Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 182. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
January 02, 2018, 09:17:15 AM
Then you and whales can do the trade among with dev. we and little investors will do it later, enjoy. eat each other. good fuck

The coin drops in price and this is not surprising. More than a month has passed since the completion of the ICO. During this time the developers have been unable to access the normal working convenient internal exchange. All this time, we only heard slogans and promises that were not met. Yes, went out on a few external exchanges. Yes, paying good interest. But too much time wasted and too many potential investors have gone to other platforms. Withdrawals is closed, the trust is broken.The advantage of the huge hype is gone. While investors will not start to go to the landing page, the coin is just empty. All this is the result of inaction unprofessional and irresponsible of the team, which says a lot and does almost nothing. Davor is on the roadmap today, the price of the coin 68$.HBC dreams of the great, but nothing is trying to improve. The price of the coin 7.7$. It is a fair and natural result.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 09:12:58 AM
Maybe you would wish to include information about bounty to first post?
Activity: 34
January 02, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
The coin drops in price and this is not surprising. More than a month has passed since the completion of the ICO. During this time the developers have been unable to access the normal working convenient internal exchange. All this time, we only heard slogans and promises that were not met. Yes, went out on a few external exchanges. Yes, paying good interest. But too much time wasted and too many potential investors have gone to other platforms. Withdrawals is closed, the trust is broken.The advantage of the huge hype is gone. While investors will not start to go to the landing page, the coin is just empty. All this is the result of inaction unprofessional and irresponsible of the team, which says a lot and does almost nothing. Davor is on the roadmap today, the price of the coin 68$.HBC dreams of the great, but nothing is trying to improve. The price of the coin 7.7$. It is a fair and natural result.
Activity: 7
January 02, 2018, 09:09:35 AM
perchè questo forte calo?? forse già finita la salita e si va verso il fallimento?
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
January 02, 2018, 08:58:58 AM
There are many many stupid people in hbc community, if dev is selling all the hbc by lowering the price then why you are buying it? dev has unlimited quota, do you have unlimited bitcoins which you want to burn? then why you are burning them? just donate me here 3Ed3oVVCPMSauSHsWFFPfq51fPQZSNgVmT
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 08:51:31 AM
What the hell is going on? Why don’t you answer the questions?
The price keeps falling, are u going to do anything with that?

time to buy
Activity: 49
January 02, 2018, 08:30:56 AM
What the hell is going on? Why don’t you answer the questions?
The price keeps falling, are u going to do anything with that?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 08:28:05 AM
Hello HBC community,

We want to apologize for the down time and the wallet troubles. We are working hard to resolve everything and most people already have there tickets resolved.

Thank you for your trust so far.

Team Coinhouse,

Nicolaas

Hi Coinhouse,

Can you confirm here how long does BTC withdrawals take to get processed, many hours have passed, yet am still waiting for my BTC?
Activity: 26
January 02, 2018, 08:16:23 AM
Homeblockcoin, we need some great news right now. Hope you come back soon! HBC, in trust.  Smiley
Activity: 1
January 02, 2018, 08:11:29 AM
1.Peгиcтpиpyйтecь пo мoeй peфepaльнoй ccылкe
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/tradervdovin
2.oтпpaвьтe пиcьмo нa пoчтy [email protected]
3.вoзвpaщaю peфepaльный бoнyc 5% OT CУMMЫ BКЛAДA
4.пoмoгaю paзoбpaтьcя вo вcex вoпpocax, никoгo нe кидaю.

P.S.: ищy aдeквaтныx людeй для coтpyдничecтвa, coвмecтнoгo зapaбoткa, и oтдыxa. Пишитe нa пoчтy, вcex c Hoвым Гoдoм!
Activity: 18
January 02, 2018, 05:40:32 AM
Hello, HBC Team! When do you remove the output current of 0.02 BTC? I don't want to buy HBC now, and I not have more BTC. You are stolen my BTC? If not, when can I withdraw my money?

Guys, don't invest in this company until it returns the bitcoins of investors.

https://ibb.co/g1HyKw

The same question as how do I get back my btc?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 05:22:41 AM
Lending profit is good, exchange is shit
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
January 02, 2018, 02:05:05 AM
It is because people from external exchanges dumping the coin just for their sake

The good news is, that opened the internal exchange. But why is the price on the internal exchange is so high, about 89000 sat?
Activity: 42
January 02, 2018, 01:38:20 AM
The good news is, that opened the internal exchange. But why is the price on the internal exchange is so high, about 89000 sat?
Activity: 12
January 02, 2018, 01:23:19 AM
Hi!
Please check your email, [email protected]
I sent you an important message from [email protected]

Happy New Year!
Activity: 46
January 02, 2018, 01:17:04 AM

HomeBlockCoin is the most traded coin on coinexchange.io in the ETH market and to make it even greater we are performing better than BCC Wink
We are so gratful about you and this awesome community, we had a lot of hate within the last days but for all the beliebers (ah we meant believers sorry Justin) it paid of! Thank you so much!
This community is probably the best in this whole forum i mean HBC is the best coin, so we must have the best community out there Smiley
Let's make history in 2018 and show the doubters that they were SOOoo wrong!

HBC to the moon

Internal exchange + BTC withdrawals within the next two days!

TRADE HBC HERE:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HBC/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HBC_BTC
https://coinhouse.eu/markets/hbcbtc

It's been 2 days since the internal exchange is open, so BTC withdrawals should be open without limits, but HBC team has conveniently disappeared again. Another empty promise...typical.
Activity: 4
January 02, 2018, 12:32:42 AM
I love you but i must tell you the truth: Internal exchange is such a joke. I wonder if dev team can work harder to improve it. No need to make it better. Just like a normal exchange plaform is enough

This is such a masterpiece of an apprentice Smiley)))))

Please keep on working and prove me wrong.
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
January 02, 2018, 12:06:10 AM
Time to buy HBC, it is closing on 0.00068 this mean after opening the price will rise today to highest
Activity: 5
January 01, 2018, 11:08:21 PM
Dear Support,

I made withdraw HBC from Window wallet to HBC Web deposit address.
The balance is not show in my account.My ID is bekrab.
My transaction id is 8767dd9ca7500aa7863f9c418c930d839280866a1388bdb7e676b106c4904504
My deposit address is HKQU4VXSvg8eL2koKrKiNUBVaMajyYepjV

See details in HBC window wallet below.
Please help check!!

https://image.ibb.co/j3NvxG/Don_t_receive_my_deposit_HBC.png

I want to Lending with HomeBlockCoin. Please help check my issue.

Maybe this is a major problem. I use Window Wallet send HBC from Window wallet. SW broadcast only 2 nodes and they are confirm sent but destination address didn't received any HBC coin and also transaction is nothing when search in HBC explorer.
I think this could major problem. Please beware if you use Window wallet of HBC to send coin.

I need HBC support to look at this problems and help me on lost HBC from this transaction.

Best Regards,
Activity: 2
January 01, 2018, 09:15:03 PM
Hi Homeblockccoin

I can not get into my account I put my email and password and ask me for 2DF CODE but I never put it enable inside my back office.
please help me with may be was a hacker.

Thanks

USER registro
email [email protected]
Jump to: