Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 27. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 09:00:09 PM
ENG  Cheesy I would like to reveal to you the exact plan HBC. As soon as bitcoin steadily grabs for 15-17K and we will be able to talk about the end of the downtrend, immediately there will be a lot of good news on HBC, then you and cloud mining, and payments will return to 2 percent a day and a lot of newcomers who learned about bitcoin in March-April this year under the strict guidance of refovodov rush into this project. We expect stable growth of HBC up to $ 400 by the end of this year. So those who bought now several thousand coins for their pocket money will soon walk for months with a creeping smile on their face from the realization that they are gradually becoming millionaires. So it's up to you to buy a coin at the bottom and repeat the history of the beatconnect with it or drain it, stay away, and then bite your elbows or go to the landing page with butterflies, which will soon be possible to buy only a fraction of one HBC coin.

Yeah, it would be nice. But there's no real reason to think this fantasy of yours has any ground Wink
Activity: 54
March 20, 2018, 07:20:55 PM
RU  Wink Xoтeл бы pacкpыть вaм тoчный плaн HBC. Кaк тoлькo биткoин cтaбильнo cxвaтитcя зa 15-17к и мы cмoжeм гoвopить o кoнцe ниcxoдящeгo тpeндa, cpaзy пoявитcя кyчa xopoшиx нoвocтeй пo HBC, тyт вaм и oблaчный мaйнинг, и выплaты вepнyт дo 2 пpoцeнтoв в дeнь и кyчa нoвичкoв, yзнaвшиx o биткoйнe в мapтe-aпpeлe этoгo гoдa пoд чyтким pyкoвoдcтвoм peфoвoдoв бpocятcя в этoт пpoeкт. Mы oжидaeм cтaбильнoгo pocтa HBC вплoть дo $400 к кoнцy этoгo гoдa. Taк чтo тe, ктo зaкyпил ceйчac пo нecкoлькo тыcяч мoнeт нa cвoи кapмaнныe дeньги, yжe cкopo бyдyт xoдить мecяцaми c нecпoлзaющeй  yлыбкoй нa лицe oт ocoзнaния тoгo, чтo плaнoмepнo cтaнoвятcя миллиoнepaми. Taк чтo вaм peшaть, пoкyпaть пo мoнeтy нa днe и пoвтopять c нeй иcтopию биткoннeктa или cливaть, ocтaвaтьcя в cтopoнe, a пoтoм кycaть лoкти или зaxoдить нa лeндинг c бaбкaми, нa кoтopыe cкopo мoжнo бyдeт кyпить тoлькo дoлю oднoй мoнeты HBC.

ENG  Cheesy I would like to reveal to you the exact plan HBC. As soon as bitcoin steadily grabs for 15-17K and we will be able to talk about the end of the downtrend, immediately there will be a lot of good news on HBC, then you and cloud mining, and payments will return to 2 percent a day and a lot of newcomers who learned about bitcoin in March-April this year under the strict guidance of refovodov rush into this project. We expect stable growth of HBC up to $ 400 by the end of this year. So those who bought now several thousand coins for their pocket money will soon walk for months with a creeping smile on their face from the realization that they are gradually becoming millionaires. So it's up to you to buy a coin at the bottom and repeat the history of the beatconnect with it or drain it, stay away, and then bite your elbows or go to the landing page with butterflies, which will soon be possible to buy only a fraction of one HBC coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
What happens to the project?
The developer keep quiet for several weeks.
Maybe this is the end and we must forget about the promised X100?
Or is it worth to make request for SEC investigation?

Why did you trust someone in the first place who PROMISED you x100? That would be the time where you should get suspicious and question the whole project.
It looks like the developer left to rest on the island Cheesy. Will rest and come to work further. Wink

There are probably not many places where he can go now with all the money he stole. An island might be secure enough for him if it's one far out in the ocean.
Who is "he"?  Is his public profile known?

P.S  Never EVER invest in a lending platform, they are ALL scams. 

I always say "he", as it gives me a hard time to even think that there's a lady sitting behind a computer ripping all those victims of. Could be the case of course, but I'll give the women the benefit of the doubt for now Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
March 20, 2018, 05:51:35 AM
can anyone tell how to withdraw btc from hbc site ? it keep saying u must have 50 hbc before u with draw

They haven't processed withdrawals in 3 weeks.  Even if you had over 50 HBC, you still wouldn't receive your coins.
Activity: 52
March 20, 2018, 12:17:27 AM
can anyone tell how to withdraw btc from hbc site ? it keep saying u must have 50 hbc before u with draw
Activity: 40
March 19, 2018, 05:57:01 PM
🚨MONETIZE COIN NOW AT 2.67$ - ICO WAS 0.35$🚨

To all crypto traders and networkers !!!

🚀INFO MONETIZE COIN🚀

- ICO started 22 January 2018
- TOKEN price in ico 0.35$ now already on 2,67$
- TOTAL token supply just 12.000.000
- PAYMENT in BTC and ETH

+ 5 Level Referral Bonus 8% -3% - 1% - 1% - 0.5%
+ 5 Level Residual Bonus 4% - 1% - 1% - 0.5% - 0.5%

I think this coin could arrive in april 2018 up to 15$.
This is a great opportunity to invest and make huge profits.

✅ GET READY AND TAKE YOUR POSITION TODAY
✅ WILL SOON GET LISTED ON COINMARKETCAP & COINEXCHANGE
✅ JOIN MY TEAM WITH OVER 200 INTERNATIONAL PARTNER

https://monetizecoin.com/?ref=5a5d28e52a3c3

REMEMBER CRYPTO = LIFECHANGER

** INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOOSE **

FUCK ANY Bitcoin's like coins... no more fucking scam coins anymore!
Hey HBC admins, how about online shop integration? are u still remember your shitty promise? guess not, so fuck u twice .|.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 04:20:35 PM
🚨MONETIZE COIN NOW AT 2.67$ - ICO WAS 0.35$🚨

To all crypto traders and networkers !!!

🚀INFO MONETIZE COIN🚀

- ICO started 22 January 2018
- TOKEN price in ico 0.35$ now already on 2,67$
- TOTAL token supply just 12.000.000
- PAYMENT in BTC and ETH

+ 5 Level Referral Bonus 8% -3% - 1% - 1% - 0.5%
+ 5 Level Residual Bonus 4% - 1% - 1% - 0.5% - 0.5%

I think this coin could arrive in april 2018 up to 15$.
This is a great opportunity to invest and make huge profits.

✅ GET READY AND TAKE YOUR POSITION TODAY
✅ WILL SOON GET LISTED ON COINMARKETCAP & COINEXCHANGE
✅ JOIN MY TEAM WITH OVER 200 INTERNATIONAL PARTNER

https://monetizecoin.com/?ref=5a5d28e52a3c3

REMEMBER CRYPTO = LIFECHANGER

** INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOOSE **

Activity: 102
March 19, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Really? Here, thanks to the fact that since January you had one negative background, when the developers communicated and gave you updates, this was not enough for everyone. Such as you, destroy any projects, if the project perishes, you will be to blame. The project needs support from the community in a difficult time, and you just whine. I hope this will all come back to you!

You really are a fool. Why should the background be positive, if there is no withdraw and developers do not respond in any way to the topic or to requests for support? Why would the background be positive? Tell us all, my friend, what kind of weed do you smoke? Or where they sell such funny mushrooms, that everything around seems positive and bright? I would also have bought such fun mushrooms.

junkie  Wink
Activity: 12
March 19, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
Hello everybody. I hope that the developers solve the problems with the coin, and not just disappear like everyone else. Good luck to all.
Good luck to all. Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

Really? Here, thanks to the fact that since January you had one negative background, when the developers communicated and gave you updates, this was not enough for everyone. Such as you, destroy any projects, if the project perishes, you will be to blame. The project needs support from the community in a difficult time, and you just whine. I hope this will all come back to you!

You really are a fool. Why should the background be positive, if there is no withdraw and developers do not respond in any way to the topic or to requests for support? Why would the background be positive? Tell us all, my friend, what kind of weed do you smoke? Or where they sell such funny mushrooms, that everything around seems positive and bright? I would also have bought such fun mushrooms.
Activity: 70
March 19, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

The project is working. First you need to study the project so that you do not whine after it. If you are the owner of a coin and continue to insult the project, you are a stupid person. You destroy the project yourself to create a negative background, because you stopped believing in the project, and tons of coins merge the coins with your conclusions. This is my opinion, I have invested in the project and will be with him until the end. People have their own head, you created a negative background from January, thank you for it, so new people hear a lot about it. You have done enough to destroy the project, thank you, now just leave it and do not go back to it, as it is written in the Bible, about dogs that return to their vomit! Everyone who believes in the project and keeps coins, you are the best. This is my personal opinion!HBC FOREVER! Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink

You really retard. The project only works on the fact that naive fools would send their money. You will not get any profit from this project. That's all, the train left. And you stayed on the platform, believing that everything will be fine. Will not be. These deceivers are hovering their woes in expensive saunas, or sunbathing somewhere in Tenerife. They are millionaires. And you continue to believe in thinking hedgehogs, in chupacabras and HBC.

Well, well, what are you doing here? I'm here because I believe in the project, and why are you here? To laugh at investors, so you have problems with your head. People you have done enough to make the project dead, leave it alone now, why you will not calm down. You themselves contradicting saying that the project is dead and constantly monitor its price and come here!

It's been nearly 3 weeks since they halted withdrawals and stopped communicating with the community.  At what point do you understand they are not coming back?

Only after official confirmation!

Good plan.  Scammers always officially announce when their scam is complete. Roll Eyes

Once again I ask, what are you doing here if you have already buried the project?

Trying to prevent others from losing their investments.  When a company stops processing payouts and doesn't respond for 3 weeks, I think it's only right to inform potential investors of the dire state of the opportunity.

March 19, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

The project is working. First you need to study the project so that you do not whine after it. If you are the owner of a coin and continue to insult the project, you are a stupid person. You destroy the project yourself to create a negative background, because you stopped believing in the project, and tons of coins merge the coins with your conclusions. This is my opinion, I have invested in the project and will be with him until the end. People have their own head, you created a negative background from January, thank you for it, so new people hear a lot about it. You have done enough to destroy the project, thank you, now just leave it and do not go back to it, as it is written in the Bible, about dogs that return to their vomit! Everyone who believes in the project and keeps coins, you are the best. This is my personal opinion!HBC FOREVER! Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink

You really retard. The project only works on the fact that naive fools would send their money. You will not get any profit from this project. That's all, the train left. And you stayed on the platform, believing that everything will be fine. Will not be. These deceivers are hovering their woes in expensive saunas, or sunbathing somewhere in Tenerife. They are millionaires. And you continue to believe in thinking hedgehogs, in chupacabras and HBC.

Well, well, what are you doing here? I'm here because I believe in the project, and why are you here? To laugh at investors, so you have problems with your head. People you have done enough to make the project dead, leave it alone now, why you will not calm down. You themselves contradicting saying that the project is dead and constantly monitor its price and come here!

It's been nearly 3 weeks since they halted withdrawals and stopped communicating with the community.  At what point do you understand they are not coming back?

Good plan.  Scammers always officially announce when their scam is complete. Roll Eyes

Once again I ask, what are you doing here if you have already buried the project?

Trying to prevent others from losing their investments.  When a company stops processing payouts and doesn't respond for 3 weeks, I think it's only right to inform potential investors of the dire state of the opportunity.
March 19, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 4
March 19, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

Good plan.  Scammers always officially announce when their scam is complete. Roll Eyes
Cheesy

I guess you could say it is like that guy is looking at a dead body, it has not moved for 3 weeks,  and it is starting to rot, but until that dead body stands up and says itself that it is actually dead he is of the belief that it is still alive.   Wink
March 19, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

March 19, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

Activity: 7
March 19, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
After 15 days of withdrawing my HBC .. I received my HBC coins on my Desktop wallet

http://i64.tinypic.com/4s192o.png

http://i63.tinypic.com/micmj4.png
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
March 19, 2018, 06:13:55 AM
Hello everybody. I hope that the developers solve the problems with the coin, and not just disappear like everyone else. Good luck to all.
March 19, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

March 19, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: