Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 221. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 03:22:16 AM
I have the following questions

1. Because in the Lending plan it gives a return, if the currency has not yet been listed anywhere, how do you make that daily value with trading if the currency has not yet hit the market?

2. Why do not open the internal exchange, so that people who have bitcoin on the platform use that investment?

3. Why do you keep the bitcoin of the people who trusted your ICO?
that's illegal, and the whole community can make a cyber attack.
Hello

1. Yes you'r right but we are also invested in BTC and other currencies a lot so during the past days we probably made enough profit to pay you for a year Wink

2. Because we want the external to go online first as that is the big thing, an internal exchange is easy and it will go live end of the month for sure.

3. Feel free to try we got enough servers. They will be released by the end of the month when the exchange goes live.

Mr. boss Homeblockcoin.

To stake coins have to be in the purse maturing 5 days 24/7?

and my 2 question:

if now I have 500 coins for 3 days maturing.
And I add 200 more.
Should I start again from 0 to mature the total? or account separately ?.

a greeting

I have same questions!
Is there a boss at HomeBlockCoin

First question you just scored 100 points, yes 5 days 24/7 don't worry if your laptop tunrs off during these period it will still stak.

2. The more HBC you got in your wallet the more you stak. So in our opinion it is better to put them all onto one account. But the difference is not that big so do whatever is easier for you.

I restarted my PC and now i don't have mature coins. Is it normal? So do i need to wait 5 days 24/7 again?
As i know it shouldn't be so! And what's the problem?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 03:02:07 AM
Two day ago I have tried to withdraw my btc from your wallet you have set as a fee only 5 sat byte now The transaction still pending i m very worry about my money i will to know if the transactions cancel from mempool i can see mi btc in my btc wallet in homebLockcoincoin?
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

Homeblockcoin Dev
Please please help me!!!!
I send to you Details about the transaction still e pending at 13 December... I do this operation to send hbc to yobit   to be able buy some other Hbc web they liste on this Exchange !!!!

This is the Details of transaction
Sommario
Dimensione   1850 (byte)
Peso   3446
Ora di Ricezione   2017-12-13 14:44:12

Totale Input   0.xxxxxxx BTC
Totale Output   0.xxxxxxxx BTC
Fee   0.00010584 BTC
Fee per byte   5.721 sat/B
Commissione per unità di peso   3.071 sat/WU
Stima dei BTC scambiati   0.xxxxxxx BTC

Homeblockcoin Deve answer me please!!! The transaction still pending to four day now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can double spende the transactions please please!!!!
Activity: 5
December 17, 2017, 01:08:26 AM
I have now switched to another computer. But the backup of HBc does not appear on that computer. Can I get HBC? Please help me solve this problem
Activity: 7
December 16, 2017, 11:56:48 PM
Scam. ....scam...
Not open exchang. You are scamer
Activity: 3
December 16, 2017, 11:38:57 PM
Buying hbc escrow recommanded

3.5$ per hbc

Hope to be on the exchange soon
Activity: 35
December 16, 2017, 10:20:42 PM
Peбятa, пoдcкaжитe. Имeю ocтaтoк  нa HomeBlockCoine  0.020472 bitcoin, нe мoгy вывecти xoтя минимaлкa 0.02 BTC. Cкoлькo eщe зaкинyть чтoбы вывecти?

Hиктo oттyдa н чeгo нe вывeл и нe вывeдeт. Пycть кoнeчнo я бyдy нe пpaвa нo я дaвнo cкaзaлa этo  пpoeкт cкaм. Ho никтo нe xoтeл вepить... yжe двe нeдeли c тex пop кaк я пoчyвcтвoвaлa cкaм и ничeгo нe пpoиcxoдит кpoмe oбeщaний o cчacтливoм зaвтpe... yдaч вaм.... нaдeюcь нa лyчшee и cлaвa Aллaxy Бoгy и  мoeй интyиции нe влaшивaтьcя в гнo.  Зa этo вpeмя нa дpyгиx мoнeткax мoжнo ьылo yжe 10× cдeлaть 

y мeня тaкoижe пpoблeмa, ктo нибyть вивeл битки oттyдa?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 06:18:10 PM
homestealcoin,whats the difference between those who has bought 100 hbc and has mininum btc of .02 so they can withdraw btc to those who didnt able to buy your coins?i havent read any reasons in this thread.dont lock our btc,its not yours,we are not interested anymore.release it now so we can move on.

This issue is still open and developers are not in a hurry to answer it.
I already asked this question several times, but there is still no answer.
Perhaps they just do not want to give our bitcoins back.
Activity: 53
December 16, 2017, 05:17:09 PM

3.5$ per hbc
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 05:03:59 PM
HBC INFORMATIONS

As all of you know we all wait to get listed on YoBit and Cryptopia.

- YoBit is on it but their IT team is half our one...so they can't just snip with the fingers and everything is on there. We will get listed there, i mean we talked with them on the Blockchain event in Slovenia
      where they were the sponsor.

- Cryptopia replied to us today with the message that the team knows about us and that they try to pass us thorugh as soon as possible.

So we know you all wait for it and also coinmarketcap, WE ALL DO and we wish that we just could speed up the process but it is not in our hands.

We decided now that whatever happens our internal exchange will open until the first week of January THE LATEST, expect it to be earlier.

We hope that this makes some of you smile again as we all know that we got the greatest community out there Wink

Thank you guys and enjoy the Christmas time and may HBC be with you!

Super!
Activity: 4
December 16, 2017, 04:41:36 PM
Hello! I have a problem. I made a backup copy of my wallet. After that, I transferred a few dozen coins from the site to my wallet. The backup is made before the transfer of coins. Now I tried to transfer this copy to another computer, but there is no coin and the network is synchronized. Have I lost my coins?
So did you had the HBC on your Wallet or on our site? I somehow can not fully understand it.
1) I had coins on the site.
2) I downloaded the wallet and made a backup copy of my wallet.
3) After this, I transferred a few dozen coins from the site to my wallet.
4) !!! The backup was made before the transfer of coins.
5) I have failed windows 10
6) Now on another computer, I started homeblockcoin-qt and substituted a backup copy, but there are no coins there. !!!this backup copy of the wallet was made before the transfer of coins from the site

Question 1. Am I losing my coins? I just thought that the transaction history will be synchronized and the translation will appear. 2. Can I return the coins somehow?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
December 16, 2017, 04:39:52 PM
It's tradable and minable on here https://cryptohub.online/market/HBC/   (but we don't have miners on this coin due to very high dif)
Activity: 7
December 16, 2017, 04:37:23 PM
Homeblockcoin is scam. They want to our BTC. They alway delay to attractive BTC. F...you
Activity: 53
December 16, 2017, 04:35:37 PM

3.5$ per hbc
Activity: 266
December 16, 2017, 04:14:56 PM
I have a problem. I can not access my account. Somehow, a two-factor authentication started. I did not turn it on. And I received a letter on the soap about changing the password, although I did not do it. Such a feeling that I was hacked. Can you help me?
Username: russya
mail: [email protected]

Email me better by mail
Send us all informations from your account including how many HBC you got on your account and so on.

me in the subject all the information to write? or can you give a mail?

you never answered me. I'll then drop all data

Username: russya
mail: [email protected]
HBC: 1000
Lending: 1380 (about)
Started money from this wallet 0x4417e2d544873c20D5eC336a7537faf6D3ddACD7 or this 0x99b3EbdC66E83ac73199aF8070d649031320cD13

Can you help me sign in? I did not include a two-factor authentication

Do not ignore
I've already written 3 posts in this thread
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
December 16, 2017, 04:04:46 PM
Hello! I have a problem. I made a backup copy of my wallet. After that, I transferred a few dozen coins from the site to my wallet. The backup is made before the transfer of coins. Now I tried to transfer this copy to another computer, but there is no coin and the network is synchronized. Have I lost my coins?
So did you had the HBC on your Wallet or on our site? I somehow can not fully understand it.
Activity: 21
December 16, 2017, 03:56:47 PM
HBC INFORMATIONS

- YoBit is on it but their IT team is half our one...so they can't just snip with the fingers and everything is on there. We will get listed there, i mean we talked with them on the Blockchain event in Slovenia

- Cryptopia replied to us today with the message that the team knows about us and that they try to pass us thorugh as soon as possible.

So we know you all wait for it and also coinmarketcap, WE ALL DO and we wish that we just could speed up the process but it is not in our hands.

We decided now that whatever happens our internal exchange will open until the first week of January THE LATEST, expect it to be earlier.

We hope that this makes some of you smile again as we all know that we got the greatest community out there Wink

Homeblockcoin
You say the same thing more than one week .
Enough this   bla bla bla .
Just open the internal exchange now !!!

Activity: 4
December 16, 2017, 03:36:25 PM
Activity: 17
December 16, 2017, 03:32:04 PM
HBC INFORMATIONS

Wooow! Good news!!
  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
December 16, 2017, 03:19:13 PM
HBC INFORMATIONS

Activity: 1
December 16, 2017, 02:50:01 PM
Peбятa, пoдcкaжитe. Имeю ocтaтoк  нa HomeBlockCoine  0.020472 bitcoin, нe мoгy вывecти xoтя минимaлкa 0.02 BTC. Cкoлькo eщe зaкинyть чтoбы вывecти?

y мeня тaкoижe пpoблeмa, ктo нибyть вивeл битки oттyдa?
Jump to: