Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 171. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 07:14:00 AM
Please check my withdrawal of BTC

ID                amount            status          date     

8115          0.018 BTC            paid           jan. 3, 2018, 5:51 a.m.
8114          0.546166 BTC       paid           jan. 3, 2018, 5:50 a.m.

In my withdrawal history, status represent paid.

But I did not receive my btc yet.

I checked blockchain.info, but no txid found

please help me. I thick you did not send my btc yet (2days)

I sent

from 3EdE893xa2dfH2vyRqpCN522aGaouJitWR (HBC wallet)

to 3Kp3dR1QERK2QzM1Lmd3vYn6YbJC43ujNE (My wallet)

Please, check this. And open txid in homepage.

Thank you
Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
January 05, 2018, 06:29:18 AM
If people are forced to buy HBC before they can withdraw how about giving them a little incentive? Maybe something like if you buy 50 HBC you will receive 5% extra coins to keep those guys happy and not make them dump the coin once they withdraw it

I don't want to buy this sh*t coin, now i understand where we go. I just want my btc back to be happy.
This coin won't never go  up anymore with messages and messages talking about scam and lies. Devs know that, so you can find the project purpose.
Activity: 10
January 05, 2018, 06:28:34 AM
Is 0.02 btc comission for internal exchange withdrawal still a thing? Did they fix it? I want to do a withdrawal but I dont wanna pay 300$ for it.
Activity: 28
January 05, 2018, 06:00:56 AM
If people are forced to buy HBC before they can withdraw how about giving them a little incentive? Maybe something like if you buy 50 HBC you will receive 5% extra coins to keep those guys happy and not make them dump the coin once they withdraw it
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
Ha cлyxax o зaпpeтe bitconnect и пocлeдниx выплaт oт ниx пo 0,1% Homeblockcoin дeйcтвитeльнo мoжeт cтaть нoвым bcc.
Для этoгo нeoбxoдимo выпoлнить пpocьбы пoльзoвaтeлeй пo ввoдy-вывoдy и opгaнизoвaть мacштaбнyю мapкeтингoвyю кaмпaнию.
Activity: 70
January 05, 2018, 05:51:05 AM
I think HomeBlock will begin to rise soon as they seem to be pretty solid. Remember Davor coin hung under $10 for the first week or two and then it took off so it may take awhile. I have very little but I think you will see a rise in this coin.
We are sure about our rise Wink We got so many great people in HBC it is not normal! Thank you very much and be ready for some great news soon.

Guys try to improve internal exchange, your level is top of the top, make the exchange at the same level.
Amazing project, looking foward to invest much more soon.
Activity: 34
January 05, 2018, 05:02:11 AM
Guys, stop attacking those people who require withdrawal and low commission. They has every right to demand it. And until developers will fix all their mistakes, the coin price will not grow. And no advertising campaign will not help here. New investors are afraid to make money with HBC. And reinvest  100$ is not very attractive. Many people believe in the HBCcoin and rightly so. But to be honest the developers have not yet offered a new, high-quality and interesting product. At the same time open to other platforms, people have a choice. And while it is a choice not in favor of HBC. I very much hope that the situation will change in the near future.
Activity: 4
January 05, 2018, 05:01:26 AM
Why do you force people to buy 50 HBC to be able to withdraw money?
Activity: 10
January 05, 2018, 04:44:21 AM
What the hell? 50 HBC is the requirement for withdrawal? You better remove this restriction or we arent going anywhere with this.
Make a normal withdrawal without any restriction like any other coins out there. Only this way people will trust in you and coin price will go up
Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
January 05, 2018, 04:35:49 AM
We put the limit down to 50 HBC and to be honest everybody can pay out if they want Smiley

Take a moment dev, grab a dictionary and take a look at the word "honesty".
Ok, do it, i wait.....

So, you see. This word is not for you, look in a mirror, you're a not a nice person.
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
January 05, 2018, 04:22:43 AM

It is impossible to hack, change or falsify HomeBlockCoin. Because of the Blockchain technology multiple
servers must be hacked at the same time. This is not possible. So HomeBlockCoin is a safe and independent
currency. 
Nothing, but nothing on the internet is impossible to be hacked. Once you are connected to the internet you should consider yourself compromised.
Activity: 6
January 05, 2018, 04:17:31 AM
I sent 0,076404 BTC from 21/11/2017. Transactions are completed on Blockchain.info but I still not receive BTC on HBC website. What is going on here? Is it normal? can somebody advise?
My wallet: 3KEjz6T4dhwTWUBroLXDWfRmgDXPYAkm8u
My txid: 5f1dbd9d77110652809ae6844f1c92683980d929afef5789f221c840d25d59a9
My ID: jamesdo
Check for me, please!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 04:08:19 AM
Even the internal exchange doesn't work! HBC has hi-jacked potential investors' BTC and they want a minimum 50 HBC ransom before allowing you to withdraw your BTC, but you can't even buy HBC from the internal exchange if you wanted to! I deposited 0.1 BTC to the HBC platform and it clearly shows my balance on the dashboard, but it shows 0 BTC on the internal exchange, which means that I'm even locked out of buying the 50 HBC even I wanted to. Total bullshit!

Grin Dont talk bullshit here if you are not able to use this simple exchanger its not HBC´s fold. I know its not the best but it
works 100%. Tried out already, i recommend you to watch the video first and try before write wrong comments next time thanks.
January 05, 2018, 03:45:14 AM
Why did you introduce internal commissions when transferring to the trade balance? It looks very bad for people.
Remove all restrictions on the withdrawal of the BTC. Why do you force people to buy 50 HBC to be able to withdraw money? It really makes people nervous.
Activity: 21
January 05, 2018, 03:35:40 AM
Even the internal exchange doesn't work! HBC has hi-jacked potential investors' BTC and they want a minimum 50 HBC ransom before allowing you to withdraw your BTC, but you can't even buy HBC from the internal exchange if you wanted to! I deposited 0.1 BTC to the HBC platform and it clearly shows my balance on the dashboard, but it shows 0 BTC on the internal exchange, which means that I'm even locked out of buying the 50 HBC even I wanted to. Total bullshit!

After deposit BTC into Homeblockcoin, Please kindly to click Exchange Tab and do once times "Deposit" this BTC to Exchange Platform.
You can buy HBC very quickly.

Regards,
January 05, 2018, 02:59:13 AM
Dear HomeBlockCoin Team!
Why did you separate the usual and trade balances? It is very uncomfortable. Why create unnecessary inconvenience? It scares people away. People want everything to be simple and convenient.
I think this is a big mistake!
January 05, 2018, 02:47:27 AM
Your exchange is very poor quality! Find good programmers! Look at other coins, they have a super exchange!
Absolutely agree.
Activity: 19
January 05, 2018, 02:27:04 AM
Your exchange is very poor quality! Find good programmers! Look at other coins, they have a super exchange!
Activity: 46
January 05, 2018, 01:58:11 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 05, 2018, 01:50:46 AM
Based on your whitepaper, 20% of total ICO is for marketing and advertising but I do not see any relationship related to your marketing strategy. My advice is to have a gift in social media and to sign a campaign. But this is a good project
may be
you better make bounty program
for this network to expand rapidly
Jump to: