Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 178. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 10:18:10 AM
Many dumpers but homeblockcoin stats : everyday 1k-1,5k new ppl.
Dev! Come here say hello Smiley Cool

Because dumper is Dev HBC, Dev alwasy sell coin. this is very shit  Smiley
Stop Buy BHC, Dev alwasy sell coin
Are you normal? for the developer it is profitable now to store coins
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 10:15:26 AM
Where's the block explorer of HomeBlock?
i know only this http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
January 03, 2018, 10:01:48 AM
Where's the block explorer of HomeBlock?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 09:30:52 AM
i can not by HBC by bitcoin....
i deposit 0.3995 BTC....
i can not by HBC to lendind
PLEASE HELP ME.
thank you very much
Activity: 28
January 03, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
Dear HBC-Team,

Are multiple accounts (be your own affiliate) allowed?

Greetings
Activity: 728
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 03, 2018, 08:49:17 AM
im will be Buy if Dev no dumper price  Cool
Activity: 728
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 03, 2018, 08:29:35 AM
Many dumpers but homeblockcoin stats : everyday 1k-1,5k new ppl.
Dev! Come here say hello Smiley Cool

Because dumper is Dev HBC, Dev alwasy sell coin. this is very shit  Smiley
Stop Buy BHC, Dev alwasy sell coin
Activity: 10
January 03, 2018, 08:21:51 AM
Was cleary said, when you will can wd your 0.0000000001 bitcoins, stop spaming the forum please.
+

Mr great investor with 1 mln HBC , dont tel me what should i do . This is place where i can write about my problems with them. Even if i have 0.0000000001 bitcoins they not allowed to cheat people so many times i keeps my money so long. Than shut up Your f.. mo... and go to sell yours 25 hbc which you bought in last round.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 08:20:44 AM
Was cleary said, when you will can wd your 0.0000000001 bitcoins, stop spaming the forum please.
ahha 0.0000000001 ? it's nothing
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 08:06:19 AM
Hello HBC community all what i hear is moaning in this group....

Remember HBC did everything what they said yet:

Listed on following places:
-Coinmarketcap
-Coinexchange
-Cryptopia
-Coinhouse
-Internal exchanger
-Blockfolio

And all what you do is now moaning because you cant withdraw 0,01 BTC ?
Oh maybee its not that problem maybee is that the problem that the coin is not on 25$ yet as it says in the roadmap OMG !!!
Wake up people it takes time to grow and if you are so negative it wouldnt help you and either HBC, so stay positive and give
them their time i know we all waited now exactly 2 months since ICO but thats nothing that was just 8 weeks, for me personally
they are gone very quick, and im really looking forward from now where HBC will be in the next 8 weeks, but as i told all off
you we need to work together like ONE TEAM, spread the voice dont panic sell make videos on youtube post on fb groups simple...

Also about staking i see every day the same question, about how does staking works, or even staking doesnt work what a shit, chill !!!
Here some steps, its really really easy !

To stake:
- first unlock your wallet & let it sync (+ make a backup)
- then keep it open 24/7 to stake faster

Remember the more coins you have the faster you get them into your wallet, as you can see i already got two times my stakes,
because i leave it open 24/7 and also because i started staking with about 2000 coins, if someone start staking with 10 coins
he could also wait more then 30 days to see his first staking coin into his wallet so just remember this, with the more coins you
start the faster you see them into your wallet.

Remember also this is easier to double a 7$ coin with the right community behind, as a coin where the value is already 90$, just saying !

Make your own maths, and remember lets go together with HBC to the moon Wink

Well said! Toghether to the moon!
PS: Homeblockcoin team, let's show to the haters who is the best here.  Wink

Thanks mate so we are already 2 who fully support HBC Wink
Activity: 70
January 03, 2018, 07:35:04 AM
Activity: 10
January 03, 2018, 07:20:03 AM
Steell cant witdraw my BTC form 2 months. 2 days from open external echange already past. I dont care about yours ico,  just give me back my BTC !!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 70
January 03, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

-Coinmarketcap
-Coinexchange
-Cryptopia
-Coinhouse
-Internal exchanger
-Blockfolio

Oh maybee its not that problem maybee is that the problem that the coin is not on 25$ yet as it says in the roadmap OMG !!!
Wake up people it takes time to grow and if you are so negative it wouldnt help you and either HBC, so stay positive and give
them their time i know we all waited now exactly 2 months since ICO but thats nothing that was just 8 weeks, for me personally
they are gone very quick, and im really looking forward from now where HBC will be in the next 8 weeks, but as i told all off
you we need to work together like ONE TEAM, spread the voice dont panic sell make videos on youtube post on fb groups simple...

Also about staking i see every day the same question, about how does staking works, or even staking doesnt work what a shit, chill !!!

To stake:
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180103/fe8px85z.jpg

Remember the more coins you have the faster you get them into your wallet, as you can see i already got two times my stakes,
because i leave it open 24/7 and also because i started staking with about 2000 coins, if someone start staking with 10 coins
he could also wait more then 30 days to see his first staking coin into his wallet so just remember this, with the more coins you

Remember also this is easier to double a 7$ coin with the right community behind, as a coin where the value is already 90$, just saying !

Well said! Toghether to the moon!
PS: Homeblockcoin team, let's show to the haters who is the best here.  Wink
Activity: 100
January 03, 2018, 06:51:38 AM
windows wallet not working, no active connections to network, is there any add node lines so it can sync
Activity: 1
January 03, 2018, 06:36:10 AM
 Sad đã chờ gần 2 tháng, đừng làm NĐT thất vọng HBC.
 Nđt sẽ giúp HBC vững mạnh, còn không thì họ sẽ ra đi mãi mãi...
Activity: 100
January 03, 2018, 06:31:34 AM
windows wallet not syncing no connections to network
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
Can it is needed to leave off to ache. We are glad to that is done, yet a great deal will be made out of promised. HBC on a moon! Smiley
Activity: 18
January 03, 2018, 05:27:19 AM
hello , today i can't open windows desktop wallet
anyone can help me ?

https://image.ibb.co/kWyinG/hbc_wallet_error.png
Step 1: Backup wallet file: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\HomeBlockCoin\wallet.dat
Step 2: Remove all files in folder 'C:\Users\amduser\AppData\Roaming\HomeBlockCoin' except wallet.dat
Step 3: Start homeblockcoin-qt and wait until fully synced
Activity: 35
January 03, 2018, 04:41:42 AM
hello , today i can't open windows desktop wallet
anyone can help me ?

https://image.ibb.co/kWyinG/hbc_wallet_error.png
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

-Coinmarketcap
-Coinexchange
-Cryptopia
-Coinhouse
-Internal exchanger
-Blockfolio

To stake:

Jump to: