Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 218. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 10:27:25 AM
Selling 100 HBC for 5$/coin.
Telegram: @DylanJett.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 09:31:50 AM
Homeblockcoin Dev
Please help me to solve my problem:

08/12/2017 at  3:21 p.m, Dec. 8, 2017, I wiithdrawal 503 HBC from my account

But I send wrong to BTC address: 3MV5fMKYn4CjNjHA6BoQiiHkvxoKFUJeFR

Status of transaction is Paid and my HBC gone  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

username: phanvanh

mail [email protected]

deposit HBC: HUdXKcvLXjw5CkBsVbQNUCvtTAc7zgmzKm

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
Navigate through your withdrawals

ID                                      AMOUNT                         STATUS                              DATE
6231                                    503.0 HBC                            Paid                        Dec. 8, 2017, 3:21 p.m.

http://2.pik.vn/2017e17162db-97c4-4116-a281-99beca200587.jpg

Do not ignore

I've already written 3 posts in this thread

You promise me it will checked but have no something happen  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 182
December 18, 2017, 09:02:45 AM
---
Activity: 7
December 18, 2017, 09:01:35 AM
Greetings to you HBC!
I came to you on board in the very first days of the ICO!
I thought I got into an excellent team and made the right choice, but every day I'm more and more upset at this.
A true captain will never let his team down, but you feed us breakfast every day !!
Tell people honestly what your problems are and what is happening at the moment with the project, maybe you will open a collection of additional funds and I and other users will help you with solving problems, because we are one big team and we are on the same board!
With love, Lun Van.
Activity: 1
December 18, 2017, 08:55:07 AM
Hi guys! I bought a lot of HBC in the early days of the ICO. I love you and you are cool, but guys, when will you cost $ 50? I'm tired of waiting;) But, I'm sure you will do it for the New Year. Tell me, when should I wait for this mark? Or at least tell me from what price you starting on the internal\external exchanges?
Activity: 22
December 18, 2017, 08:52:37 AM
Dear, HBC team!

I was keeping my coins in my wallet for 9 days and 13 dec i got as a reward 46 HBC
Today, 17 dec, I restarted my PC and till now i don't have mature coins. Is it normal? So what now do i need to wait another 5 days 24/7 again for maturing coins?
As i know it shouldn't be so! And what's the problem?

Can you give me the answer please?

BTCBTCBTC
Looks like you need to wait again 5 days, make sure that you open the wallet once a day or once in two days.

Does anyone know when HBC will open an internal exchange or start selling on Yobit or somewhere else?

please read the topic. devs answering every question

P.S. HomeBlockCoin <3

Yes we always try even if it is hard sometimes with some special people.
i think you are the special here.can you sleep well knowing there are many issues to solve?what kind of family as you said you are portraying to?release our btc.its not yours.ICO was finished long time ago.we are not interested anymore because you cant be trusted.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 08:46:34 AM
Dear, HBC team!

I was keeping my coins in my wallet for 9 days and 13 dec i got as a reward 46 HBC
Today, 17 dec, I restarted my PC and till now i don't have mature coins. Is it normal? So what now do i need to wait another 5 days 24/7 again for maturing coins?
As i know it shouldn't be so! And what's the problem?

Can you give me the answer please?

BTCBTCBTC
Looks like you need to wait again 5 days, make sure that you open the wallet once a day or once in two days.

Does anyone know when HBC will open an internal exchange or start selling on Yobit or somewhere else?

please read the topic. devs answering every question

P.S. HomeBlockCoin <3
Yes we always try even if it is hard sometimes with some special people.

after 1 day i've got mature coins/ it's all right.  thank you
Activity: 147
Merit: 131
December 18, 2017, 07:55:14 AM
For those people who have issues with the platform and need support help: HomeBlockCoin won't help you. They haven't help ANYONE. Community manager just replies in this thread on regular basis something like "is issue still there?" or "we will consider it" to demonstrate illusion of concernment so other people can see that post and think that support solving someone's problem.
I repeat - NOBODY got help from HomeBlockCoin support, neither people who had HBC coins disappeared nor people with lost F2A.

Be smart - do not deposit ANY money until withdrawal and exchange will be available.
Activity: 8
December 18, 2017, 07:52:31 AM

[/quote]

@homeblockcoin

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!!!!!! PLEASE REPLY TO ME
Hi HBC team,
Firstly, I want to ask you a question: Why you ignore all my reply everytime? I am so frustrated
Secondly, Please assist with my missing BTC deposit.  Been asking for a week, on all flatform you provided: email support on web, Twitter, bitcointalk forum etc and no response.  Here are the transaction details:

2017-11-19 11:00:47
Address: 39nxLSgP2XASyPp1FugTw58DUYDbyV3Jj2

Txid: b9470b2ed1ab5391bdcdc01953b75f72c91926b6d5a44ece5ea64b2e11b871e2

PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY
PLEASE ANSWER ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
We will solve this until tomorrow don't worry.

You said that you would solve this matter until tomorrow and I believed in you. But guess what I received? NOTHING AT ALL. MY PROBLEM HAVE NOT BEEN SOLVED YET. NOTHING CHANGED. I AM SO FRUSTRATED. PLEASE HELP ME OUT

DO NOT BOTHER TO DEPOSIT ANY BTC WITH HOMEBLOCKCOIN UNLESS THEY ALLOW WITHDRAWAL. MOST LIKELY THEY ARE LITTLE KIDS AND TRYING TO GET AS MUCH AS THEY CAN. THEY ARE SCAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 07:48:24 AM
i was sent my coin to my another my homeblock account.. they said "paid" but until now i didn't recieve my coin ..
i lost 148 coin how can? my wallet address was correct and this is my information

my acc : Jualakun
withdrawal id : 16181

transfer to

Acc : adryansg
wallet : HDLtypkkPYdq9rTRGnAFESH8WmK79CGZRg

please tell me how can this happen!

you dont have any email support for contact?? seriously ?

Try [email protected]

Thank you! I have a similar problem. Did not get the payment 227 HBC and in a cabinet copied off from balance.
Activity: 8
December 18, 2017, 06:35:07 AM

[/quote]

@homeblockcoin

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!!!!!! PLEASE REPLY TO ME
Hi HBC team,
Firstly, I want to ask you a question: Why you ignore all my reply everytime? I am so frustrated
Secondly, Please assist with my missing BTC deposit.  Been asking for a week, on all flatform you provided: email support on web, Twitter, bitcointalk forum etc and no response.  Here are the transaction details:

2017-11-19 11:00:47
Address: 39nxLSgP2XASyPp1FugTw58DUYDbyV3Jj2

Txid: b9470b2ed1ab5391bdcdc01953b75f72c91926b6d5a44ece5ea64b2e11b871e2

PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY
PLEASE ANSWER ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
We will solve this until tomorrow don't worry.

You said that you would solve this matter until tomorrow and I believed in you. But guess what I received? NOTHING AT ALL. MY PROBLEM HAVE NOT BEEN SOLVED YET. NOTHING CHANGED. I AM SO FRUSTRATED. PLEASE HELP ME OUT
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
December 18, 2017, 05:24:50 AM
You can trade HBC on CryptoHub

https://cryptohub.online/market/HBC/
Activity: 144
December 18, 2017, 04:48:18 AM
admin please give me back my BTC, that is the big problem of your platform you allowed people to deposit their btc, but you dont allow us to withdraw it. we deposit small amount of btc but then you dont allow us to withdraw.
Activity: 140
December 18, 2017, 04:05:37 AM
i was sent my coin to my another my homeblock account.. they said "paid" but until now i didn't recieve my coin ..
i lost 148 coin how can? my wallet address was correct and this is my information

transfer to

Try [email protected]
Activity: 2
December 18, 2017, 12:53:53 AM

transfer to

Activity: 24
December 17, 2017, 10:59:29 PM
whats wrong with this staking system? expected time to earn reward is 3 days then a couple houres later 4 days. i send my coins to the wallet 9.12.2017  and nothing happend
Activity: 14
December 17, 2017, 10:53:46 PM
I WILL ALWAYS HERE UNTIL YOU BACK MY BTC
YOU ONLY PROMISE, DO NOTHING FOR ANYTHING

HOW CAN I GET YOUR ANSWER FOR MY PROBLEM?Huh
ACTUALLY THIS IS YOUR SYSTEM'S PROBLEM, NOT MINE.
BUT WHY DON'T YOU FIX IT FOR ME??OR JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION?Huh

WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION?
I ALREADY SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE, DIRECT MESSAGE VIA TELE AND MANY TIMES HERE.
BUT STILL NOTHING CHANGED. WHYYYYY?Huh

Can i know the status? cause 4 days from your last response. And long time i could not use my bitcoin to get profit.

I guess you missed my message???

Hi Homeblock team,
I still could not see your feedback. Can you plz?

I saw your answers for all other, why not me?
Hi Homeblock team,

Thanks for all you did. I got my coin and hope everything will be good as you said.
Can you plz help me check this problem?
On Nov 18th, i deposited 0.15BTC to my BTC-wallet of HBC, but until now i still not see it yet.
Today i already checked it, and very surprise when see this
https://blockchain.info/address/325GJLrGA8p1C8Qu4iXHpuXC7LtTrU9NbB
Why my bitcoin already sent to wallet into your system but immediately sent to other address? my HBC-balance is 0 at that time, so no one can withdrawal it
and i checked my withdrawal-history, it is empty
Plz help me check it soon, cause is it not small BTC
My HBC-username: dungmv3

Regards,
Is the problem still there?

Unfortunately it is still there.can you plz help me to get it back?
Will be checked, sorry for the circumstances.

Activity: 5
December 17, 2017, 08:41:49 PM
I have now switched to another computer. But the backup of HBc does not appear on that computer. Can I get HBC? Please help me solve this problem
Activity: 1
December 17, 2017, 07:53:37 PM
How is it possible that when I transferred HBC to my wallet I've received a double amount of the coins?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 06:43:33 PM
HomeBlockCoin, say please terms, when the lost translations will be considered, wherever chinks reached on a purse, and from an account copied off. A purse specified only 1 time in tuning and other translations came already on him, pair of pages back I laid out a photo.

username HQmonitor
ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
1082   227.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

address HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT
Jump to: