Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 270. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 03:52:41 PM
Devs are gone? Is the project abandoned?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 02:16:00 PM
so dev,s r gone, or they r active on twitter ?
Activity: 98
November 25, 2017, 01:03:06 PM
Is there any airdrop?
Activity: 114
November 25, 2017, 10:25:06 AM
Sell HomeBlockCoin accounts:

🔥 1000 HBC (1 HBC = $1.75)
🔥 500 HBC (1 HBC = $2.00)

You recieve: HBC nickname/password, gmail nickname/password
Disabled 2FA on all accounts.

You can buy it in automatic store: https://selly.gg/@HomeBlockCoinSTOCK
Protected payment via Bitcoin.

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

I got this message from this scammer.
https://imgur.com/EaaOZ2d
Activity: 16
November 25, 2017, 06:53:59 AM
Sell HomeBlockCoin accounts:

🔥 1000 HBC (1 HBC = $1.75)
🔥 500 HBC (1 HBC = $2.00)

You recieve: HBC nickname/password, gmail nickname/password
Disabled 2FA on all accounts.

You can buy it in automatic store: https://selly.gg/@HomeBlockCoinSTOCK
Protected payment via Bitcoin.

Stop fucking scammer
Activity: 6
November 25, 2017, 06:17:36 AM
Does someone know, how many month will staking take?
I mean, for how many month will tokens HBC be frozen with the program called staking?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 05:45:04 AM
When do you open the Homeblockcoin wallet? Where can I see the road map? There will be more investor confidence
Activity: 114
November 25, 2017, 05:15:45 AM
If you have not bought any HBC, buy it through my referral. I will share my bonus with you.

Please follow these simple steps:
1) Email me at [email protected]
2) Send me your username & Homeblock wallet & amount invested.
3) Leave a comment & Let the magic begin!

Welcome to my team guys!
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

Win win for both of us!
Activity: 2
November 25, 2017, 03:57:38 AM
This project made me exhausted
Activity: 20
November 25, 2017, 03:54:58 AM
For me they are SCAM.

Even if you have coins now, what you can do with them? Nothing...
Unproffesional behavior it's another thing. Look that this punny "developer" of HBC is unable to provight straight answer for most of the questions and even cannot say day when withdrawals be possible.

"Our site is amazing, looks great, every one want's to copy our site, etc."  

I wander how many fake accounts were created to pump this entertainment.

Of course they can prove that they are legit, but if you go trought this all post, would you like to cooperate with this kind of "company".

How do you think, if BTC do correction lets say to 50 fibo (4k$), will HBC skyrocket SmileySmiley?? Only thing that can save them (but small chance for that) is closed enviroment (so thier own pseudo exchnage).

Regards, Dudek

I guess you didn't have HBC, right ?
Only people which they haven't HBC always saying HBC scam
You are funny bro..you said scam when you didn't get that coin

Could you said to your ICO project that you have the coin that they are scam ??

Dear joetrv

You are right, i was unable to buy HBC for two weeks, all the time same problem... with servers. Now i'm unable to withdrawal BTC
I do not blame HBC "developers" for poor preparation and for poor service... or wait, I do.

I participate in 8 ICO's right  now, for all of them i recived coins without problem, from 3 of them i took part of my BTC back, because i decided to recuce amount of coins/tokens i want to buy.
Of course non of them will give you guarantee of anything. So all ICO's are dependand from good intention of developers.

In this case i do not see good intentions. And to be true after Bitconnect success (short terma and maybe long term), we have now lots of Lending Platforms ICO's that will not survive so much time as Bitconnect for sure, but will disappear with money of ICO participants.

Noone need to agree with my words... but time will show us the truth.

Yes Bro, Time will show us the truth.
But I need to ask you bro, What will you say about HBC if you get your coin at last ICO ?
Even somebody still can't withdraw their BTC.
Will you said that HBC is a scam also ??

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Not sure, but most probably no..., but till some time. It's human nature. All delays cause frustration  Smiley
Add to this info that you cannot withdrawal BTC if you was unable to buy any coins because no possibility to log in to webpage.
What's also funny... is fact that you can withdrawal if you have 100HBC Smiley
I just don't belive in this project to much.

I can wait for my BTC back, no problem, just wondering when will be such possibility, maybe "dev" waiting for BTC pullback to buy cheaper lol Smiley

Greetings and have a nice weekend.

Activity: 140
November 25, 2017, 03:46:07 AM
01.12 will be internal exchange open what i heard Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 03:15:08 AM
Where is the exchange?
Activity: 280
November 25, 2017, 03:05:38 AM
When staking program start?

When will the wallet be available?
Activity: 70
November 25, 2017, 02:18:58 AM
For me they are SCAM.

Even if you have coins now, what you can do with them? Nothing...
Unproffesional behavior it's another thing. Look that this punny "developer" of HBC is unable to provight straight answer for most of the questions and even cannot say day when withdrawals be possible.

"Our site is amazing, looks great, every one want's to copy our site, etc."  

I wander how many fake accounts were created to pump this entertainment.

Of course they can prove that they are legit, but if you go trought this all post, would you like to cooperate with this kind of "company".

How do you think, if BTC do correction lets say to 50 fibo (4k$), will HBC skyrocket SmileySmiley?? Only thing that can save them (but small chance for that) is closed enviroment (so thier own pseudo exchnage).

Regards, Dudek

I guess you didn't have HBC, right ?
Only people which they haven't HBC always saying HBC scam
You are funny bro..you said scam when you didn't get that coin

Could you said to your ICO project that you have the coin that they are scam ??

Dear joetrv

You are right, i was unable to buy HBC for two weeks, all the time same problem... with servers. Now i'm unable to withdrawal BTC
I do not blame HBC "developers" for poor preparation and for poor service... or wait, I do.

I participate in 8 ICO's right  now, for all of them i recived coins without problem, from 3 of them i took part of my BTC back, because i decided to recuce amount of coins/tokens i want to buy.
Of course non of them will give you guarantee of anything. So all ICO's are dependand from good intention of developers.

In this case i do not see good intentions. And to be true after Bitconnect success (short terma and maybe long term), we have now lots of Lending Platforms ICO's that will not survive so much time as Bitconnect for sure, but will disappear with money of ICO participants.

Noone need to agree with my words... but time will show us the truth.

Yes Bro, Time will show us the truth.
But I need to ask you bro, What will you say about HBC if you get your coin at last ICO ?
Even somebody still can't withdraw their BTC.
Will you said that HBC is a scam also ??

Smiley Smiley Smiley
November 25, 2017, 01:05:51 AM
When staking program start?
Activity: 345
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T
November 25, 2017, 01:05:22 AM
they are not better than any competitors at all. but i know what they will say:

"we are the biggest ICO out there. No other ICO has had as much success as us. May the HBC be with you. Our servers are totally great btw"
Why do you have such an attitude towards this project? They are announcing more and doing now more than most ICO projects on the market. At the moment. I think that you need to take a closer look at the project.

Not sure whether they are doing more than most ICO projects. There are very dedicated and ambitious projects out there which HomeBlockCoin lacks behind massively. Maybe they get their stuff sorted out in the end.
Activity: 3
November 25, 2017, 12:38:12 AM
Oh, panic is so annoying.
People see that work continues, but they still shit here. There are so many of them, so I decided to write my thoughts here.

From the outset I knew all the risks, because from the start of the ICO we were warned all the time that we should buy 100 before withdrawing. Many people actually made a purchase for 100 HBC and they were actually able to withdraw some of their money. I think everyone understand those who couldn't withdraw their money after ICO. But HomeBlock told you to WAIT, and it's fucking better than if they were just gone. So STOP fall into agony.

I believe that HomeBlock does the best for us, soon they will open withdraw, and after a while we'll see that it was just a spark in the global scale of the campaign.

There were also evil people during the ICO because of the introduction of the time range to buy. Lol, they are so lazy to wait.  Cheesy I think in this campaign Homeblock showed excellent marketing and PR for social channels. Other ICO's now copy their strategy.

I bought HBC many times. And there are so many successful buyers with me, we are all just waiting.
Today we'll see pre-lending, and let it be a smooth start despite the price of 3 dollars instead of 5.

I'm sure guys know what they're doing.
Activity: 35
November 24, 2017, 11:18:00 PM
@HomeBlockCoin: Do you allow bitcoin for lending program? Could you kindly answer my question "Why should we need to buy HBC if you allow BTC for lending?".
November 24, 2017, 04:43:00 PM
News from their telegram
HomeBlockCoin pre-lending program will start tomorrow November 25th.
An explanation Video for lending and lending calculator will be published this week!
Be prepared for this big step to grow your investment!

The HomeBlockCoin website is expected to be under maintenance from 10:30pm to12:30am. During this time, the final preparations for tomorrow's pre-lending program will be made. Make the most of your time and prepare yourself and your team for tomorrow.
Thank you!

Join telegramm  chat channel about homeblockcoin https://t.me/HomeBlockcoinChat
Activity: 126
November 24, 2017, 03:30:30 PM
Really interesting how you managed to create a cryptocurrency without any centralized servers. And independence from banks and other third parties is also a fresh look on how these markets should be organized from the get-go.
User-friendly, uncomplicated software is also something that should be a standard. Nice job Smiley
Jump to: