Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 174. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

ITS OVER
Activity: 70
January 04, 2018, 06:23:32 AM
Much people spam and make fud about HBC.
Much haters around here and crying a lot for take his btc.
Well , now you can withdraw , if you wanna withdraw and run and never come back do it , if you wait and believe he will reduce the fees .
Of course I'm happy now you need buy 50hbc Smiley maybe in some time you don't need, when you cause fud that happens for security , because we are not pumping/dumping coin

Another time hope all these fuds and haters leave soon for start grow up.

Agree! +1

Пoчeмy вы xoтитe иcпopтить cвoю peпyтaцию?

Пoчeмy бы нe cдeлaть тo, чтo вы oбeщaли?

Bы читaeтe чaты? Cмoтpитe видeo-oбзopы o пpoeктe?

Пo-пpeжнeмy cyщecтвyeт пpoблeмa:

- для вывoдa BTC вaм нyжнo кyпить 50 мoнeт HBC.

- кoмиccия зa cнятиe BTC пpeвышaeт ycтaнoвлeнный вaми пpeдeл (вмecтo 0,001 BTC cyммa мoжeт yвeличитьcя в дecятки paз, a люди тepяют нa нeй cвoи дeньги).

- пoтepянныe тpaнзaкции и мoнeты нe пpиxoдят пocлe oтпpaвки.

Люди бoятcя пoкyпaть мoнeты и нe xoтят oтпpaвлять иx БTД нa caйт пpoeктa, пoтoмy чтo oни бoятcя, чтo пoзжe oни нe cмoгyт иx cнять.

Cooбщecтвo мoжeт пoтepять дoвepиe к пpoeктy. Пocкoлькy oни нe мoгyт быть пoлнocтью yвepeны в бeзoпacнocти cвoиx дeнeг.

Bce xoтят cвoбoднo pacпopяжaтьcя cвoими дeньгaми. Бeз oгpaничeний тpeтьeй cтopoны (oтпpaвкa, пoлyчeниe, тoчнoe кoличecтвo кoмиccиoнныx и т. Д.).

Ecли вы cлyшaeтe cooбщecтвo - вы пoлyчитe пoддepжкy cooбщecтвa и eгo дoвepиe к вaм.

Пocлyшaйтe cooбщecтвo и пocтapaйтecь выпoлнить cвoи oбeщaния.

Я вepю в пpoeкт, и я xoтeл бы yчacтвoвaть в нeм в тeчeниe дoлгoгo вpeмeни!

Ocтaлocь тoлькo нeмнoгo yлyчшить oбcлyживaниe.

И я yвepeн, чтo мы пoбeдим нoвыe выcoты.

Пoлнocтью пoддepживaю!!! Aбcoлютнo coглaceн!!! Mы ждeм oт Bac выпoлнeния oбeщaний!!!

Very good point, HBC TO THE MOON!

Homeblockcoin Team, please make more updates on social and telegram, this is really helpfull to keep community up!
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
Sorry my english is not good! You should update the price of HBC by the price on the internal exchange. This will have a positive impact on the market. The demand for lending will increase. Also the internal exchange should add chart. If this is accomplished, HBC will fly to the moon. Wish HBC success.

HomeBlockCoin is a safe and independent currency. It will grow into one of the hottest coins in 2018, so it's worth waiting for a while now. Wink
Activity: 16
January 04, 2018, 06:00:11 AM
Fix the withdraw transaction fee? 0.02 BTC ($300!) its F..cking Expensive!
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 05:40:49 AM
Dear, HomeBlockcoin team.

In addition to the exchange upgrade it's necessary to update BTC withdrawal function in HomeBlockCoin that will include:

1. Low and high priority network fee selector allowing customers to pick the network transfer time and priority of their transfer.
2. No minimum or maximum withdrawal amount.
3. Optimisation of hot wallets to dramatically improve network transfer times. This will reduce network fees and speed of deposits. Migration your account to a larger provider.
Activity: 49
January 04, 2018, 05:38:12 AM
Does staking work for anyone? Since 24h i got "not staking because you don't have mature coins". Before that, it worked just fine for me.  Huh
after 5 days, staking will start.

So everytime ill get more Coins, i have to wait 5 days? The Wallet can be offline for the 5 days?
I'd say that AT LEAST 5 days. I was waiting for 18 days before I got reward.
Activity: 8
January 04, 2018, 05:32:23 AM
Does staking work for anyone? Since 24h i got "not staking because you don't have mature coins". Before that, it worked just fine for me.  Huh

So everytime ill get more Coins, i have to wait 5 days? The Wallet can be offline for the 5 days?
Activity: 1
January 04, 2018, 05:25:14 AM
Please Help!

A few hours ago, I sent HBCs to my HomeBlockCoin web wallet.  The transaction has already shown on
http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/tx.php?tx=466a4cb5903554169b42a499c973d8d9b64c57fba3bfd642c3c56c2ca546465f,
but my HomeBlockCoin web wallet hasn't received these HBCs credited into my balance.
My HomeBlockCoin web wallet address is HNo3uXXmzyqo54PDxFPZ5aF4yNcdtgehfS.

Please help check what went wrong.  Thanks.
Activity: 3
January 04, 2018, 05:01:59 AM
Plz help me sir
I mining HBC coin in our pool but when i cash out the coin to my HBC wallet, it not working.
Activity: 26
January 04, 2018, 04:21:17 AM
Activity: 8
January 04, 2018, 03:58:08 AM
Activity: 13
January 04, 2018, 03:55:20 AM
Пoчeмy вы xoтитe иcпopтить cвoю peпyтaцию?

Пoчeмy бы нe cдeлaть тo, чтo вы oбeщaли?

Bы читaeтe чaты? Cмoтpитe видeo-oбзopы o пpoeктe?

Пo-пpeжнeмy cyщecтвyeт пpoблeмa:

- для вывoдa BTC вaм нyжнo кyпить 50 мoнeт HBC.

- кoмиccия зa cнятиe BTC пpeвышaeт ycтaнoвлeнный вaми пpeдeл (вмecтo 0,001 BTC cyммa мoжeт yвeличитьcя в дecятки paз, a люди тepяют нa нeй cвoи дeньги).

- пoтepянныe тpaнзaкции и мoнeты нe пpиxoдят пocлe oтпpaвки.

Люди бoятcя пoкyпaть мoнeты и нe xoтят oтпpaвлять иx БTД нa caйт пpoeктa, пoтoмy чтo oни бoятcя, чтo пoзжe oни нe cмoгyт иx cнять.

Cooбщecтвo мoжeт пoтepять дoвepиe к пpoeктy. Пocкoлькy oни нe мoгyт быть пoлнocтью yвepeны в бeзoпacнocти cвoиx дeнeг.

Bce xoтят cвoбoднo pacпopяжaтьcя cвoими дeньгaми. Бeз oгpaничeний тpeтьeй cтopoны (oтпpaвкa, пoлyчeниe, тoчнoe кoличecтвo кoмиccиoнныx и т. Д.).

Ecли вы cлyшaeтe cooбщecтвo - вы пoлyчитe пoддepжкy cooбщecтвa и eгo дoвepиe к вaм.

Пocлyшaйтe cooбщecтвo и пocтapaйтecь выпoлнить cвoи oбeщaния.

Я вepю в пpoeкт, и я xoтeл бы yчacтвoвaть в нeм в тeчeниe дoлгoгo вpeмeни!

Ocтaлocь тoлькo нeмнoгo yлyчшить oбcлyживaниe.

И я yвepeн, чтo мы пoбeдим нoвыe выcoты.

Пoлнocтью пoддepживaю!!! Aбcoлютнo coглaceн!!! Mы ждeм oт Bac выпoлнeния oбeщaний!!!
Activity: 37
January 04, 2018, 03:10:52 AM
Why do you want to spoil your reputation?

Why not do what you promised?

Do you read chats? See video reviews about the project?

There is still a problem with:

- to withdraw BTC you need to buy 50 HBC coins.

- the commission for withdrawing BTC exceeds the limit you set (instead of 0.001 BTC the amount can increase tens of times, and people lose their money on it).

- lost transactions and coins do not come after sending.

People are afraid to buy coins and do not want to send their BTC to the project site, because they are afraid that they will not be able to withdraw them later.

The community may lose confidence in the project. Since they can not be completely sure for the safety of their money.

Everyone wants to freely dispose of their money. Without the limitations of a third party (sending, receiving, exact amounts of commissions, etc.).

If you listen to the community - you will get the support of the community and its trust in you.

Listen to the community and try to keep your promises.

I believe in the project and I would like to participate in it for a long time!

It remains only for you to improve the service a little.

And I'm sure we will conquer new heights.

Activity: 14
January 04, 2018, 12:55:00 AM
HI HOMEBLOCK TEAM,
HOW ABOUT YOUR PROMISE HERE?

HI HOMEBLOCK TEAM,
HOW ABOUT YOUR PROMISE HERE?

FOR EVERYBODY WHO STILL WAITING HBC'S PROCESS
JUST NEED TO WAIT, CAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET BACK BTC TO DO OTHER THING

I WILL ALWAYS HERE UNTIL YOU BACK MY BTC
YOU ONLY PROMISE, DO NOTHING FOR ANYTHING

HOW CAN I GET YOUR ANSWER FOR MY PROBLEM?Huh
ACTUALLY THIS IS YOUR SYSTEM'S PROBLEM, NOT MINE.
BUT WHY DON'T YOU FIX IT FOR ME??OR JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION?Huh

WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION?
I ALREADY SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE, DIRECT MESSAGE VIA TELE AND MANY TIMES HERE.
BUT STILL NOTHING CHANGED. WHYYYYY?Huh

Can i know the status? cause 4 days from your last response. And long time i could not use my bitcoin to get profit.

I guess you missed my message???

Hi Homeblock team,
I still could not see your feedback. Can you plz?

I saw your answers for all other, why not me?
Hi Homeblock team,

Thanks for all you did. I got my coin and hope everything will be good as you said.
Can you plz help me check this problem?
On Nov 18th, i deposited 0.15BTC to my BTC-wallet of HBC, but until now i still not see it yet.
Today i already checked it, and very surprise when see this
https://blockchain.info/address/325GJLrGA8p1C8Qu4iXHpuXC7LtTrU9NbB
Why my bitcoin already sent to wallet into your system but immediately sent to other address? my HBC-balance is 0 at that time, so no one can withdrawal it
and i checked my withdrawal-history, it is empty
Plz help me check it soon, cause is it not small BTC
My HBC-username: dungmv3

Regards,
Is the problem still there?

Unfortunately it is still there.can you plz help me to get it back?
Will be checked, sorry for the circumstances.

Activity: 72
January 04, 2018, 12:42:28 AM
Homeblockcoin is unfortunately absouluter scam.

Coin mined and I wanted to send this from my desktop wallet to Cryptopia but are not confirmed.

Transaktionsnr.

96089300140b7b14cd5723887820ed2324b297d909b472e76bcfe939a11300c7

Point2. I have 0.064327 bitcoins in my homeblockchain account but Withdrawel does not work until you have 50 homeblock coins.

I then tried to buy 50 pieces on the internal exchange is not because he shows me there BTC zero status.

Homeblockcoin is real scam. The developers trade with our bitcoins. Huh
Activity: 11
January 04, 2018, 12:04:17 AM
anybody have issu to withdrawa from wallet ?

Yes BTC withdrawal still has 50 HBC requirements

you can go internal exchange buy some HBC and then withdraw HBC to Coinexchange and sell it. OK?
For one thing, HBC said that they would remove ALL restrictions for BTC withdrawals once the internal exchange was up, so forcing people to buy HBC so that they can get their BTC back is total bullshit!
I have 0.023 BTC WHICH is roughly 300$ and I require 50HBC WHICH means roughly 500$, so that does not work as per your suggestion. It's like screwing myself again. Any more thoughts?
Activity: 46
January 03, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

you can go internal exchange buy some HBC and then withdraw HBC to Coinexchange and sell it. OK?
For one thing, HBC said that they would remove ALL restrictions for BTC withdrawals once the internal exchange was up, so forcing people to buy HBC so that they can get their BTC back is total bullshit!
Activity: 75
January 03, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

Can U give me proof for that ?

Any SS that U manage to withdraw HBC and transfered to external exchange like Coinex or Cryptopia?. Thanks
Activity: 26
January 03, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

Activity: 11
January 03, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

Jump to: