Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 215. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
December 19, 2017, 09:24:59 PM
Many people want to join lending buy they can't because they can't buy coins.
We know that don't worry and we work as quick as possible to make sure that our first external exchange opens but as mentioned before we can't speed up the process Sad It is borring we know that and believe us we are really mad about the situation as HBC is such a huge thing but the exchanges don't care who you are...  Our internal exchange opens within this month.
December 19, 2017, 07:21:08 PM
Many people want to join lending buy they can't because they can't buy coins.
Homeblockcoin.com
December 19, 2017, 07:09:59 PM
HomeBlockCoin, payment of HBC did not come me on a purse. A purse is prescribed right, on him already ordered payments, but when ordered payment 227 HBC they did not come!  Huh
Fastened here photos and in telegram wrote and on mail to you is ignoring. When will decide a problem? Even on balance return 227HBC, if they were not sent - there are not operations in a purse, except a receipt 10 HBC from previous payment.
Please return to me my HBC that did not come on my windows purse!

username HQmonitor
problem transaction 1082 date of Dec. 7, 2017, 11: 47 p.m.

HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT
Will be checked sir. Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 05:34:29 PM
HomeBlockCoin, payment of HBC did not come me on a purse. A purse is prescribed right, on him already ordered payments, but when ordered payment 227 HBC they did not come!  Huh
Fastened here photos and in telegram wrote and on mail to you is ignoring. When will decide a problem? Even on balance return 227HBC, if they were not sent - there are not operations in a purse, except a receipt 10 HBC from previous payment.
Please return to me my HBC that did not come on my windows purse!

username HQmonitor
problem transaction 1082 date of Dec. 7, 2017, 11: 47 p.m.

HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT
Homeblockcoin.com
December 19, 2017, 05:31:52 PM
Did HomeBlockCoin answer why they registered their domain for only ONE YEAR? https://www.whois.com/whois/homeblockcoin.com

Another fact that they do not have and never had any plans for their coin ...  Only to collect more money and escape ..

i laugh at such stupid schoolboy shit )
Yes, but in the end it is their opinion and we live in a free world so we try to communicate as good as we can but some people still don't like it which makes us sad as we really try and try to answer everything.

we were not on the blockchain conference on Slovenia

And you will go to the Blockchain conference on February 13, 2018 in St. Petersburg Russia?
We probably won't get a stand as we got our own event to plan and many other things to do but we will be around for sure, we will let you know in January maybe we still go for a stand Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 05:25:31 PM
we were not on the blockchain conference on Slovenia

And you will go to the Blockchain conference on February 13, 2018 in St. Petersburg Russia?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 04:56:41 PM
Did HomeBlockCoin answer why they registered their domain for only ONE YEAR? https://www.whois.com/whois/homeblockcoin.com

Another fact that they do not have and never had any plans for their coin ...  Only to collect more money and escape ..

i laugh at such stupid schoolboy shit )
Homeblockcoin.com
December 19, 2017, 04:55:08 PM
According to yobit info:

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

2-3 working days, CARL!!!
What's the problem?

Here you have the answer to all the questions. We really deceived (I did not think that it would be so (Ucoincash opened the internal stock exchange, everything is on the road map, and Homeblockcoin does not even move.) Do not believe them, just understand ... you will not get anything back, do not transfer your money to them ... !!! Homeblockcoin == SCAM !!!
We are glad that people like you have more informations than we do Smiley If we would be scammers we would be pretty stupid to be still around, I mean we know it is written on the site but they got 6 people working there and they can't deal with all the requests they get so why should they add us before all others? We are as frustrated as you are but we can not change it , our internal exchange will opens it's doors by the end of this month. If you know how to get to an axchange within a day feel free to write our support, we were not on the blockchain conference on Slovenia to scam i mean what are some of you thinking, we don't live back in the wild west!

Is it really scam?
Are you stupid? No
You are not stupid to ask. Yes, it's scam when you can get back your btc and the end of the ico.
Keep calm and don't fight guys we know some of you get frustrated...we all wait and we wish we could change it!

We don't, we registred the domain for three years Smiley

Ucoincash UCH ico the end 15/12.price ico 0.8$ and Today have exchange price 10$
Homeblockcoin HBC ico the end 21/11 (ago 28 days).price ico 3-5$. Ico the end ago 28 day but now can not exchange. Slow and broken promise
They say to have partners in over 205 countries...somehow they missed school as there are 194 countries on our planet but nevermind Wink They got an internal one yes, we had deals with external ones but it looks like they are all on Christmas holidays ;/

Is it really scam?
Of course that is why we still work 24/7 to make things work. We can't change or speed up the external exchanges right now...we wish we could but there is a process. We hope to get listed asap!

So here we go,

this is for all the nervous and skeptic HBC partners here in this forum, i got my first staking after exactly 11 days !!!
What i did ? I just leave my laptop on 24/7 every day long, so first 5 days it says "no staking before you dont have mature coins"
But then after the 6th day started to staking and last night i got my first stakes, simple so just leave your wallet and pc on !!!

So as you can see i got about 33 coins thats like the 3,33% for this 11 days staking so it will be around 10% per full month all ok Wink
I just cant wait until HBC will be on exchangers then im sure this will be the best lending coin in 2018, HBC im with you full support !!!

And if someone wanna join my team & instagram just click on my links here thanks
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/teamglobe
https://www.instagram.com/homeblockcoinworld

We understand the frustration of some people, I mean we all are pretty mad about the situation with the exchanges and we wish we just could change it but they got their plan and we can not speed it up. We are very happy to hear your staking works and that you support our HBC family!!! Makes us proud keep up the good work teamglobe

Selling HBC coins for 5$/coin. Telegram: @DylanJett

I AM SELLING IT FOR $2. ANYONE?
I'll SELL IT FOR $30 after exchange start. Lending is great!
We do whatever we can to speed the process up with the exchanges, we are not here to dissapoint you guys! Thanks for your trust, all the way HBC!

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
December 19, 2017, 02:14:17 PM
Is it really scam?
Are you stupid? No
You are not stupid to ask. Yes, it's scam when you can get back your btc and the end of the ico.
December 19, 2017, 01:46:09 PM

Another fact that they do not have and never had any plans for their coin ...  Only to collect more money and escape ..
Activity: 30
December 19, 2017, 01:15:01 PM
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 12:27:53 PM
After ICO do you plan to open new offices, for example in China?
December 19, 2017, 12:24:15 PM
According to yobit info:

Listing type:
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

What's the problem?

Here you have the answer to all the questions. We really deceived (I did not think that it would be so (Ucoincash opened the internal stock exchange, everything is on the road map, and Homeblockcoin does not even move.) Do not believe them, just understand ... you will not get anything back, do not transfer your money to them ... !!! Homeblockcoin == SCAM !!!
December 19, 2017, 12:18:41 PM
Is it really scam?
Are you stupid? No
December 19, 2017, 12:15:47 PM
Is it really scam?
Are you stupid? No
December 19, 2017, 12:13:37 PM
Is it really scam?
Are you stupid? No
Activity: 14
December 19, 2017, 12:05:26 PM
Ucoincash UCH ico the end 15/12.price ico 0.8$ and Today have exchange price 10$
Homeblockcoin HBC ico the end 21/11 (ago 28 days).price ico 3-5$. Ico the end ago 28 day but now can not exchange. Slow and broken promise
Activity: 147
Merit: 131
December 19, 2017, 11:41:18 AM
Instead of hitting refresh button about HomeBlockCoin news you guys really should look at some other platforms form that list - http://cryptocashtime.com/
For example, Hextra is nice for lending and Octoin has awesome referral program and multicurrency internal exchange. Just advice from the same HBC waiter as you are.. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 10:01:36 AM
According to yobit info:

Listing type:

What's the problem?

I guess they didn't spend single penny on it..
so that's why they asked us to make some noise on yobit twitter, you think?)))
Activity: 73
December 19, 2017, 09:50:55 AM
Selling HBC coins for 5$/coin. Telegram: @DylanJett

I AM SELLING IT FOR $2. ANYONE?
I'd buy it for 2$, contact me.
Jump to: