate of $8.00 and you receive 24 HBC ($193/$8) you then sell those 24 coins for market price of $3.10 and make $74.40 as total profit. You may think you have been ripped off however let’s go back to your original investment of $5000 which is the actual true value of what you have invested. $5000 x 0.015% equal $75 dollars.

I will not agree. A basic value of lending is in the forecast course, when an investment is fixed in $ and does not change is causes a trust. If there will not be a trust, then there will be a reverse effect, people will not simply come. When the dynamic adjusting of price would be, lending was inviolable, then the cost of chinks in course of time must go upwards, but for this purpose it is needed to do a normal comfortable exchange, can add currency pairs yet, to connect new exchanges and advertisement campaign.

I don’t disagree with you at all in regards to the trust issue. I am just simply stating the math is correct and ultimately the only people who are likely just breaking even are early investors, those who invested above $8.00, or those who’s price entry point was higher than the current market value. That is all to come in and call it a scam because you’re not receiving 1.5% on the inflated invest value is wrong

Stop bro stop

If the real rate is 3 bucks I wanna the price 3 bucks and take real profit and get real % daily .

THIS IS SCAM

IF for you is scam, then dont post here everyday the same and just leave HBC simple !!!
If you are not happy with a car company  just sell it and buy a car from an other brand Wink
January 24, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

Activity: 6
January 24, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

WTF is this some kind if sick joke?? HBC dev so far you have not kept ur word. You have committed to fixing these issues and you have not addressed a single concern. You seem to be making a lot of excuses. You have seven days to pump the price to $25 as promised

Why do they have to pump the price to 25$? This is not some kind of shitcoin/scamcoin where devs decide where the price should go.
If you can not live with loss, you certainly don't deserve the 1000% gains.

btw i do not own any HBC coins, just looking into the project.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 07:00:23 AM

Activity: 108
January 24, 2018, 06:56:39 AM
Guys! How do you generally live ?? You want that right now HBS cost $ 25? You look at the market, everything is red, still bugging problems! must be able to wait! 3-4 months later I think coins will be issued for $ 30 in price
Activity: 7
January 24, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
Looked CoinMarketCap, the listing on it occurred on December 28, 2017! So on January 28, the Market Cap schedule should appear !! Really great news !!! Your team consists of the devil programmers, you fucked a month's ox to do everything on the last day? Deadline runner look in the movie from next week, great news!

You are my heroes!

Thx

HBC to the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

#Soon#NextWeek#GreatNews#LargestCommunity#ReallySoon#Hodl#TrustUs#NextYear#NextYearWillBeGreatForUs#WeBoughtLamborghiniOnYourMoneyThx#Sir#GoogleTranslate
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 04:50:38 AM
Sell all & leave it. Do not torment a dead horse.
HBC is dead horse.
when i hear such words, i buy and hold
Activity: 73
January 24, 2018, 04:16:05 AM
Sell all & leave it. Do not torment a dead horse.
HBC is dead horse.
Activity: 40
January 24, 2018, 04:08:18 AM
Did some reinvest yesterday, and feels good. I do believe in HBC, they are the best!
Activity: 110
January 24, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

This isn’t a scam it’s an economical way to prevent the lending platform being flooded with cheap coins sir

Absolutely agree with you. The current price help we don't have too much coin when transfer. HBC do this really good. I hope the price will increase when new investor comes.

No sir,i disagree with you.Because when mostly  people join in the main site of www.homeblockcoin.com they see the calculator of interest and there is interest of your capital is 30-40% but when you start withdraw your real income its turns to %10-15 max!
Of course if you will look on long term maybe coin will raise or moon "maybe"...
But there will always a option of scam because,traders like me will always put out their income even if it 1$ or 1000$ because there is always a chance that you can get nothing "soon" !!!
I hope we will not see this soon.

You are right, they de-facto lowering the percentage of investor's income for now. But look, even 10-15% is way better then nothing, right? Wink So where's the "scam"? You're not losing anything, you're just getting more *realistic* income, that's all.

And they are doing it for your sake and the sake of other long term investors. Obviously the HBC Project wants to stay around for a while and not go down in 12 months. I hope you realize — those projects who promise you unrealistic high percentage of daily/monthly income are having much more chances to go down rather sooner then later Wink

So the current actions of the HBC dev team indicate that they are committed to sustain the Project for much longer, delivering you stable income. Think about it! Wink
And yes, I too hope they will deliver *actual* 30-40% instead of 15-20% when this turbulent period on the market is gone.
Activity: 154
January 24, 2018, 03:14:38 AM
I think that this project requires more careful observation.
Activity: 16
January 24, 2018, 03:13:16 AM
Hi,

I have the same issues that I get no response on telegram.

Slowly I get the feeling that this is all a scam.

I can well imagine that we do not reach $ 25 and it is called the bad situation of  the overall market.

I think we will stay months at $ 3-5 and can only get our profit with 50% losses.

I will wait until end of this week. If they not deliver, I will go.

Activity: 9
January 24, 2018, 02:07:23 AM

This isn’t a scam it’s an economical way to prevent the lending platform being flooded with cheap coins sir

Absolutely agree with you. The current price help we don't have too much coin when transfer. HBC do this really good. I hope the price will increase when new investor comes.

No sir,i disagree with you.Because when mostly  people join in the main site of www.homeblockcoin.com they see the calculator of interest and there is interest of your capital is 30-40% but when you start withdraw your real income its turns to %10-15 max!
Of course if you will look on long term maybe coin will raise or moon "maybe"...
But there will always a option of scam because,traders like me will always put out their income even if it 1$ or 1000$ because there is always a chance that you can get nothing "soon" !!!
I hope we will not see this soon.
Activity: 80
January 23, 2018, 11:28:25 PM
#Soon #NextWeek #ReallySoon #BelieveMe #HODL #ToTheMoon #NextMonth #NextYear #NextDecade #Soon
January 23, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

Activity: 1
January 23, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 4
January 23, 2018, 09:12:14 PM
Check this mining ICO out they have referrals and mine from underground caves!

*Note I have not included my referral link only making you guys aware of it that can get referrals.  

https://icerockmining.io/
Jump to: