Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 168. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 04:08:02 AM
HBC INFORMATIONS

Dear community we heard that some of you wish for changes or some other things, we work on new things already but we would love to hear what you want to be changed or what you want to see!

Please help us to improve HBC and let us know in a short statement what you want or how you would do it Smiley

We are always open for new things and your opinion, thank you very much guys!

- Remove 50 HBC requirement for withdrawal
- Add $10 reinvest
- Make session longer (at least 30 minutes). It logs out after 5 minutes. Very annoying
- Solve problem with BTC fee
- Autoreinvest
- Webstock chart, 24 hr volume

Very good things! I support
Activity: 19
January 06, 2018, 04:07:13 AM
Make a new internal exchange! View competitors! Do better than them!
Activity: 1
January 06, 2018, 03:59:54 AM
HBC INFORMATIONS

Dear community we heard that some of you wish for changes or some other things, we work on new things already but we would love to hear what you want to be changed or what you want to see!

Please help us to improve HBC and let us know in a short statement what you want or how you would do it Smiley

- Remove 50 HBC requirement for withdrawal
- Add $10 reinvest
- Make session longer (at least 30 minutes). It logs out after 5 minutes. Very annoying
- Solve problem with BTC fee
- Autoreinvest
- Webstock chart, 24 hr volume
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 03:59:41 AM
Everyone has a lending of projects that are less loud than you have been for a long time, but you are persistently trying to irritate people with your hardship, which is reflected in the price of the token. What will you pay people for lending? Scam of the project in the near future?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
Developer, can you do that would be the ability to withdraw from the internal stock exchange HBC with minimum 1HBC?
I have bought one HBC for the remaining BTC and now I can not withdraw HBC, as minimum 10 HBC are required.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 03:51:20 AM
Add already a chart on the stock exchange or do you and your mind lack this? How can you be so unskillful, hire normal programmers or are you such rascals that you only have enough money for schoolchildren? LOL Grin
Activity: 6
January 06, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
Дopoгoй дpyг HomeBlockCoin! Пoжaлyйcтa cнимитe oгpaничeниe в 50 HBC пpи вывoдe BTC. Этoгo oчeнь ждyт мнoгиe oт Bac! Дaйтe нaм cвoбoдy выбopa! Cпacибo!
I support
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 03:01:08 AM
I think you should come out with a lending competition
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 02:57:35 AM
HBC INFORMATIONS

Dear HBC,

i think also that for the great future of HBC will be good if you come out with some news,
like bounty or a competition where people can earn some free coins or iphone ecc...

On socials we are really bad compare to other competitors, as FB also blocked your ref links might you also should
start to implement new reflinks otherwise how people can join in, if its impossible to post their ref links!
Well i have a landing page lol

Also re-lending start from 10$ will help a lot, people asking to implement them.
Make also withdraw "without limit" so the people who really dont care about can
jump out and we can continue without any sceptical people like now.
And might the date for the first global HBC meeting in february or march ....

And the "MOST IMPORTANT" a "FAST"support, no one is happy with your support not on mails and even on telegram,
so please fix that asap, i think support is the most important in this business !!!! For the rest i think its fine im happy Wink

Hope you agree and HBC to the MOON
Activity: 24
January 06, 2018, 02:00:08 AM
1.Online Staking would be nice
2.An admin on your telegram group
3.Push up the price with higher lending prices
4.Update our internal exchange immediately
5.Give bonus for holding coins
Activity: 13
January 06, 2018, 01:20:09 AM
Дopoгoй дpyг HomeBlockCoin! Пoжaлyйcтa cнимитe oгpaничeниe в 50 HBC пpи вывoдe BTC. Этoгo oчeнь ждyт мнoгиe oт Bac! Дaйтe нaм cвoбoдy выбopa! Cпacибo!
Activity: 80
January 06, 2018, 12:19:38 AM
HBC INFORMATIONS

You should make a leaderboard for increasing the marketing competition between distributors. You can ship prizes and HomeBlockCoins for small challenges. Not too much complicated to put in place but it will definitely increase the momentum
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
January 05, 2018, 10:12:09 PM
December 8, 2017 put a wallet with 193 HBC for PoS-Mining on the VPS server. For all this time (until today) received the award TOTAL ONCE - 6.99 HBC! The time of receiving the award changes all the time, yesterday was 6 days, today it's 13. 6.99 HBC per MONTH Huh Are you fucking us? And where are the $ 25 you promised for a coin?
Activity: 9
January 05, 2018, 09:58:52 PM
Dear homeblock coin

If you sent my btc already, and blockchain is busy now, but txid of my btc will be shown in blochchain.info.

BUT NO INFORMATION IS SHOWN IN BLOCKCHAIN.INFO

PLEASE CHECK !!

AND LET ME KNOW THE TXID PLEASE!!!!!!!

from 3EdE893xa2dfH2vyRqpCN522aGaouJitWR (HBC wallet)

to 3Kp3dR1QERK2QzM1Lmd3vYn6YbJC43ujNE (My wallet)

Please, check this. And open txid in homepage.

Thank you

MY ACCOUNT IS genee99
Activity: 15
January 05, 2018, 09:43:17 PM
The problem is solved. Thanks HBC
Homeblockcoin.com
January 05, 2018, 09:20:15 PM
Please check my withdrawal of BTC

ID                amount            status          date     

8115          0.018 BTC            paid           jan. 3, 2018, 5:51 a.m.
8114          0.546166 BTC       paid           jan. 3, 2018, 5:50 a.m.

In my withdrawal history, status represent paid.

But I did not receive my btc yet.

I checked blockchain.info, but no txid found

please help me. I thick you did not send my btc yet (2days)

I sent

Thank you
Transactions can take pretty long at the moment that is not on us :/ We will check but probably that problem is based on the blockchain sir.

HBC INFORMATIONS

Hello. I made a deposit. Money is not displayed in my account. It's been two days. Please help me!
My username: BrutalBro

Sent to : 3QGb9PpDRp9kJEarwDRLqHScCBvqzJNkdx
Txid : 2b8e553535bc749bf39e73af259bc80a2e7394e8a3bc2b0132 285b54c9ad0593
Sir that is of the high demand of the blockchain.
Activity: 9
January 05, 2018, 09:18:24 PM
Please check my withdrawal of BTC

ID                amount            status          date     

8115          0.018 BTC            paid           jan. 3, 2018, 5:51 a.m.
8114          0.546166 BTC       paid           jan. 3, 2018, 5:50 a.m.

In my withdrawal history, status represent paid.

But I did not receive my btc yet.

I checked blockchain.info, but no txid found

please help me. I thick you did not send my btc yet (2days)

I sent

Thank you
Activity: 15
January 05, 2018, 09:11:28 PM
The problem is solved. Thanks HBC
Homeblockcoin.com
January 05, 2018, 08:57:16 PM
HBC INFORMATIONS

Homeblockcoin.com
January 05, 2018, 08:54:06 PM
Such a large community is no longer there. Bloggers stopped talking about the project. The influx of new people has decreased.

Developers do not want to listen. All requests are ignored. There is no advertising, no marketing. The platform is unstable.

People are disappointed and sell their coins. They are moving to other projects.

The whole market is growing insanely, but the price of Homeblockcoin is falling.

If developers listen to the community, cancel all restrictions, improve the platform and conduct a marketing campaign, then the project will have a chance.

If not - the price will continue to fall, and people will lose faith in the project.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
What do you wish to be changed or donw we are here to make things work!
Jump to: