Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 263. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 07:05:59 AM
Help, please, guys !

I accidentally and by my own stupidity has lost all possible access to my 2fa codes for Homeblockcoin.

I wrote them a message via website "Message us" function. Was anyone successful in restoring access with same problem ? How did u do that ?

chat on website is always OFFLINE. I wrote a message, no response in 3 days !!!! THIS IS SCAM OR A FULL DISRESPECT TO YOUR SUPPORTRERS !!!!

Btc Withdrawal is CLOSED. They said you can withdraw when ICO is over or when Lend starts. ICO OVER MORE THAN 5 DAYS ALREADY, LENDING AVAILABLE 3 DAYS AGO ->>>> BUT STILL NO BTC WITHDRAWALS..

Guys, stop making deposits to this site. Its a scam !!!!!

To all who worries about their money: we must spread info about homeblock coin scam so no new comers will lose their money. This will bring attention to HBC scam owners, and they will have to do something with btc withdrawls. While hbc owners have good income of new users they don't care about lost 2fa, lost btc deposits, disabled btc withdrawals. Spread the word !!! Spam this thread !!!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
November 29, 2017, 07:04:28 AM
after last ico i just have 75HBC, not enought for lending, what can i do with them now?
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 05:39:18 AM
Who is your CEO? I guess that's a brilliant person! Good luck!!!
Activity: 11
November 29, 2017, 05:20:39 AM
BTC
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Hi Homeblockcoin
I have problems with deposit btc.
I need support.
I have deposit 0.033 btc 10 days but still have not received btc.
Why?
I need to know the reason.
You can not ignore me like that. 0.033btc is a pretty big amount for me. Please solve this problem for me.
My wallet: 3Anvu9tvMMVovECWn4dnyQWeiR9AGBWMre
Txid: 1a40be1680b78b98a3e6e9eff4cb306738f492214950269777ebfd7ca5e5608
Thanks you!
Activity: 20
November 29, 2017, 04:43:17 AM
BTC
Activity: 178
November 29, 2017, 04:40:59 AM
What crypto currencies are accepted to buy your tokens?
November 29, 2017, 03:50:54 AM
Hi! I really like your ideas! Do you have a sofcap/hardcap goal?
Activity: 178
November 29, 2017, 02:58:17 AM
Will you start the exchanges negotiations soon?
Activity: 4
November 29, 2017, 02:11:58 AM

Hello dear Home block coin, I have a serious concern about how soon you will open an exchange on your website so I can transfer my HBC to BTC quick and with no limit
Thank you
Sincerely
Anton   [/size]
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
November 28, 2017, 11:57:10 PM
Pool just setup and waiting for wallet to come out to start mining:

1% fee, PPLNS payouts
https://hbc.multipools.club/index.php

This!

Not good guys, and it's all starting to get under my skin now. You know who you are devs, so I would suggest some clarification and information pronto.

PM me if need be.

#crysx
Activity: 18
November 28, 2017, 10:57:29 PM
When will the internal exchange running?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 10:37:31 PM
Those who write that calm down enough to say scam. For this, the forum was created to notify on time the scams. Or do you want the scammers to get even more money? You are the ones who say no yoke. Are you by any chance a scam team?
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
November 28, 2017, 08:09:41 PM
The same was with bitconnect the coin is go down at the start, people in panic start sell for cheap price  and dev buy it.
Then they started big ads company and coin go to the moon from 80 cents.
Now bitconnect devs always had more coins that in market and they can set any price fo coin that they want

Bitconnect never froze with answers for 5-7 days. And you could withdraw the money almost immediately after the ICO. And here we were first fed with promises and lied. Then they just stopped responding. No panic or negativity. Simple conclusions. We read the same topic, right? And we see the same result: first lied, permanently postponed the deadlines. Then they just stopped answering at all. Not only to those who asked for the withdrawal, but in general all left unanswered.

HBC = Home blocked coin
Have fun! Positive! Hurray! Hurray! Lend more btc! Лox нe мaмoнт, лox нe вымpeт!
Activity: 9
November 28, 2017, 05:29:00 PM
Could you respect the english thread please.
Im sorry for our russian in english thread.
I think they call the people on BTC lending and then finish this project.

What about internal exchange? Do they want to go  to the external exchange and crash down the coin? They got our BTC and forget about us.
The same was with bitconnect the coin is go down at the start, people in panic start sell for cheap price  and dev buy it.
Now bitconnect devs always had more coins that in market and they can set any price fo coin that they want
May be you will be right.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 04:47:55 PM
I rated Homeblockcoin 9/10.

Check my Lending ICO review site http://cryptolendingreview.com
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

What about internal exchange? Do they want to go  to the external exchange and crash down the coin? They got our BTC and forget about us.
Activity: 9
November 28, 2017, 03:48:52 PM

What about internal exchange? Do they want to go  to the external exchange and crash down the coin? They got our BTC and forget about us.
Activity: 30
November 28, 2017, 03:46:07 PM
Question to all panicing people, how much did u invest in HBC? Why do you care so much? You didn't know that ICO is always a gamble? Let's assume this is a scam... Do you really believe that they will give your money back if you keep saying This is a SCAM? If it's a scam they won't give you anything. So there is no reason to cry if it's a scam. What if it's not a scam? Your SCAM posts will only damage your potential profits. Don't invest money that you can't afford to lose, otherwise you are an idiots.
Activity: 27
November 28, 2017, 03:34:18 PM
Hey, Homeblockcoin, are you still with us?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
November 28, 2017, 03:29:17 PM
I wonder why this thread is so popular, what unique feautures this project has?
I am looking for innovative project (like f.e IOTA in past and maybe Algory, now
 Checkword about indepency brings my attention to this project now I would like to get more info you could  be so nice Smiley
Jump to: