Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 225. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
December 15, 2017, 12:58:01 PM
You must comply with the schedule you showed us from the beginning, and today we want the exchange to be in operation, otherwise we will attack the platform.

If you want to attack feel free, we can't speed up the process..

I have the following questions

1. Because in the Lending plan it gives a return, if the currency has not yet been listed anywhere, how do you make that daily value with trading if the currency has not yet hit the market?

2. Why do not open the internal exchange, so that people who have bitcoin on the platform use that investment?

3. Why do you keep the bitcoin of the people who trusted your ICO?
that's illegal, and the whole community can make a cyber attack.
1. There is no trading. Daily value = randomly. This is 100% ponzi scheme.
2. Probably, you can't trade it in internal, because coin isn't listed.
3. Because this is money. Nobody will give money to people for anything. There is no rules or laws in cryptocurrencies so they are able to do with your "trusted" BTC everything they want.

Don't believe in everything. Keep your mind clean.
Hello thanks for your statement:

1. We are glad that you work for us and know what we do, i mean Bitcoin gained about 4.8% a day 2017 and you tell us that 1.4% a day is not possible okay, think about that again Wink
2. Our internal exchange is ready and that has nothing to do with the external one, the coin price depends on supply and demand. You can start trading bananas within you family and there is your exchange. We wait to be listed, we were also on the Blockchain conference in Slovenia and spoke with YoBit which was the sponsor there. They can't just put us infront of all the others because we are bigger than most other ICO's. We know it is not easy to wait.
3. We don't give money to people just like that, Bitcoin is just worth 18,000$ because you believe in it the same with gold prices or HomeBlockCoin. We believe in our concept and we are not perfect but we try whatever we can to make HBC great!

We hope that answers your questions.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 12:34:33 PM
You must comply with the schedule you showed us from the beginning, and today we want the exchange to be in operation, otherwise we will attack the platform.
Activity: 73
December 15, 2017, 12:28:04 PM

1. Because in the Lending plan it gives a return, if the currency has not yet been listed anywhere, how do you make that daily value with trading if the currency has not yet hit the market?

2. Why do not open the internal exchange, so that people who have bitcoin on the platform use that investment?

1. There is no trading. Daily value = randomly. This is 100% ponzi scheme.
2. Probably, you can't trade it in internal, because coin isn't listed.
3. Because this is money. Nobody will give money to people for anything. There is no rules or laws in cryptocurrencies so they are able to do with your "trusted" BTC everything they want.

Don't believe in everything. Keep your mind clean.
Activity: 31
December 15, 2017, 12:26:51 PM
HBC team, I can't manage to get HBC on ICO and my deposit is under 0.02 BTC, when I can withdraw my BTC? I already waiting so long since the ICO.
Activity: 2
December 15, 2017, 12:16:39 PM

Activity: 42
December 15, 2017, 11:02:10 AM
Mr. boss Homeblockcoin.

To stake coins have to be in the purse maturing 5 days 24/7?

and my 2 question:

if now I have 500 coins for 3 days maturing.
And I add 200 more.
Should I start again from 0 to mature the total? or account separately ?.

a greeting

I have same questions!
Activity: 32
December 15, 2017, 10:56:41 AM

Two day ago I have tried to withdraw my btc from your wallet you have set as a fee only 5 sat byte now The transaction still pending i m very worry about my money i will to know if the transactions cancel from mempool i can see mi btc in my btc wallet in homebLockcoincoin?
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

just wait. it may take some days
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
[/quote]Yes the blockchain is pretty much at the limit so be patient please, we can't change it.

Two day ago I have tried to withdraw my btc from your wallet you have set as a fee only 5 sat byte now The transaction still pending i m very worry about my money i will to know if the transactions cancel from mempool i can see mi btc in my btc wallet in homebLockcoincoin?
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

Sorry to hear that, we will check that immediatly!

Thanks for the replay but 5 Sat/byte is a very very low fee, after our check what can i do? Is right if the transactions where cancel from the mempool i can see in my btc wallet in backend of homeblockcoin? , thank you for your time... I tried to accelerate with viabtc service but i have no Lucky the website answer there is to low fee....
Activity: 21
December 15, 2017, 10:42:17 AM

@HOMEBLOCKCOIN: What the fuck you are doing? it's almost 1 month before ICO end. What is your promise?  Don't you have any backup plan? Why you wait for Yobit? The fucking exchnage too
Everyday, I wake up, and saw the messages " big event in following days". The fucking day

Because we don't change our plan as we spoke with YoBit on the blockchain conference in Slovenia. So we know that everything will work out but some things need time.
[/quote]

HomeBlockCoin
I think that you have an absolutely idiotic plan.
You first had to open an internal exchange, this you also had written in the road map. but you have already changed it and are waiting for such a lousy exchange as to Yobit.
Many other projects that are being downloaded just now, with the first going to open an internal exchange.These actions they pull potential investors to their side , because of the delay in opening your internal exchange, our project is losing these investors, and also loses the confidence of those people who participated in ICO. Do not you understand this ??
  ...and you stupidly wait for some lousy exchange Yobit.
Finally tell us when you open the internal exchange ??
Activity: 42
December 15, 2017, 10:42:14 AM
Guys I’ve just received coins on my wallet and my staking suddenly turned off. Anyone else getting this problem? So far I’ve message “don’t have mature coins”. Before my mate sent me coins everything was fine.
Activity: 12
December 15, 2017, 10:37:45 AM
Transaktion 71619d384312787d74cb4d4db244514c050a7d2537f256017e8ddf97ae7e21c9 still pending after 74 confirmations. please check this. ty
Done now. Ty
Activity: 56
December 15, 2017, 10:30:31 AM
Please tell me today will be open to internal exchange?
When will I be able to send money to a lending?
Thank you.
Homeblockcoin.com
December 15, 2017, 09:52:11 AM
It's frightening that ETH began to grow so much, it can greatly drain the price, I'm afraid of it, but in any case, it's worth buying a coin if the price falls down as good prospects for growth in 2018 are seen. Only if more news the developers released would be super
Looks like ETH is affected of Crypto Kitties. But yes, more news is prefered.
Well, I hope that the market will be calm, since this coin is a large part of my investment portfolio for 2017 until February 2, 2018. If ETH and bitcoin behave normally, then we will grow well.
First of all thanks for your trust! Yes you are right we will grow together and make HBC great (again) Tongue Trump would be happy to hear that we quote him haha

Yes the blockchain is pretty much at the limit so be patient please, we can't change it.

Sorry to hear that, we will check that immediatly!

Dear people im still confidence with HBC,

i know we are all waiting to get listed on coinmarketcap and on the first external exchanger,
and then on the internal exchanger as everyone wants to buy more HBC !
But as i know i can do nothing whilst you are arguing, im still staking my coins Wink

I believe in HBC , im sure HBC will be a big player in 2018 !!!

Thanks for your trust! Yes we all wait for that but the exchanges don't really care who you are or how big a coin or community behind a coin is. We had a plan and we will stick to it as we don't want to change it over and over again. Sometimes you just have to be patient for some days but you will see pretty soon it was worth it all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 09:43:36 AM
It's frightening that ETH began to grow so much, it can greatly drain the price, I'm afraid of it, but in any case, it's worth buying a coin if the price falls down as good prospects for growth in 2018 are seen. Only if more news the developers released would be super
Looks like ETH is affected of Crypto Kitties. But yes, more news is prefered.
Well, I hope that the market will be calm, since this coin is a large part of my investment portfolio for 2017 until February 2, 2018. If ETH and bitcoin behave normally, then we will grow well.
December 15, 2017, 09:21:43 AM
@HOMEBLOCKCOIN: What the fuck you are doing? it's almost 1 month before ICO end. What is your promise?  Don't you have any backup plan? Why you wait for Yobit? The fucking exchnage too
Everyday, I wake up, and saw the messages " big event in following days". The fucking day

Because we don't change our plan as we spoke with YoBit on the blockchain conference in Slovenia. So we know that everything will work out but some things need time.

You first had to open an internal exchange, this you also had written in the road map. but you have already changed it and are waiting for such a lousy exchange as to Yobit.
Many other projects that are being downloaded just now, with the first going to open an internal exchange.These actions they pull potential investors to their side , because of the delay in opening your internal exchange, our project is losing these investors, and also loses the confidence of those people who participated in ICO. Do not you understand this ??
Finally tell us when you open the internal exchange Huh

I have said before but it bears repeating. To get a list of Coinmarketcap, you must pass the first stage on the other exchanges . Then go to the currency exchange on the domestic market. The developers of HBC doing the right thing in the long run!

F..k  coinmarketcap and Yobit.
There are several hundred altkoins on the Coinmarketcap, which no one knows.
Do you want the new investors to come to the project faster and thereby raise the price of a coin, or do you want the coin to be simply displayed on a coinmarketcap?
Hekstracoin , Davorcoin  ... they are already ahead of us .. they first opened an internal exchange and all investors are happy .. they also attract new Investors . they do not care about the coinmarketcap and Yobit.
I already heard your illogical answer .. and I do not want to hear them any more ... Buseenka !
I'm asking a question to HomeBlocjCoin !
Finally tell us when you open the internal exchange ?

this Mr. except himself no longer does not hear anything), and now the question to Mr. Ras is so clever, why are you sitting here with us and waiting for an external exchanger, and not managing your ICO company with a turnover of $ 3.5 million)?

I argued my vision .. and I asked a very simple question  to homeblockcoin
Do you think that I should understand your stupid answer to my question? )))

everything is relative, from your point of view, I'm stupid, if you look at my heights, even many animals will give you a head start))

I see you have experience with animals .. go and  find a pile of fate and luck in the circus )))
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 15, 2017, 08:56:51 AM
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

Activity: 32
December 15, 2017, 08:38:22 AM
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry
Activity: 16
December 15, 2017, 08:37:25 AM

I have said before but it bears repeating. To get a list of Coinmarketcap, you must pass the first stage on the other exchanges . Then go to the currency exchange on the domestic market. The developers of HBC doing the right thing in the long run!

Do you want the new investors to come to the project faster and thereby raise the price of a coin, or do you want the coin to be simply displayed on a coinmarketcap?
Hekstracoin , Davorcoin  ... they are already ahead of us .. they first opened an internal exchange and all investors are happy .. they also attract new Investors . they do not care about the coinmarketcap and Yobit.
I already heard your illogical answer .. and I do not want to hear them any more ... Buseenka !

this Mr. except himself no longer does not hear anything), and now the question to Mr. Ras is so clever, why are you sitting here with us and waiting for an external exchanger, and not managing your ICO company with a turnover of $ 3.5 million)?

everything is relative, from your point of view, I'm stupid, if you look at my heights, even many animals will give you a head start))
December 15, 2017, 08:06:05 AM

December 15, 2017, 07:59:00 AM
Dear people im still confidence with HBC,

i know we are all waiting to get listed on coinmarketcap and on the first external exchanger,
and then on the internal exchanger as everyone wants to buy more HBC !
But as i know i can do nothing whilst you are arguing, im still staking my coins Wink

I believe in HBC , im sure HBC will be a big player in 2018 !!!
December 15, 2017, 07:47:15 AM

If you ask a question only HomeBlocjCoin, write them a letter. If you ask a question on a Bitcoin forum, it is seen by all participants, and be prepared for the fact that you talk to the other participants. Now your Hekstracoin will be a long stagnation, because the development will be no more. . But if Hekstracoin will go to another exchange, they are very much cheaper. Davorcoin this is a very risky project, they will not be able to pay a large percentage for a long time, this is just a quick project. You don't see a long-term strategy HomeBlockCoin. You only want a quick profit, because you will participate in ICO only for a quick profit. HomeBlockCoin it is not a Fast project!

I i can also ask questions here to Homebloccoin.
You do  not understand that other projects are attracting our potential customers while idiots like you think , that we must first wait for the opening of such a lousy exchange as Yobit. you do not understand that the opening of the internal exchange does not interfere with the project being long-term.
You have already answered many time  .. and answered very silly. I no longer care about your answers.
I'm no longer interested in your answers !
Jump to: