Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 28. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 4
March 19, 2018, 03:26:06 AM
What happens to the project?
The developer keep quiet for several weeks.
Maybe this is the end and we must forget about the promised X100?
Or is it worth to make request for SEC investigation?

Why did you trust someone in the first place who PROMISED you x100? That would be the time where you should get suspicious and question the whole project.
It looks like the developer left to rest on the island Cheesy. Will rest and come to work further. Wink

There are probably not many places where he can go now with all the money he stole. An island might be secure enough for him if it's one far out in the ocean.
Who is "he"?  Is his public profile known?

P.S  Never EVER invest in a lending platform, they are ALL scams. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 10:28:11 PM
What happens to the project?
The developer keep quiet for several weeks.
Maybe this is the end and we must forget about the promised X100?
Or is it worth to make request for SEC investigation?

Why did you trust someone in the first place who PROMISED you x100? That would be the time where you should get suspicious and question the whole project.
It looks like the developer left to rest on the island Cheesy. Will rest and come to work further. Wink

There are probably not many places where he can go now with all the money he stole. An island might be secure enough for him if it's one far out in the ocean.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

The project is working. First you need to study the project so that you do not whine after it. If you are the owner of a coin and continue to insult the project, you are a stupid person. You destroy the project yourself to create a negative background, because you stopped believing in the project, and tons of coins merge the coins with your conclusions. This is my opinion, I have invested in the project and will be with him until the end. People have their own head, you created a negative background from January, thank you for it, so new people hear a lot about it. You have done enough to destroy the project, thank you, now just leave it and do not go back to it, as it is written in the Bible, about dogs that return to their vomit! Everyone who believes in the project and keeps coins, you are the best. This is my personal opinion!HBC FOREVER! Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink

You really retard. The project only works on the fact that naive fools would send their money. You will not get any profit from this project. That's all, the train left. And you stayed on the platform, believing that everything will be fine. Will not be. These deceivers are hovering their woes in expensive saunas, or sunbathing somewhere in Tenerife. They are millionaires. And you continue to believe in thinking hedgehogs, in chupacabras and HBC.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 03:19:21 PM
you dumb bastard, withdrawal are still doen't work, fucking scam coin, fuck HBC and PGX

fuck any ICO's, fuck ANY COIN, ONLY BTC fuck other clones, shit coins..

not tired of writing every day the same thing)))
Activity: 40
March 18, 2018, 02:47:44 PM
you dumb bastard, withdrawal are still doen't work, fucking scam coin, fuck HBC and PGX

fuck any ICO's, fuck ANY COIN, ONLY BTC fuck other clones, shit coins..
Activity: 70
March 18, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
Any proof that this is scam?
March 18, 2018, 01:57:25 PM
reserved.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 18, 2018, 01:55:56 PM
Always difficult because even if the addresses are public they could have manipulated it by depositing their own BTC.
Activity: 65
March 18, 2018, 12:13:33 PM
Is there any way to check how much BTC they received?
Activity: 10
March 18, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
Dear investors, and not only, well, go away from the project, if you do not like it, if you have already buried the project, do not write here any dirt and nonsense, live your life, be kind and finally move forward, do not enter here please !!! To all who believe in the project Respect!HBC FOREVER Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy

My friend, forgive me for being rude. You're probably an idiot? That is, following your logic, if someone spits in your face, then you wipe the spittle and go cheerfully up, right? I do not agree with your point of view. If you are deceived, then this should be told. If this is a fraud, then everyone should know about this, that would not lose their money for investment in the scam. "Walk away and live your life" - we all still live our lives. But if the project is shit and all cheated, then why not write about it? You are wrong, my friend. Scammers must be caught and punished anally.

The project is working. First you need to study the project so that you do not whine after it. If you are the owner of a coin and continue to insult the project, you are a stupid person. You destroy the project yourself to create a negative background, because you stopped believing in the project, and tons of coins merge the coins with your conclusions. This is my opinion, I have invested in the project and will be with him until the end. People have their own head, you created a negative background from January, thank you for it, so new people hear a lot about it. You have done enough to destroy the project, thank you, now just leave it and do not go back to it, as it is written in the Bible, about dogs that return to their vomit! Everyone who believes in the project and keeps coins, you are the best. This is my personal opinion!HBC FOREVER! Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink

Yes the project is working and the people that are being sceptic are killing the project.  Roll Eyes
So lets do some math.

My "lifetime" earnings according to homeblockcoin website at this time speaking is 3514 dollar.
When I transfer the earnings to HBC I get 1464 HBC

When I withdraw these earning to lets say, coinexchange, I still have something around 1400 HBC
When I would sell these now for BTC, I would get around 40 dollars

Sure looks like they are trying to scam the shit out of me.
Activity: 34
March 18, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

what's up with this project  Huh?
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
March 18, 2018, 03:30:04 AM
Oткyдa нa нaшeй Зeмлe cтoлькo нaивныx эпичecкиx дoлбoёбoв?
March 18, 2018, 03:12:17 AM
Dear investors, and not only, well, go away from the project, if you do not like it, if you have already buried the project, do not write here any dirt and nonsense, live your life, be kind and finally move forward, do not enter here please !!! To all who believe in the project Respect!HBC FOREVER Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy

My friend, forgive me for being rude. You're probably an idiot? That is, following your logic, if someone spits in your face, then you wipe the spittle and go cheerfully up, right? I do not agree with your point of view. If you are deceived, then this should be told. If this is a fraud, then everyone should know about this, that would not lose their money for investment in the scam. "Walk away and live your life" - we all still live our lives. But if the project is shit and all cheated, then why not write about it? You are wrong, my friend. Scammers must be caught and punished anally.

Activity: 26
March 17, 2018, 06:10:15 PM
This is a scam coin. The devs never reply the response, and the withdraw is always an error.
Any lending project from 2017 was trying to follow BCC. Don't fall in the hole guys.

Well said.  They may as well lock the thread, there is nothing more to be accomplished here.

if it is such a bad coin and fraud. Why come here every day and write that you are smart and the community is fools? Are not you tired?

After selling there stock only one way left behind to buy back this type of very low supply coin is to create threat for buyers so that they could kept away  public to buy before filling there own bags, after buying they will jump up and left news of different developments. like as mining, listing with exchanges, and so many other to get more and more fools like you and me to sell us back at high price. its all market strategy except few top coins.  better to relax for few days as they will see no way to buy, then two things can be done over there. 1, they could forget it for longer period, or with more and more issues, 2, move it up by continue buy with calm. but as i am observing this team, its at his edge of shouting all scam shouting are from there own side not are the members.  this dev team is a panic group will not hold it longer its my perception. so please stay positive is in best interest bcz all market is almost at same strategy just relax your mind for few days.as there are no rules in crypto so there is no scam all is part of game
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

March 17, 2018, 04:34:36 PM
This is a scam coin. The devs never reply the response, and the withdraw is always an error.
Any lending project from 2017 was trying to follow BCC. Don't fall in the hole guys.

Well said.  They may as well lock the thread, there is nothing more to be accomplished here.

if it is such a bad coin and fraud. Why come here every day and write that you are smart and the community is fools? Are not you tired?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
March 17, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Well said.  They may as well lock the thread, there is nothing more to be accomplished here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
March 17, 2018, 02:04:35 PM
March 17, 2018, 01:57:45 PM
🔥🔥🔥
Hi,

New investment project based in Geneva in Switzerland! The ICO starts on March 30, with only 8,000,000 tokens for sale !!

https://adenium.io/inside/signup?affiliate=Realkolo🔥🔥🔥

This is a fraud
Activity: 26
March 17, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

Agreed
Pages:
Jump to: