Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 273. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
November 23, 2017, 09:26:50 PM
two more days before they can run with all our funds.

The prospects for further work and further growth are enormous. They can easily make $ 30-50 from one coin to Christmas. The problem is in relation to the community. If you do not have enough hands - then you just need to hire a few more programmers. Rapid solution of tasks and problems with users will pay off with good reviews around the world. In the meantime, they have a purely Russian attitude to people. Brilliant ideas but a disregard for people. This is normal. But this is not 1952, right?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 08:05:50 PM
I do not understand why after the ending of ICO, people can not withdraw BTC. If they have not bought your coins. At least this very fucking weird. Do you position yourself as a major investment project? Or as a group of fraudsters who did not expect that they would receive so much money? What is the problem of opening the withdrawal of BTC, if a person has not bought 100 coins at the ICO? You keep people's money as hostage. No one of those to whom you delayed withdraw will not say anything good about you project. In your posts you just try not to notice them. You write about the positive and that we have to wait 2-3 days.

People have been waiting for more than a 2 week. Are you completely fucked?

two more days before they can run with all our funds.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 06:58:15 PM
they want you to buy and lend with your btc that is trapped, do it if you want, i bought at 5$ i know i wont
Activity: 120
November 23, 2017, 06:36:48 PM
Don't panic guys they told wait for lending. I think it's some website software preparation for lending

I think many people doesn't interest Lending.
Many people are concerned for the BTC which can't back receive!

I am sure that the technical aspect of Lending has no relation to the fact that now BTC withdraw for those is blocked who hasn't bought more than 100 coins HBC from ICO.

Such a fucked attitude can not positively influence the reputation and image of this Project. If this is SCAM - of course, I have all the questions exhausted.

I do not understand why after the ending of ICO, people can not withdraw BTC. If they have not bought your coins. At least this very fucking weird. Do you position yourself as a major investment project? Or as a group of fraudsters who did not expect that they would receive so much money? What is the problem of opening the withdrawal of BTC, if a person has not bought 100 coins at the ICO? You keep people's money as hostage. No one of those to whom you delayed withdraw will not say anything good about you project. In your posts you just try not to notice them. You write about the positive and that we have to wait 2-3 days.

+100

Do not need to feed us with a "template/sample positive"!
Activity: 140
November 23, 2017, 06:20:56 PM
Don't panic guys they told wait for lending. I think it's some website software preparation for lending
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
November 23, 2017, 05:26:58 PM

Activity: 190
November 23, 2017, 04:37:20 PM
Have you raised enough money on pre-sale?
Activity: 5
November 23, 2017, 03:30:05 PM
HOMEBLOCK COIN IS A SCAM!
They don’t answer on telegram or to messages here to anyone who cannot withdraw their Bitcoin that has been locked on their site for 3 weeks.
Activity: 15
November 23, 2017, 03:05:36 PM
Hey HomeBlockCoin !
Return our BTC!
What are you waiting for??  Now you are creating the negative around your company. Day by day you are acumulating more and more negative feedbacks and I doubt that big investors will trust you and will invest to HBC.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 02:48:22 PM
One question, why do you guys say put lending at $3? I mean people had to pay up to $5 per coin so why they would lend for $3 or even $5? Internal exchange will work when lending start?
Activity: 18
November 23, 2017, 02:05:59 PM

Hi HBC DEV,

I have lost my phone and so I lost 2FA code, pls help to disable 2FA to my account, user : luvanniem so that I can log in my account. Thanks and await for your support and feedback!
Activity: 21
November 23, 2017, 02:05:50 PM
dear Homeblockcoin , when will the internal exchange open?
Activity: 58
November 23, 2017, 02:03:12 PM
How many tokens you offer on ICO?
Activity: 84
November 23, 2017, 01:30:45 PM
Well, ICO is over. They say wait 2 days ... until Bitcoin's payment. And what it is difficult for you to include the output function? This is done 10 minutes of work, if not less. It seems to me that everything is being done so that our money can be taken out to exchange and dump on the islands. Bitcoin they will not give my vision. Everyone who writes here about the return, you fly by. They promised to include a conclusion right after the ICO. But they do not keep their promises. How to believe them?
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
November 23, 2017, 01:21:56 PM
HEXABOT!
I've gotten payouts from it, seems pretty good.
I'll send the commission back to you. 5%

https://hexabot.top/?r=hypheonix

Scalping +2.05% in last 24 hours - Daily
Technical +53.04% in last 21 days - 3 Days
Swing +161.86% in last 7 weeks - Weekly

Screenshots for some proof
https://imgur.com/a/Ipjbz
https://blockchain.info/tx/ced4d9870e8bf9ce73a958812abb1ca86a6edb539bb43519d18360209a36b499

Join our Telegram 300+ members:  https://t.me/joinchat/Hb6kPFBVIbr2bpfO9LmA6Q

Ponzi ad have not their place in this thread.
Activity: 205
November 23, 2017, 01:17:30 PM
This project is great! Hope you will succeed!
Activity: 23
November 23, 2017, 01:16:10 PM
Hacking multiple servers is difficult, but not impossible, so I would like to ask you whether you have any kind of protection besides your trust in blockchain?
Thanks for this great question! During the ICO many people tried to hack us already but without any success as there is no way of getting into HBC, don't worry Wink

I didt deposit BTC, I did withdraw BTC. All was nice.
Thanks for your trust in us!

Hacking multiple servers is difficult, but not impossible, so I would like to ask you whether you have any kind of protection besides your trust in blockchain?
same question here
Yes we got many protections against any type of "hacking" or getting into our system. It is not possible Smiley

Her project interesting, may be a lot of people who were interested
Yes our ICO was always sold out and in the last round we sold 25 HBC per person so that is a statement from our great community Wink

Hi homeblockcoin.
Please support with deposit 0.01 btc Txid: 5f64855c6040e2b087aaedbceb5dd581456a9f1647afab98dde8fdde70f42394  in day 21-11 but today 24-11 have not received.
User: quyphan
Wallet: 3NEjPfj68GhLckdFvecYbM98uugnykxgVL
Email: [email protected]
Please support.
Activity: 9
November 23, 2017, 12:54:03 PM
to homeblockcoin: when do you open your HBC to BTC exchange and vice versa?
Activity: 171
November 23, 2017, 12:27:18 PM
Can you send me a website address? Cant see it in the post
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
November 23, 2017, 12:08:41 PM
With 25hbc in last round it's impossible join pre-lending can u change the price to 4$
Jump to: