Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 206. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 08:25:08 AM
Is it legal to create multiple accounts under eachother to harvest affiliate $ from your own lending?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 08:14:23 AM
Selling 170 HBC for 5$. Telegram: @DylanJett
Activity: 111
December 25, 2017, 06:40:43 AM
Merry Christmas!
Tomorrow to the moon!
Activity: 14
December 25, 2017, 06:38:27 AM
FOR EVERYBODY WHO STILL WAITING HBC'S PROCESS
JUST NEED TO WAIT, CAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET BACK BTC TO DO OTHER THING

I WILL ALWAYS HERE UNTIL YOU BACK MY BTC
YOU ONLY PROMISE, DO NOTHING FOR ANYTHING

HOW CAN I GET YOUR ANSWER FOR MY PROBLEM?Huh
ACTUALLY THIS IS YOUR SYSTEM'S PROBLEM, NOT MINE.
BUT WHY DON'T YOU FIX IT FOR ME??OR JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION?Huh

WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION?
I ALREADY SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE, DIRECT MESSAGE VIA TELE AND MANY TIMES HERE.
BUT STILL NOTHING CHANGED. WHYYYYY?Huh

Can i know the status? cause 4 days from your last response. And long time i could not use my bitcoin to get profit.

I guess you missed my message???

Hi Homeblock team,
I still could not see your feedback. Can you plz?

I saw your answers for all other, why not me?
Hi Homeblock team,

Thanks for all you did. I got my coin and hope everything will be good as you said.
Can you plz help me check this problem?
On Nov 18th, i deposited 0.15BTC to my BTC-wallet of HBC, but until now i still not see it yet.
Today i already checked it, and very surprise when see this
https://blockchain.info/address/325GJLrGA8p1C8Qu4iXHpuXC7LtTrU9NbB
Why my bitcoin already sent to wallet into your system but immediately sent to other address? my HBC-balance is 0 at that time, so no one can withdrawal it
and i checked my withdrawal-history, it is empty
Plz help me check it soon, cause is it not small BTC
My HBC-username: dungmv3

Regards,
Is the problem still there?

Unfortunately it is still there.can you plz help me to get it back?
Will be checked, sorry for the circumstances.

Activity: 15
December 25, 2017, 06:02:43 AM

Hallo!
Wan't to buy HBCs
Please PM me your offer!
Thank you!

Activity: 4
December 25, 2017, 04:27:15 AM
hi, When creating account I registered wrong gmail, I have reset password can not ,please help me
My ID HomeBlockCoin: thuy87dx   
Gmail Wrong: [email protected]
please change to gmail:[email protected]

Thanks so much
Activity: 8
December 25, 2017, 03:34:17 AM

its not a scam. just not proper support :/
Sir please let us know what you or the community want or would like to be changed:

Internal exchange goes live within the next 8 days
External exchange is not on us as the exchanges are just overloaded
Bitcoin withdrawals are possible within the next 8 days together with the exchange.

Just check this two wallets and 3 transactions please and then I will be happy.

3J2FxAxy5cakY6UhSPBC8Srsh292FYNvYk - wallet shown in lending account.
9a560e440ca13da204cde01b8b6567cfd7bfd65f07aa8be6ffd46e404074ec45

1PAbzBcw2uy5uWjLj6bkHBKsrnDoWj59qr - it should belong to your team.
d44e92bbb7dfe3c5f692065cf19e173d6340c5391c83eb26b71011d5bcf5b905
9840872e7ee00daf70430a98077325618b5065df4473b989edcfd29f33fe06da

3J2FxAxy5cakY6UhSPBC8Srsh292FYNvYk - doesnt correct adress isnt it? So what I sayed before making a sence.

I have a printscreen from twitter support. And all happened online. After I did things there was a manual purchase immediately to my lending wallet by your team.

If you manage it or explain how it possible if it was really scam support as you say.... You will be my best friends. I never sad you are a scam project and always thinking you are busy, tired, wanna eat, take a shower and may forgot things. I pray HBC go to the moon with me too.)

You probably got fooled ;( Our official support would never sell you HBC over Twitter or send messages around over there. We will check the wallets but as far as we see you got scamed by fake support! Just trust the official HomeBlockCoin links on our Website all others are fake.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY

Please check and answer. It wasnt selling HBC trough twitter. There was told then 3J2FxAxy5cakY6UhSPBC8Srsh292FYNvYk - old adress which is not avalible anymore and the money sended on it will be refunded after the ico is finished..  So i gess you are not read carefully. Gess it again. I am waiting for reply. 3J2FxAxy5cakY6UhSPBC8Srsh292FYNvYk - is it my wallet? Confirm the information about it. And I used confirmed link and still subscribed on you. You was readed me at twitter for a short time so I could have a chat with you and made a screenshots. Write me again in twitter even one word to confirm. After I read it and answer you you will unsubscribe me for ever))) this is the best evidence.

[/quote]
How much time you need to provide me an answer?
Activity: 12
December 25, 2017, 01:42:46 AM
HomeBlockCoin

WHEN I WILL BE FUCKING FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET MY BTC ?!?!?!?!

AM I MAD ?!?!? YES, OF COURSE !!!! CUZ YOU FKNG BROKE ALL PROMISES YOU GAVE, FKNG SCAMMERS !!!!

YOU PROMISED TO ENABLE BTC WITHDRAWS WHEN ICO ENDS !! its over more than 1,5 MONTHS @!!!!! MONTHS , HELLO !!!! ago. and i cannot get access to my money.

YOU PROMISED TO ENABLE BTC WITHDRAWS WHEN LEND STARTS !!!! its started already, but i still cannot get MY OWN MONEY !!! ITS NOT YOURS !!! WHY U FKING HOLD IT !?!!?!?!?!?!?

you fkng scammers, thieves and LIARS !!!!! I will wish on that christmass to karma god to fkng KILL all of you morons !!!!!!!!

What is a reasonable cause to hold my OWN MONEY ?!?!?!?! YOU can switch off 100 hbc buy limitation in 1 minute but you HOLD my money !!!! GIVE BACK MY MONEY !!!!!!!! I am going to sue you fkng morons. Everyone who is also unable to get their money PM me , i am working with lawyer right now, we may write collective sue to this fkng scammers and put them in JAIL !!!!

Well, first of all, I'm not sure that you live in the country where BTC is money. Secondly, you probably do not know the developers, Thirdly, you knew that this is a high-risk investment, it's just an ordinary HYIP, like all imitators of Bitconnect. You got fucked? Have time to enjoy the process Grin
Activity: 7
December 24, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
Hello, I have for sale there are 500 HBC at $ 8. Less than $ 8 does not make sense to sell.
Before entering the stock market, there is less than a week left, and there will be a minimum of $ 15.
Write to Telegram @nomonov1.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 07:10:09 PM
HomeBlockCoin

WHEN I WILL BE FUCKING FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET MY BTC ?!?!?!?!

AM I MAD ?!?!? YES, OF COURSE !!!! CUZ YOU FKNG BROKE ALL PROMISES YOU GAVE, FKNG SCAMMERS !!!!

YOU PROMISED TO ENABLE BTC WITHDRAWS WHEN ICO ENDS !! its over more than 1,5 MONTHS @!!!!! MONTHS , HELLO !!!! ago. and i cannot get access to my money.

YOU PROMISED TO ENABLE BTC WITHDRAWS WHEN LEND STARTS !!!! its started already, but i still cannot get MY OWN MONEY !!! ITS NOT YOURS !!! WHY U FKING HOLD IT !?!!?!?!?!?!?

you fkng scammers, thieves and LIARS !!!!! I will wish on that christmass to karma god to fkng KILL all of you morons !!!!!!!!

What is a reasonable cause to hold my OWN MONEY ?!?!?!?! YOU can switch off 100 hbc buy limitation in 1 minute but you HOLD my money !!!! GIVE BACK MY MONEY !!!!!!!! I am going to sue you fkng morons. Everyone who is also unable to get their money PM me , i am working with lawyer right now, we may write collective sue to this fkng scammers and put them in JAIL !!!!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
December 24, 2017, 05:32:02 PM
Dear dev i send you PM with amount of my coins and there i reapeat my question about staking. Waiting to hear good news from you Smiley
Due to Christmas our most of our support team is on vacation until the 26.12.2017 so the answer will come but maybe not within a day, thanks for your patience we will help you.

Hello! as I saw, they should go to the YoBit Exchange interrupt, right? and which exchanges have exit plans, and when will they go to YoBit?
We got the confirmations for the following exchanges:

YoBit
CoinExchange
Cryptopia

Because of Christmas and holidays most exchanges won't list new coins over Christmas and new year. So we think it will all  happen in January.
We are in talk right now with:

Coinsmarkets
C-Cex.com
Bittrex

Our internal exchange should go live within the next days for sure!

desktop wallet is saying - not staking because no mature coins.

although the coins have been there since the 8th of Dec and earned my first stake/mined reward on the 22nd, not sure why the status would change to say that no mature coins exist all of a sudden today ?

any ideas?
We know this issue with the displayed wrong message, as soon as 5 days are over staking starts so do not worry sir.

Dear Community 🎄

This is our first Christmas together and we know you all wait for one thing, we will deliver you this within 2017 as promised Wink So be ready for the upcoming week!
We would like to say thank you to everybody here, even the people talking bad about us! After everything we are all the same, humans with dreams and visions.
Let's enjoy Christmas in peace and be nice to each other as we would be nothing without all of you! This is no longer just a small project we all grew up to a massive family with nearly 100,000 people and we are so grateful for that and excited about 2018 and the upcoming years! HBC is a movement with the power to change things out there and believe us we will do this together!

Thank you, yes you who reads this right now! Always believe in yourself as you are amazing and we wish you A MERRY CHRISTMAS, be thankful for the people around you and dab on the haters as HomeBlockCoin is doing it.

Best Christmas wishes from
HomeBlockCoin

Yes, this is a big movement. Let's change  the Crypto world. I feel like we are in the similiar kind of movement that Trump has made in America. NEW things, NEW rules.
And what about segwit2x coins? Do you remember your promise? https://b2x-segwit.io/
As mentioned earlier any split coins are yours we won't hold them back and send them back to you as soon as these things are sure and the system and new blockchain is available. Cause without a working system we can only send you the coins manually so we will need some time as any other wallet provider needs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
December 24, 2017, 04:37:32 PM
Hello! as I saw, they should go to the YoBit Exchange interrupt, right? and which exchanges have exit plans, and when will they go to YoBit?
Activity: 15
December 24, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

Hallo!
Wan't to buy HBCs.
Please PM me your offer!

Activity: 140
December 24, 2017, 03:49:33 PM
Dear dev i send you PM with amount of my coins and there i reapeat my question about staking. Waiting to hear good news from you Smiley
Activity: 93
December 24, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

Пpиглaшaю вcex в гpyппy пo HomeBlockCoin (y нac пpoxoдит нoвoгoдний кoнкypc нa 5 HBC)
https://vk.com/hbcoin
I invite everyone to the group on HomeBlockCoin (We have a New Year's contest for 5 HBC)

5 HBC = 15 $ =) too low
Activity: 258
Merit: 23
December 24, 2017, 01:47:47 PM

Пpиглaшaю вcex в гpyппy пo HomeBlockCoin (y нac пpoxoдит нoвoгoдний кoнкypc нa 5 HBC)
https://vk.com/hbcoin
I invite everyone to the group on HomeBlockCoin (We have a New Year's contest for 5 HBC)

Activity: 5
December 24, 2017, 01:22:03 PM
Hi, i lost my phone with 2FA authenticator code. Pls remove 2FA code from my account. My email [email protected], username vlad_august. Also I can write amount of bitcoin on my account for checking and my local Homeblockcoin wallet.
Activity: 2
December 24, 2017, 10:49:05 AM

although the coins have been there since the 8th of Dec and earned my first stake/mined reward on the 22nd, not sure why the status would change to say that no mature coins exist all of a sudden today ?

any ideas?
After stake your coins get matured again after 5 days. So you have to wait until 27th!

Ok great, cheers mate! best wishes to you this holiday season
Activity: 18
December 24, 2017, 10:31:31 AM

any ideas?
After stake your coins get matured again after 5 days. So you have to wait until 27th!
Activity: 11
December 24, 2017, 10:23:11 AM
hi homeblockcoin
Been more than 20 days I contacted support on the telegram
but still have not received the answer
I have problems with btc deposit.
I need support.
I have deposit 0.033 btc 30 days but have not received btc yet.
Why?
I need to know the reason.
You can not ignore me like that. 0.033btc is a pretty big deal for me. Please solve this problem for me.
My Wallet: 3Anvu9tvMMVovECWn4dnyQWeiR9AGBWMre
Txid: 1a40be1680b78b98a3e6e9eff4cb306738f492214950269777ebfd7ca5e5608
Thank you!
Jump to: