Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 159. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 01:26:51 PM
Remember always this,

before you make a decision Wink  

Hallo,
Newbie question, perhaps you/someone could try to answer:
Bids: 70
Asks: 370

Why isvthis imbalance?
What will/could change this imbalance?

Thank you!

YouTube cryptobloggers who will every day show their reports about how they make money on the homeblockcoin. But it is necessary that everything would work properly: speed of transactions, lending price, exchange, withdraw, low fees.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 01:03:30 PM
Remember always this,

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180107/kbmzourq.jpg

Hallo,
Newbie question, perhaps you/someone could try to answer:
Bids: 70
Asks: 370

Why isvthis imbalance?
What will/could change this imbalance?

Thank you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 12:48:51 PM
Remember always this,

Activity: 4
January 07, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
🎄🎄 Hello everyone, you might be interested in the comprehensive profitability calculation table for homeblockcoin. Formulas for calculating bonus percentages, minimum reinvestment and other data are calculated for HBC. I am happy to share it with you.    
➡ Table Preview Image: http://prntscr.com/hxag8v
➡ Download the Table:https://drive.google.com/file/d/13TkzR2B1ysBJgxALjF-JjnzqUV-VTt7f/view?usp=sharing
Have an enjoyable holiday!
January 07, 2018, 12:05:30 PM
I bet guys like rusakovgold24 are crying themselves to sleep because they didn't sell it while it was worth +10$. Now he has to worry about getting his monthly ration of potatoes and wodka as the price keeps falling

do not break your forehead. I have enough money, because I can wait, unlike you girl. Eщe oдин нищий мaлoлeтний yкpoп 91 г.p. шкoльник
Activity: 31
January 07, 2018, 12:02:11 PM
Why they don't update the price of HBC?

If i want to cashout from my lendingwallet, i have to buy HBC for 8 Dollar. If i want to sell my HBC then at the exchange, i only get 4 Dollar or less.

The price must be updatet between all wallets. They do all the time so proffesional, but can do nothing good.
Activity: 13
January 07, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
Пoжaлyйcтa HomeBlockCoin cнимитe пoлнocтью oгpaничeниe 50 HBC пpи вывoдe BTC! Этo oчeнь cильнo пoдpывaeт дoвepиe к Baм!
Activity: 28
January 07, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
I bet guys like rusakovgold24 are crying themselves to sleep because they didn't sell it while it was worth +10$. Now he has to worry about getting his monthly ration of potatoes and wodka as the price keeps falling
Activity: 56
January 07, 2018, 11:32:03 AM
What is the amps. it is possible to send coins between accounts?

You can send HBC between acounts if that is what you are asking?

Yes, that was it, thanks!
Activity: 7
January 07, 2018, 11:27:17 AM
"Hi HBC! Can you tell me how your staking-wallet add coins?"
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 10:59:51 AM
Dear HBC,

thanks for the detailed updates,
that are amazing news and remember to send everyday a update on your twitter & telegram out aswell Wink

HBC to the MOOOOOOOOON !!!!!

You are absolutely right. People love regular updates on twitter or facebook.
Keep the community on track what you are doing and you will gain trust.
Makes them feel being a part of the project.

+++++
Activity: 28
January 07, 2018, 10:57:02 AM
Dear HBC,

thanks for the detailed updates,
that are amazing news and remember to send everyday a update on your twitter & telegram out aswell Wink

HBC to the MOOOOOOOOON !!!!!

You are absolutely right. People love regular updates on twitter or facebook.
Keep the community on track what you are doing and you will gain trust.
Makes them feel being a part of the project.
Activity: 13
January 07, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

You can send HBC between acounts if that is what you are asking?
Activity: 56
January 07, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
January 07, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
Even martcoin now costs about $ 8 Grin Grin Grin . HBC this is a failure Sad
Are you a troll hired by competitors of HBC? All that you do here is bla bla bla to make people feel negative. Fuck you!
You fuck that I write ?? I do not write you an asshole, but people. Sit in your landing and fuck yourself in a point on the quiet. Cheesy
Fuck you, шлюшкa yнылaя)
They told you the same thing, fuck yourself silently and do not get out.
Xoxлoжyй ты кoгдa пepeвoдишь co cвoeгo кopявoгo, ты xoтя бы нaзaд пepeвoди пoтoм, чтoбы пoнимaть кaкyю oxинeю ты пишeшь дayн)

Dumb ass, with you the conversation is over. Write whatever you want, I do not care.
"...with you the conversation is over" This is a purely Russian (Ukraine) statement of words. English-speaking people do not say so. Лoшapa ты мeлкий, тyпoe yбoжecтвo)))
January 07, 2018, 10:18:05 AM
Are you a troll hired by competitors of HBC? All that you do here is bla bla bla to make people feel negative. Fuck you!
You fuck that I write ?? I do not write you an asshole, but people. Sit in your landing and fuck yourself in a point on the quiet. Cheesy
Fuck you, шлюшкa yнылaя)
Xoxлoжyй ты кoгдa пepeвoдишь co cвoeгo кopявoгo, ты xoтя бы нaзaд пepeвoди пoтoм, чтoбы пoнимaть кaкyю oxинeю ты пишeшь дayн)
Dumb ass, with you the conversation is over. Write whatever you want, I do not care.
дa ты oпять cпaлилcя гyгл тpaнcлeйтoм, xoxлишкa мeлкий, дayнeнoк. Пocтaнoвкa твoиx cлoв чиcтo pyccкaя, eблaнищe))) AЭXAXAXA
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 10:15:01 AM
Fuck you, шлюшкa yнылaя)
January 07, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
Fuck you, шлюшкa yнылaя)
Xoxлoжyй ты кoгдa пepeвoдишь co cвoeгo кopявoгo, ты xoтя бы нaзaд пepeвoди пoтoм, чтoбы пoнимaть кaкyю axинeю ты пишeшь дayн)
January 07, 2018, 10:09:00 AM
Hello, I deposited HBC from Coinexchange to Web wallet but it didn't credited
My web wallet: HFgas3dCfuTVvdfZ7FHbLZS4GpUtX9fTiZ
The transaction ID: dc5ff806f99756f39f2f8edc7c59153ad26fecadabb51a8e598d40c1af54f077
Please kindly check it.Thank you
Just wait, it may take up to 24 hours. I had the same problem, but everything turned out okay

Ok thank you! Just to make sure... even the transaction Id and web wallet can not be found on block explorer?
And by the way... I wonder if i send from window wallet will it be faster?
Don't you see your transaction here? http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/

No.I dont. I even cant find web wallet on there.Did you face the same problem?
I deposited HBC from Coinexchange to Web wallet and it didn't credited for more than 7 hours, but i saw my transaction there ----> http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/

Oh I see my deposit in pending deposit now.Thanks for your attention.But still think that dev should improve speed of transaction and official block explorer ASAP

It will be ok, just wait
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 10:08:29 AM
Fuck you, шлюшкa yнылaя)
Jump to: