Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 162. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 02:56:51 AM
Concept and scenario of this project seems so similar to BITBASE (BTBC) which ICO started few months ago and now it's dead, It just ran out of money after CoinEx listing, funds were locked in internal exchange account, few weeks later Dev was gone and website down. Be careful, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

I dont own no BTBC, no HBC, just followed concerned ppl when they lost  so much money.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184310.2500
Activity: 22
January 07, 2018, 02:18:43 AM
Even the internal exchange doesn't work! HBC has hi-jacked potential investors' BTC and they want a minimum 50 HBC ransom before allowing you to withdraw your BTC, but you can't even buy HBC from the internal exchange if you wanted to! I deposited 0.1 BTC to the HBC platform and it clearly shows my balance on the dashboard, but it shows 0 BTC on the internal exchange, which means that I'm even locked out of buying the 50 HBC even I wanted to. Total bullshit!
deposit your bitcoin to exhange.there is a button dude!

i can say iam totally free from this shit platform i bought all my btc to hbc then transfer to external exhange then sold it with almost the same price.i did it so that i will not be charged by high btc fee imposed by crooked hbc.but now the problem is hbc in external exhange is 3 usd lower that the price in internal exchange.if i were you ill transfer my hbc to coinex and monitor the price before selling it.

Hbc is a FAILED program because of untrusted and selfish mindset of whos running it.i dont think it will progress unless they change their attitude.A lot of investor like me has been dissapointed the way they treated their client and other manipulations.

Always remember coins and tokens grow because of trust by the investor.

Activity: 24
January 07, 2018, 02:07:11 AM
Why is this news not posted on twitter? you have to react immediately not in weeks but rather in days for this new features. wake up from your dreams people dump the coin
Activity: 13
January 07, 2018, 02:04:48 AM
Did you see this previous post?Huh  Please help,  Best regards, Chapper,  aka [email protected].

Re: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥
Today at 12:26:01 AM
I sent to different transactions that have had 6+ confirmation for over 14 hours totaling 0.207336144 BTC.  Please help,  Included is a screen shoot with my wallet address oppen in your site and the sending site open with the wallet address and TXID shown.  Here are the links.  Please help.  [email protected]           
https://btc-bitcore3.trezor.io/tx/a04bcd39cfeca0713ee1c2662aec7c74facd903ae4fc53e911fa589df0e88c6d
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/a04bcd39cfeca0713ee1c2662aec7c74facd903ae4fc53e911fa589df0e88c6d/
The above 2 links are for the same transaction of 0.1600630780

https://btc-bitcore3.trezor.io/tx/2d8a5540cb9fcb5925ac3e6c9190c971356bb438435e67465790a600002820f7
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/2d8a5540cb9fcb5925ac3e6c9190c971356bb438435e67465790a600002820f7/
The above 2 links are for the same transaction of 0.0346595900

Best Regards,  Chapper.
Activity: 6
January 07, 2018, 01:17:01 AM
Dear HomeBlockCoin,

I lost my 2FA device, I need it removed so that I can access into my account. Below is my info :

Username : hungkenken
Email : [email protected]

Please help me to disable it so that I can access again, I am trying to contact you but you have no support at all!!!!! & please help me to resolve it, thank you.
Activity: 8
January 07, 2018, 12:38:47 AM
Just hold....
Activity: 5
January 06, 2018, 11:58:12 PM
Now it's 4.5 usd and the panic selling keep going. I must say that the HBC project is a failure. ICO at 5 usd and now it is 4.5usd and the dev team keep saying they are doing good.  Undecided
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 11:56:16 PM
Bad policy for withdrawal. So, the price not be raised
Activity: 47
January 06, 2018, 11:45:25 PM
HBC INFORMATION

First of all thank you for all the feedbacks we got, I mean here in the Forum you guys are stronger than any other community it is insane! Thank you so much! We know that there are some people which do not like some things but to be fair we always delivered 100%!

What will we do within the next 4 weeks:

Exchange:

- Internal Exchange implement Chart
- Internal Exchange better and fresher design
- Internal Exchange more user-friendly (buy and sell HBC easier)
- Internal Exchange 24h Volume

Backoffice:

- Auto reinvest option
- Affiliate ranking (Top 10 teams will receive bonuses)
- NEW Ref links, as the old ones get blocked by Facebook
- Buy it now button for easy HBC purchases (Backoffice or Exchange)
- Changes on the withdrawals policy (Details will be published)

Marketing:

- Incentives for promoting HBC around (something like Bounty Program)
- Win an Ipad or iPhoneX for sharing HBC (Details will follow)
- Contact influencer on YouTube and social media to push HBC
- Plan the International HBC Event

Support:

- Increase our support team so that all of you get a quicker answer.

Keep in mind we always delivered what we told you! We push and will deliver again do not worry, but HomeBlockCoin needs everyone of you too! We the people can bring the change and we believe that we will do great things 2018! Thank you and may the HBC be with you!

Feel free to share this around

YESSSSS..........Finally! !!!!!!!!!

my GA app is missing ... how to disable 2 FA ..Huh?

Username : Saif9

please help...
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
January 06, 2018, 10:25:16 PM
Hello HBC team. I read in OP about the Listing of HomeBlockCoin in one External exchange as a part of roadmap in december. If there the coin listed at this time? In which crypto exchange is? Thanks.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HBC/BTC

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HBC_BTC

Thank you for response @CryptoLiner. The fact that it's already listed in 2 exchanges is very good. However, to trade in large volumes it would be very useful in one of the high volume exchanges such as bittrex, poloniex, hitbtc, binance, etc.
Activity: 66
January 06, 2018, 10:09:48 PM
Hello HBC team. I read in OP about the Listing of HomeBlockCoin in one External exchange as a part of roadmap in december. If there the coin listed at this time? In which crypto exchange is? Thanks.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HBC/BTC

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HBC_BTC
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
January 06, 2018, 10:06:33 PM
Activity: 8
January 06, 2018, 09:56:48 PM
Id like to Start Lending with my bought hbc from cryptopia. Is depositing hbc from external exchange possible right Now or are there any well known issues?
no problem, we are already many! you can proceed quietly
Activity: 93
January 06, 2018, 09:52:23 PM
developers do something  with HBC  price PLS. its not good . you  promised 25$ on january . now its 5.8 on coinmarket
Activity: 66
January 06, 2018, 09:42:30 PM
HBC INFORMATION

First of all thank you for all the feedbacks we got, I mean here in the Forum you guys are stronger than any other community it is insane! Thank you so much! We know that there are some people which do not like some things but to be fair we always delivered 100%!

What will we do within the next 4 weeks:

Exchange:

- Internal Exchange implement Chart
- Internal Exchange better and fresher design
- Internal Exchange more user-friendly (buy and sell HBC easier)
- Internal Exchange 24h Volume

Backoffice:

- Auto reinvest option
- Affiliate ranking (Top 10 teams will receive bonuses)
- NEW Ref links, as the old ones get blocked by Facebook
- Buy it now button for easy HBC purchases (Backoffice or Exchange)
- Changes on the withdrawals policy (Details will be published)

Marketing:

- Incentives for promoting HBC around (something like Bounty Program)
- Win an Ipad or iPhoneX for sharing HBC (Details will follow)
- Contact influencer on YouTube and social media to push HBC
- Plan the International HBC Event

Support:

- Increase our support team so that all of you get a quicker answer.

Keep in mind we always delivered what we told you! We push and will deliver again do not worry, but HomeBlockCoin needs everyone of you too! We the people can bring the change and we believe that we will do great things 2018! Thank you and may the HBC be with you!

Feel free to share this around

YESSSSS..........Finally! !!!!!!!!!
Activity: 28
January 06, 2018, 09:39:54 PM
Id like to Start Lending with my bought hbc from cryptopia. Is depositing hbc from external exchange possible right Now or are there any well known issues?
Activity: 140
January 06, 2018, 09:38:31 PM
Dear HBC,

thanks for the detailed updates,
that are amazing news and remember to send everyday a update on your twitter & telegram out aswell Wink

HBC to the MOOOOOOOOON !!!!!
Homeblockcoin.com
January 06, 2018, 09:34:59 PM
Hello. I made a deposit. Money is not displayed in my account. It's been three days. Please help me!
My username: BrutalBro

Thank you HBC

Sent to : 3QGb9PpDRp9kJEarwDRLqHScCBvqzJNkdx
Txid : 2b8e553535bc749bf39e73af259bc80a2e7394e8a3bc2b0132 285b54c9ad0593
Your problem is solved
Homeblockcoin.com
January 06, 2018, 09:34:30 PM
Thank you for the good work on the background today, Lending programs , which do not allow even investors to withdraw their bitcoins , we are fully with our team decided to develop HBC and know that we are still a country .
I believe the HBC team the most honest and promising for 2018 among all Lending programs. If someone does not like it ,you can always sell the coins and withdraw Bitcoins...! Just ahead , patience, and good luck to us all .
Thank you very much, yes we think the same. Together we can achieve a lot here and in 2018! We work so much in the background and we will deliver all the points mentioned above! We are happy about teams like your one, one family - HBC
Activity: 28
January 06, 2018, 09:08:50 PM
Thank you for the good work on the background today, Lending programs , which do not allow even investors to withdraw their bitcoins , we are fully with our team decided to develop HBC and know that we are still a country .
I believe the HBC team the most honest and promising for 2018 among all Lending programs. If someone does not like it ,you can always sell the coins and withdraw Bitcoins...! Just ahead , patience, and good luck to us all .
Jump to: