Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 264. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
November 28, 2017, 03:22:31 PM
Could you respect the english thread please.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 01:31:51 PM
Pool just setup and waiting for wallet to come out to start mining:

1% fee, PPLNS payouts
https://hbc.multipools.club/index.php
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 12:10:50 PM
HI HBC  Cry Cry Cry Cry
I lost my phone with the gg authenticator app installed

And now I cannot login to my account

How can i get it back?

My account name: phamgiang05071995

My email: [email protected]

I have 1225 coin and 0,088 btc in my wellet

I'm very worry , pls help me
my wallet: 32mghMjzTxh7UrXAkVX6r9xgQMfy3Wys6F
 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Also you can send to support information about your Bicoint wallet and transaction id to confirm that this is your account
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 11:50:33 AM
HI HBC  Cry Cry Cry Cry

How can i get it back?

Hey man, did u safe that 2FA back up key? If so, then you are lucky man. All you need to do is to enter that key into the new installed app or you can enter it on the website itself.
Activity: 1
November 28, 2017, 11:37:35 AM
HI HBC  Cry Cry Cry Cry

How can i get it back?

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 11:27:57 AM
Guys all will be ok! The negative and panic is the last thing you need in your life. I just wait for next step of HBC team.
I'm not being negative, nor am I panicking. I'm looking at the facts and making a simple assessment. The dev hasn't responded to any message on this forum or telegram in over 5 days. That along with the fact that withdrawals have not been enabled yet is extremely shady and the only message they put out recently is about enabling BTC lending, asking people to deposit more BTC. Are you joking? So, again...not being negative...being real.
If that is the case, do not walk.  RUN.......
Look at their twitter page (@HomeBlockCoin). Hundreds...more like thousands of people contacting them about withdrawals and not even one acknowledgement from them. At least no one else is going to fall for this BS from this point on.
...and tens of thousands of people are quietly waiting or lending
They won't be so quiet when they want their money back.
of course, but I think now is not the time
Activity: 46
November 28, 2017, 11:26:02 AM
Guys all will be ok! The negative and panic is the last thing you need in your life. I just wait for next step of HBC team.
I'm not being negative, nor am I panicking. I'm looking at the facts and making a simple assessment. The dev hasn't responded to any message on this forum or telegram in over 5 days. That along with the fact that withdrawals have not been enabled yet is extremely shady and the only message they put out recently is about enabling BTC lending, asking people to deposit more BTC. Are you joking? So, again...not being negative...being real.
If that is the case, do not walk.  RUN.......
Look at their twitter page (@HomeBlockCoin). Hundreds...more like thousands of people contacting them about withdrawals and not even one acknowledgement from them. At least no one else is going to fall for this BS from this point on.
They won't be so quiet when they want their money back, if there actually is anybody that is.
kpx
Activity: 29
November 28, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

[/quote]
[/quote]

Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 11:13:22 AM
November 28, 2017, 11:01:38 AM
November 28, 2017, 11:00:08 AM
Remember bitconnect at start, when BCC start fall at start many sell it to dev and later when it hit 100-200$ at least they was so sad.
I don't understant why devs stop support topic maybe it in their plan (some mind games)
November 28, 2017, 10:42:38 AM
November 28, 2017, 10:35:15 AM
November 28, 2017, 10:21:38 AM
I heard on other lending ICO´s withdrawal is also not possible until
coin will be listed on exchanger can someone confirm me that?

Because if its like that then we just need to wait 3 more days !

And then another 3 days and 3 more days and so on ad infinitum...
Exactly...there's no point comparing this to another ICO, especially when the dev clearly stated that withdrawals would be enabled after the ICO. They lied, they've taken the BTC and the scam is complete....well, not entirely complete...looks like they want more people to deposit BTC for 'lending'. Let this be a warning to all..DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY OF YOUR MONEY HERE.
Activity: 84
November 28, 2017, 09:36:16 AM

And then another 3 days and 3 more days and so on ad infinitum...
Activity: 2
November 28, 2017, 08:58:19 AM
Hi HBC,

I wasnt part of the ICO but found videos on youtube on the project and as I am already a big investor in Bitconnect this looked like a great thing to get in..
unfortunately I wasnt aware wallets will only become active after Dec 1st so I already deposited around 1200 dollars to the BTC address that was generated under my HBC account... I am just worried these funds will not be allocated...

the BTC address I sent to was 3BJ9LtLyDAqi3Een5RPEPzrXzAkV5LSxPe

I appreciate the response,

Kind regards,
Jan Merken
November 28, 2017, 08:30:02 AM

Activity: 28
November 28, 2017, 07:48:16 AM
does not inspire confidence and indeed I did not really like the developers Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
November 28, 2017, 07:41:58 AM

Hello dear Home block coin, I have a serious concern about how soon you will open an exchange on your website so I can transfer my HBC to BTC quick and with no limit
Thank you
Sincerely
Anton
Activity: 84
November 28, 2017, 03:33:25 AM
Return the bitcoins, or again you have to wait 2 days?
Jump to: