Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 312. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 09:13:13 AM
is this another masternode coin?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 09:11:14 AM
I Bought at 5$ per coin.. Believe in your company, hope the price will be around 10$, because it's impossible to see 25$..
Thanks HBC.

Have you ever seen ico where people buy tokens for 5$? Ok.
think about next.
Bitconnect has reached the price 250$ per coin because of the lending program. And did you see HBC's lending program?
If HBC pays profit in time as bitconnect, the coin will grow without doubt, because the HBC's lending program is better than BCC's

http://pixs.ru/showimage/Lendingjpg_2275699_28308801.jpg
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 09:10:49 AM
Hi all!

Selling 220 HBC for 2.2$ per coin.

Telegram @johnpiter

https://postimg.org/image/n8rqxkoob/
Activity: 37
November 14, 2017, 09:08:36 AM
Hello, is there a limit for buying tokens?
Activity: 10
November 14, 2017, 09:06:07 AM
How to know the opening time? Is that you post on twitter before 15 mins or something like that?
November 14, 2017, 08:53:04 AM
Hi there HBC and community,
Guys why you say that this is a scam?
I dont see benefits, to stole our btc, because if the project runs after ico , the HBC comp. will get a bigger profit and the hbc community will get some benefit.   Wink
because we (people) often scream "scam", if something is not how we want it
Activity: 7
November 14, 2017, 08:52:42 AM
I Bought at 5$ per coin.. Believe in your company, hope the price will be around 10$, because it's impossible to see 25$..
Thanks HBC.
Activity: 4
November 14, 2017, 08:42:42 AM
Acc name: Glenn Hunt (1amwish)

Sponsor: Cryptodog

Hi Homeblock!

Congrats on the new site looks really legit and also on the success of the ICO.

Unfortunately although I had signed up very early and spread the news about this (I don’t believe in doing affiliates though until project launched) as I have to date been unable to secure any coins no matter how hard I’ve tried. I managed to get a buy order in within the the first 3 seconds on both first and second rounds but both times ofter sending I got the white error page - actually once was error page the other was ‘server not responding’ but on the first day when I tried a second time it told me I had purchased the maximum amount although my balance was still showing - and still is.

I have now given up on being part of this program, sadly, as the next round coincides with my sleeping hours here in  Australia.To add to my frustration I am not able to liquidate my bitcoin as i am told I need to have purchased 200 coins in the ICO to do so - catch 22 if there ever was.

Unfortunately the amount I had to spend in my wallet now will not even buy that minimum amount anyway so I am writing to ask  if you would be kind enough to release my unspent BTC wallet balance (minus T/A fees) to the associated BTC address as soon as possible.

I have spoken to my lawyer and have been advised that you are obligated to do so under Financial Products Trading regulations (all UN members) as well as Consumer Protection laws and the Fair Trading Act. Its only a very small amount so hopefully that won’t be an issue for you.

Alternatively I would be be more than happy to accept the fulfilment of the trade I thought I had made on the first round with my full balance and to have those coins credited to my HBC wallet and look forward to a prosperous future as an early adopter and founding member of this community.

Look forward to hearing back from you with a positive response.regarding the coins or in having my bitcoin balance released back to me with further ado.

Kind regards

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 08:35:07 AM
Today no any round of ICO?
Activity: 9
November 14, 2017, 08:28:15 AM
hOMEBLOCKCOIN SAID=

Is it a scam?
Yes we are, there are many scams out there we try to be different to them, we won't disappoint you!
[/quote]

Do you try to be different to them?

sure??

My problem???¿¿??please??¿¿

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I bought 150 HBC SUNDAY, when there where a lot of HBC left, BUT i DONT SEE IN MY WALLET
I tried again to enter and complete the buying.
Then it showed me this message (I have the screenshots)
"You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user."
That was due I've already bought, so couldn't by more.

and consecuently it didn't left me bought.
I tried until the end constantly receiving the same message.

I have been blocked two days and not been able to buy because it showed me that message
This is your problem but it is me  who are perjuiced

It has been days you are not letting me buy, the price is rising, nobody answers nor solves anything. Only good words here in forums, but the support does not answer nor solve anything.
You should offer a solution
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 08:24:49 AM
What is mean: An algorithm will activate tomorrow's ICO round between 6pm and 11 pm (GMT)

Which algorithm?
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 14, 2017, 08:03:14 AM
HBC cannot sell tokens at $5. Why do you think people will buy at $10? Forget about $25.

It should be taken into account that the basic ICO with coins of $2 is still available. And everyone can still try to buy them. But even in this case, coins for $5 quickly sold out. After a day, only 65 000 coins out of 500 000 are available. Still ahead is the listing on CMC and the launch of the lending program.
Correct and thanks for your feedback! Yes the demand is stunning and we are very happy to have such amazing people here and in our project, thank you all!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 14, 2017, 08:01:22 AM
They are the worst cops I've ever known in ico, they do not follow their roapmap, they increase their hobby, increase the maximum number of hops they buy, they are the scammers in the future, blood sucking people
scam scam, they shout. Hextracoin had the same problems, but look at it now. It is rather successful. And i think that homeblockcoin will do their best to go through roadmap and show great results.
Thank you, we try whatever we can to make everybody happy Smiley

Let people be able to withdraw their btc without giving one stupid restrictions if this scheme is not a scam.Or else,this is scam scam scam
ok, so you should forget about your money forever)
No why should they? Everybody can withdraw after our ICO is over so we won't hold your money back after the ICO as it is yours.

Is it a scam?
Yes we are, there are many scams out there we try to be different to them, we won't disappoint you!
November 14, 2017, 06:46:32 AM
Let people be able to withdraw their btc without giving one stupid restrictions if this scheme is not a scam.Or else,this is scam scam scam
ok, so you should forget about your money forever)
Activity: 102
November 14, 2017, 06:34:43 AM
is a great project,always look forward in this project,and ill will always support in this good project.stay stronger
Activity: 7
November 14, 2017, 06:33:16 AM
November 14, 2017, 06:23:12 AM
Is it a scam?
do you think anybody knows the answer? We wait and believe in HBC.
Activity: 17
November 14, 2017, 06:17:29 AM
Is it a scam?
Activity: 37
November 14, 2017, 06:09:01 AM
HBC cannot sell tokens at $5. Why do you think people will buy at $10? Forget about $25.

It should be taken into account that the basic ICO with coins of $2 is still available. And everyone can still try to buy them. But even in this case, coins for $5 quickly sold out. After a day, only 65 000 coins out of 500 000 are available. Still ahead is the listing on CMC and the launch of the lending program.
November 14, 2017, 05:55:37 AM
Homeblockcoin sold tokens in the last round for seconds.  And people didn't buy all the tokens at 5 $ yet, because they are waiting at 2$. Ok da?
And did you see their lending programm? It is very tasty.
Jump to: