Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 211. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 04:24:14 PM

What Is HomeBlockCoin?

HomeBlockCoin is a decentralized self regulated financial payment network created for users that want to be
independent from third parties like banks or the government. No middlemen or other institutions are needed
for processing transactions. HomeBlockCoin is a cryptocurrency to change the financial world in the future.
The HomeBlockCoin network runs without having any central servers. It is easy to use and allows you to
benefit from the blockchain technology. That means that money can be sent from A to B within seconds,
without any fees.

It is impossible to hack, change or falsify HomeBlockCoin. Because of the Blockchain technology multiple
servers must be hacked at the same time. This is not possible. So HomeBlockCoin is a safe and independent
currency.

The special to HomeBlockCoin is the name. This is because of his extraordinary ability to be mined by every
HomeBlockCoin user easy
and uncomplicated from home.

A coin for the people, please read the whitepaper for more information.

Technical Specification

Name: HomeBlockCoin
Total supply: 28,000,000
ICO: 5,000,000
Decimal place: 8
Mining Pool: Yes
Algorithm: X11
ICO date: 4th of November 2017
Price: Start at USD 1
Time Zone: London (GMT)

ICO

The ICO will start on the 4th of November 2017 at 9pm London time [GMT)
Keep in mind that only on the first day, there will be no coin limit per person.
The ICO will go until the 21rd November and a total of 5,000,000 Coins, 250,000 each day will be available.  

Lending

Lending is to invest your own HomeBlockCoin to get a daily return from the management of
HomeBlockCoin. Lending is the opportunity to get daily return on your HomeBlockCoins. It is an impressive
concept for passive investors and for those who want to enjoy a daily passive income.

No fixed daily interest rate can be guaranteed. The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your
investment.When the contract expires then the investment fund will be returned in accordance with terms &
conditions.

You can invest HomeBlockCoin coin in our lending platform from your dashboard. This investment option
allows you to profit from the HomeBlockCoin trading bot and the volatility software. This bot buys and sells
HomeBlockCoins automatically.

You will receive daily profit based on your investment. You will receive your capital back with the profits on
the following chart. You can take out your capital from HomeBlockCoin lending platfom or reinvest at any
time.

Affiliate

With HomeBlockCoins attractive refer and affiliate program you can earn additional Bitcoins by telling other
users about this opportunity and referring them to HomeBlockCoin community.

We are offering a bonus program which enables you the possibility to earn more for every new user who signs
up and joins to HomeBlockCoin lending platform using your affiliate link.

HomeBlockCoins affiliate program is designed with 7 lucrative levels to earn additional commissions by
every registered partner. You will earn a commission every time a referral lends HomeBlockCoin on our
platform through your affiliate link. With the residual bonus you earn a commission on every interest your
partner gets (every day). The commission you earn is based on the level your partner signs in.

Roadmap

04.11.2017: ICO start
23.11.2017: Start of lending program
December 2017: Coin start (listing on Coinmarketcap)
December 2017: External exchange launch 1
January 2018: Target price USD 25

For the complete roadmap check out the whitepaper.

Your HomeBlockCoin Team

Come on board and be a part on our first international event in February 2018 and welcome on board

Good day. Do you remember me? I sent you 0.2 btc but received only 0.1. You promised refund it to me in twitter.
3J2FxAxy5cakY6UhSPBC8Srsh292FYNvYk - old bitcoin wal
1PAbzBcw2uy5uWjLj6bkHBKsrnDoWj59qr - new bitcoin wal
[email protected]
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
December 21, 2017, 04:02:44 PM
Maybe they are partner with ethconnect.com  and rum. Never open
Activity: 2
December 21, 2017, 02:50:46 PM
Hello Homeblockcoin,

Yesterday i had 45 HBC on my wallet. Today i got a Problem with the wallet (was not able to start it).
So I saved wallet.dat and deleted all other files. After that the wallet was able to start but did'nt get a Connection to the Network. Then I noted my private key and deleted all Files. After that i downloaded again and imported the Private Key via Debug Console. Everthing worked fine now but now i have no Coins anymore. the transaction history shows that I sent my Coins (to this adress: HJcSUKkPrWb6jyF5tq1p4CPmhCnqW6AbE8 ) to another adress on 10th December, what is absolutely impossible, because i got my coins in my wallet and they was staking.

Please check this Adress: HJcSUKkPrWb6jyF5tq1p4CPmhCnqW6AbE8
And also mine: HQj9wHhxcfzYR7ixKjE21MPvvekhta6PTo

Is there a way to get my Coins back??

Best Regards and thanks for doing this great work!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 01:07:40 PM
Hello, HomeBlock!

I wrote about lost 227 HBC that did not pay me on a purse, but an answer is not present. Please pass to these data of translation support on verification, from that facilities did not act on a purse, from balance copied off similarly!

ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
1082   227.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

An address on that ordered payment HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT
This should be fixed Smiley

I very on it I hope.  Wink
That turned out very offensively, it was succeeded to purchase chinks on ICO, and they did not reach me and copied off from balance. Thus I as felt, did the first conclusion verification - 10 HBC and he was well got. Then ordered the paid remaining 227 of chinks and I wait translation already 14 days. And now a purse is synchronized with a network, but there evidently only one transaction on 10 coins.
I hope will correct it, well or on balance on a web-site to return getting lost HBC. Both variants me will arrange
Activity: 4
December 21, 2017, 12:53:30 PM
Quote from: HomeBlockCoin on December 16, 2017, 08:04:46 PM
Quote from: fhrfif30 on December 16, 2017, 07:36:25 PM
Hello! I have a problem. I made a backup copy of my wallet. After that, I transferred a few dozen coins from the site to my wallet. The backup is made before the transfer of coins. Now I tried to transfer this copy to another computer, but there is no coin and the network is synchronized. Have I lost my coins?
So did you had the HBC on your Wallet or on our site? I somehow can not fully understand it.
1) I had coins on the site.
2) I downloaded the wallet and made a backup copy of my wallet.
3) After this, I transferred a few dozen coins from the site to my wallet.
4) !!! The backup was made before the transfer of coins.
5) I have failed windows 10
6) Now on another computer, I started homeblockcoin-qt and substituted a backup copy, but there are no coins there. !!!this backup copy of the wallet was made before the transfer of coins from the site

Question 1. Am I losing my coins? I just thought that the transaction history will be synchronized and the translation will appear. 2. Can I return the coins somehow?

Homeblockcoin Deve answer me please!!!

No as long as you backed up the secret key your coins should be there. Was the wallet address correct for the HBC you sent from the site to the wallet?

I indicated the correct wallet.

I see a similar problem with chinhdd86. He writes: hi homblockcoin! I lost the wallet HBC on the computer. I do not know how to get HBC back. The backup file is not displayed on another computer. I have written many times but have not heard from you. Please help me solve this problems.

Homeblockcoin ANSWER US PLEASE

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 10:46:01 AM
join my best telegram ico group t.me/realico4x
Activity: 24
December 21, 2017, 09:41:08 AM
I can't understand homeblockcoins exchange problem, an example.
Give you cryptopia 4 BTC and your coin is listed immediately.

same shit of yobit

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

2-3 days for 0.5btc what was your choice? The Free option?
Do your really think we have not done that...? Try it yourself to get a response over the support, it is easy to judge if your not in our place. Believe us when we say that we do everything we can.

what your are waiting for? then cancel yobit and cryptiopia and start your internal exchange , maybe after a couple weeks hbc increased to 25 dollar, then restart your external exchange plans
Activity: 10
December 21, 2017, 09:04:41 AM
there is here at least one user to whom support responded: [email protected] ?
Activity: 49
December 21, 2017, 08:38:08 AM
A вoз и нынe тaм. Ужe дaжe и нe зaxoжy в тeмy нeдeли кaк 3 или дaжe 4. Кaк и былo 1 мecяц нaзaд - нeвoзмoжнo вывecти btc тaк и тeпepь. Toлькo oбeщaния. Дa зaeбaли вы yжe, ecли чecтнo. Ecли cкaм - тo yёбывaйтe нaxyй, xвaтит нapoдy гoлoвy мopoчить. ecли нe cкaм, тo xoтя-бы нa гoвнoбиpжy кaкyю-нибyдь выxoдитe, пycть движyxa пo мoнeтaм пoйдёт. Ha тoт жe кoинмapкeтc или cтoк.экcчeйндж, чтo eщё мoжeт быть xyжe?
Пpидypки, блять. Cлoв нeт.
дa зaкpoй ты cвoй eбaч, нытик, и caм yжe yeбывaй, твoe coпливoe нытьe нe ycкopит пpoцecc, тeбя кинyли лoxa, ycпoкoйcя и cмиpиcь. A y нac вce бyдeт зaeбиcь.
Either way within the next week it will be known. I also believe that everything will be зaeбиcь good.
Activity: 1
December 21, 2017, 07:12:09 AM
Hello, HomeBlockCoin team! I have a problem with my wallet. I installed a wallet, transferred money, blocked, and started POS program (~10-11.12.2017). Later (15.12.2017) the computer rebooted and when trying to unlock the wallet for participation in the POS program, the wallet said that the password is not correct. However, at 30, maybe 50 attempts to react positively and unblocked the wallet.
until today the wallet used pos program without problem.  Today my computer rebooted ... now the wallet does not want to be unlocked.
this problem can be due to the fact that I'm using the Russian version of the wallet? when I created a new address to get my homeblockcoin all the letters in the address name line were automatically changed to "н".

I have several backup copies of wallets, even without a password. But it seems to me it will not help me .. tell me I lost all my coins? or will there be a new wallet update that can fix this error?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
December 21, 2017, 06:20:31 AM
Its only .5 BTC to list on Coinmarketcap

Cryptopia is 4 btc but is a real exchange that provides liquuity
Activity: 5
December 21, 2017, 06:10:19 AM
Ask Cryptopia, you will know they didn't get paid Grin
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 05:51:05 AM
Selling 150 HBC for 5$ each
Contact me in Telegram: @DylanJett
Activity: 49
December 21, 2017, 05:44:56 AM
I can't understand homeblockcoins exchange problem, an example.
Give you cryptopia 4 BTC and your coin is listed immediately.

same shit of yobit

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

2-3 days for 0.5btc what was your choice? The Free option?
Do your really think we have not done that...? Try it yourself to get a response over the support, it is easy to judge if your not in our place. Believe us when we say that we do everything we can.
Yes you are right sir I wrote to Yobit support 3 days ago with questions about HBC (is it real going to be listed and when), but I still don't have any reply.

Dear HBC team, why do you can't for example provide us with proof that you have submitted request to YoBit? Just share a screen with submitted status. Is it so difficult?
If you share the screen it will much easier for us to help this coin to be appeared on Yobit. For example we could refer to your request in Twitter at least.
You tell us that you had conversation with YoBit devs. Do you have only oral arrangements with YoBit?
Activity: 104
December 21, 2017, 05:25:26 AM
i'm waiting for the internal exchange.
Hope HBC publish it by the end of December.
Activity: 21
December 21, 2017, 04:10:09 AM
Hello, HomeBlock!

I wrote about lost 227 HBC that did not pay me on a purse, but an answer is not present. Please pass to these data of translation support on verification, from that facilities did not act on a purse, from balance copied off similarly!

ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
1082   227.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

An address on that ordered payment HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT
This should be fixed Smiley

THIS IS JUST A FUCKING AMAZING THING !!!!

HOMEBLOCK COIN is great!!!!

Guys, don't deposit a SINGLE penny to their BTC addresses. They promised to enable BTC withdrawals when ICO ends ! - its ended 1 month ago - BTC withdrawals still FORBIDEN!!!

Then they promised to let btc withdraws when Lending stars ! It's already started for 3-5 weeks, but still BTC's ARE FROZEN !!!! They have your lending amount FROZEN AS WELL !! They only paying very few % of ledning interest and still getting a lot of money deposited into system!!!!!

I CANNOT WITHDRAW MONEY FOR 2 WEEKS.

my username is Lapa777. I got ~0.037 BTC Locked UP for ZERO REASON.!!!!!

Telegram is silenced !!!!! Email support not working !!! I REPEAT DON'T DEPOSIT SINGLE PENNY TO THEIR BTC ADDRESSES!!!!! Also they have locked btc deposit web page, so we can't track where did out BTC's GONE !!!!!!

HBC GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK !!!! YOU FKNG SCAMMERS !!!!!!

---------------------------- UPDATE ------------------------------

Look for HBC-Scammers Telegram: what u see there ? It's nothing else except : DEPOSIT MORE TO OUR WALLETS AND WAIT WAIT WAIT For Never coming exchange. We will run with your money before that. They simply want more money before Running AWAY !!!!!!!

Hi, HomeBlock!

Can you clarify - the internal exchange will be before Christmas?

Thank you!
Tricky question Tongue Let's say it will be online before 2018 Wink

But you have provided no answer.
Activity: 5
December 21, 2017, 03:50:10 AM
hi homblockcoin! I lost the wallet HBC on the computer. I do not know how to get HBC back. The backup file is not displayed on another computer. I have written many times but have not heard from you. Please help me solve this problem.
Activity: 140
December 21, 2017, 03:39:33 AM
Dear dev maybe you missed my question about staking please answer:
I'm in staking for about 3 weeks my PC 24 hours online(65-67 connection with network) and i get 2 payments but it's not 10% per month it's about 3% from 2 payments total! After second payment i get that my weight in network is 11 and i need to wait for next payment 588 days.

UPDATE: today after 24 hours my weight 20 and i need to wait 384 days.
Why i get only 3% reward of my coins?
Activity: 32
December 21, 2017, 03:37:34 AM
Two day ago I have tried to withdraw my btc from your wallet you have set as a fee only 5 sat byte now The transaction still pending i m very worry about my money i will to know if the transactions cancel from mempool i can see mi btc in my btc wallet in homebLockcoincoin?
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

Homeblockcoin Dev
Please please help me!!!!
I send to you Details about the transaction still e pending at 13 December... I do this operation to send hbc to yobit   to be able buy some other Hbc web they liste on this Exchange !!!!

This is the Details of transaction
Sommario
Dimensione   1850 (byte)
Peso   3446
Ora di Ricezione   2017-12-13 14:44:12

Totale Input   0.xxxxxxx BTC
Totale Output   0.xxxxxxxx BTC
Fee   0.00010584 BTC
Fee per byte   5.721 sat/B
Commissione per unità di peso   3.071 sat/WU
Stima dei BTC scambiati   0.xxxxxxx BTC

Homeblockcoin Deve answer me please!!! The transaction still pending to four day now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can double spende the transactions please please!!!!

PLEASE HBC DEV DOUBLE SPEND MY TRANSACTION!!!!!!!
I STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE, NOW IS FIVE DAY THE TRANSACTION STILL PENDING/STUCK 5 SAT X BYTE IS RIDICOULOS DOUBLE SPEND THE TRANSACTION PLEASE!!!!!  

HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV ANSWER ME NOW SIX DAY OF STUCK TRANSACTION I M VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
DOULBE SPEND THE TRANSACTIONS!!!

ANSWER ME!!!!!

I do not give up!!!! I WAIT AN ACTION, STILL 7 DAYS NOW

8 days and you don't answer....
Activity: 20
December 21, 2017, 03:28:50 AM
Good afternoon. I started staking for 11 days , there was no accrual , wallet unlocked , what could be the problem ? my nickname s1sadm1nch1k
Jump to: