Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 265. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 03:01:08 AM
The road map says -

1st Dec - listing on Coinmarketcap and

15 Dec - launch of first external exchange

How is that possible? To come on Coinmarketcap without external exchange?

Sounds weird indeed Wink And also how can the dev know for sure about CMC listing on Dec 1st? Does he have a confirmation for that date?
Dev hasn't posted a reply for at least the last 4-5 days. This project's abandoned guys. They're gone!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 01:54:14 AM
Invest in superhyip ico- Lasercoin!
12% daily!!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 28, 2017, 01:11:22 AM
The road map says -

1st Dec - listing on Coinmarketcap and

15 Dec - launch of first external exchange

How is that possible? To come on Coinmarketcap without external exchange?

Sounds weird indeed Wink And also how can the dev know for sure about CMC listing on Dec 1st? Does he have a confirmation for that date?
Activity: 3
November 28, 2017, 12:49:15 AM
Dear support Homeblockcoin
Im Cuong from Vietnam
My HBC login name: cuongthongminh

My HBC Bitcoin address 9 day ago is 32b4nV33sZj8rb6CnDNkFqqtEBQxUWNS5L

Obout 9 day ago I sent 0.05 BTC to this address

But I have not receive it because my wallet ID have change
now my BTC address is: 35HbwAK748fPmaY1GCX4S4QpV3u77jCU3x

info in blockchange of old address: 32b4nV33sZj8rb6CnDNkFqqtEBQxUWNS5L
 https://blockchain.info/address/32b4nV33sZj8rb6CnDNkFqqtEBQxUWNS5L

it have and exaclty all my transactions and the last 0.05 BTC sent to this wallet but not curent address.

Can you solve it? and give me my 0.05 BTC   Huh Huh Huh
Thank you so much
Activity: 122
November 28, 2017, 12:34:52 AM
IMO without internal exchange HBC is going to crash into the abyss during external.

Regalcoin has no internal exchange.
Activity: 122
November 28, 2017, 12:32:37 AM
why withdrawal function is still not available ? i want i BTC back

Yes, why can't we withdraw ?  => "The withdrawals are currently paused." does not give confidence in the platform also there is no support contact from the platform (unless I am missing it)
Activity: 8
November 27, 2017, 10:42:26 PM
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Please assist with my missing BTC deposit.  Been asking for two weeks, on all flatform you provided: email support on web, Twitter, bitcointalk forum etc and no response.  Here are the transaction details:
2017-11-19 11:00:47
Address: 39nxLSgP2XASyPp1FugTw58DUYDbyV3Jj2
Txid: b9470b2ed1ab5391bdcdc01953b75f72c91926b6d5a44ece5ea64b2e11b871e2

I am so frustrated now because I dont have any reply from you @HomeBlockcoin team.

Please credit my account!
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
November 27, 2017, 09:30:02 PM
OH!! I finally get the project now! Silly me - it took a while but I finally figured it out!! Yes this project may seem like another lending coin but this one is quite unique. This project actually runs in reverse!

You see, when starting an ICO most companies will make sure the community is happy so they can sell more tokens and spread the positive news of their coin. Nope not Homeblock Coin because when you are running in reverse you understand that the DEVS always upset everyone in the community much later. Plus the calls for help have gone unanswered immediately instead of 3 months from now - Amazing reverse foresight on this one!

Next, they made sure to offer a BTC lending product when they still have not opened up wallets to send out BTC. Why do you need your BTCs back when they can just keep investing them for you forever, foreva, eva. Now this one is going be a legend since they were the first to ever think of that great idea!

Now, while most companies would wait to offer high bonuses until the funding starts to dry up later on. Homeblock coin is paying those bonuses up-front! Not only is that super but they are doing it when no one has any other choice but to lend to make any returns. Remarkable to have the thought of not giving anyone a choice but to take extra interest without needing contributors to be motivated with incentives.

That last idea leads me into the next great reverse vision they had. Why not offer the ICO coins at nearly double the price of the opening price that they set later!! What geniuses these guys are. I mean that was a bold reverse move. Some Most probably would have passed on this one but not Homeblock coin! They are pros at reverse projects!

Finally, the grand finale of great ideas in the never ending circle of the cryptic thought-leaders at work with Homeblock coin - waiting to do the internal exchange after the coin trades externally!!! There you have it. I personally am not that innovative but it goes to show that no one really knows the importance of a good education especially when molding a team of masterful industrialists.

One good thing about reverse projects is that I think they would have to be pretty safe to invest in...My suggestion here is to Hodl!!  Wink
Activity: 1
November 27, 2017, 09:02:06 PM
I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM, NOT YET LOG IN, LOST 2FA AND CANNOT LOG IN THE ACCOUNT NOW, ANYONE CAN HELP?
MANY THANKS 

Help, please, guys !

I accidentally and by my own stupidity has lost all possible access to my 2fa codes for Homeblockcoin.

I wrote them a message via website "Message us" function. Was anyone successful in restoring access with same problem ? How did u do that ?

Did you log first auth key?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 08:59:33 PM
Why last credited interest is shown by 26 of november. Today is 28.
Activity: 54
November 27, 2017, 08:59:20 PM
Hey guys if you are planning to invest "lending" into HomeBlockCoin then join my team and do it via my referal link https://homeblockcoin.com/lofogwmr
limited time offer with my referal link you will get  +0.15% daily volatility software intrest instead of 0% in addition you will get extra 0.15% until 1st of December 2017!!
so jump on this fast!! and sign up via my referal link, i will share 50% bonus with you from earnings
Activity: 6
November 27, 2017, 07:50:29 PM
Hi Homeblockcoin
I have problems with deposit btc.
I need support.
I have deposit 0.2btc 10 days but still have not received btc.
Why?
I need to know the reason.
You can not ignore me like that. 0.2btc is a pretty big amount for me. Please solve this problem for me.
My wallet: 3PsDoRCWivCbPGAVPguuC1tSJeCdRfDpYW
Txid: 5bdff4a258e2d1fd54a8f3617bbbf98d920789aa8f69f080956788c653d8305a
Thanks you!
Activity: 7
November 27, 2017, 06:28:01 PM
A тaк xoть c лeдингa пpoцeнт кaпaть бyдeт зa кoтopый мoжнo тaкжe мoнeты пoкyпaть.

O кaкoм Лeндингe ceйчac мoжeт иди peчь, кoгдa зaблoкиpoвaны BTC вывoды!

Кaк вы cвoи битки coбиpaeтecь пoлyчaть? Бyдь тo c Лeндингa, бyдь тo c биpжи и т.д

Coглaceн. Кaк-тo yж cлишкoм пo тoпopнoмy пытaютcя paзвecти ))))
November 27, 2017, 06:26:08 PM
As far as I can see they just made a trick to to get lendings from people without HBC until team will run internal exchange.
Thanks poor. Lending in BTC instead of USD could be much better
November 27, 2017, 06:18:21 PM
Help, please, guys !

I accidentally and by my own stupidity has lost all possible access to my 2fa codes for Homeblockcoin.

I wrote them a message via website "Message us" function. Was anyone successful in restoring access with same problem ? How did u do that ?

Did you log first auth key?
Activity: 8
November 27, 2017, 05:51:15 PM
why withdrawal function is still not available ? i want i BTC back
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 05:45:06 PM
Help, please, guys !

Activity: 140
November 27, 2017, 04:46:44 PM
It looks like the same story with start of bitconnect
Activity: 30
November 27, 2017, 04:28:22 PM
IMO without internal exchange HBC is going to crash into the abyss during external.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 27, 2017, 03:24:52 PM
If you take BTC for lending, who will buy your HBC? What's the point of having your own coin?

Who will buy HBC? People who want get quick and unstable profit most of people are like that. Then tell me what is the point of Bitconnect? why they have their own coin? why it is better? can you explain?

The price of BCC rises because people buy BCC with their BTC on the exchange and then lends the BCC. They do not directly lend BTC.

HBC is continuing their ICO at $3 now and even more if price rises by taking our BTC again.
Jump to: