Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 357. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 03:37:32 PM
@Homeblock Your telegram channel is not active. There is not possible to wright message to your telegram support. 
https://t.me/HomeBlockCoin
Do you have another official telegram channel?
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 09, 2017, 03:34:39 PM
QUESTIONS

If you got a question just ask we try to answer it to your satisfaction
as quick as possible, thanks for being a part of this community!
When is hbc wallet release
How much fee to withdraw btc or hbc
Release date is the first week of December, exact date to be announced after the ICO

Hi HomeBlockCoin,

Yesterday I've bought 300 homeblock coins. I want to withdraw the rest of my bitcoins now. But system says "An internal error occurred. Please try again later." I'm trying couple of hours already. My user name is "eugenes" in your system. Pls, check whats wrong there. Thanks.
Yes looks like there is a small issue with some, let me forward this to our support team as everybody should be able to withdraw without any issues.

Hey Homeblockcoin,

I still can't withdraw with the same error. Your Telegram and email doesn't answer as well.
They busy fixing shit ton of things, so just wait.

How do you know?
Cause we wrote it Smiley He is right there were some people who found out a glitch luckily we found it this morning so that is why we stopped the withdraws, everything should work again after todays ICO witht he payouts. Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 03:24:29 PM
Hi HomeBlockCoin,

Yesterday I've bought 300 homeblock coins. I want to withdraw the rest of my bitcoins now. But system says "An internal error occurred. Please try again later." I'm trying couple of hours already. My user name is "eugenes" in your system. Pls, check whats wrong there. Thanks.
Yes looks like there is a small issue with some, let me forward this to our support team as everybody should be able to withdraw without any issues.

Hey Homeblockcoin,

I still can't withdraw with the same error. Your Telegram and email doesn't answer as well.

How do you know?
Activity: 42
November 09, 2017, 03:18:02 PM
Hi HomeBlockCoin,

Hey Homeblockcoin,

Activity: 27
November 09, 2017, 03:00:56 PM
Hi HomeBlockCoin,

Hey Homeblockcoin,

Activity: 209
November 09, 2017, 02:58:10 PM
Hi guys it's 2 hours until ico if you still don't have your coins then you can check my method, i managed to buy coin in 2 days, my mic is bad and english isn't perfect so just ignore video and go into description because it's easier Smiley Link: https://youtu.be/Chnyxg8-PP4

I hope you will get your coins soon Smiley
November 09, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
As someone who has been in crypto for years - Time and information is money in this market.

Everyone who joins my team will get my own instruction how to buy coins. I already have bought 1500 +500 coins.

Please, register through my referral links.
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

1) Email me at [email protected]
2) Send me your Homeblock username and screenshot proof of amount invested.
3) I will immediately send you instructions!

https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

Proof: https://imgur.com/rv8187q
Homeblockcoin.com
November 09, 2017, 01:55:09 PM
I want to ask will the price increase more tomorrow ? Do you have detail plan for this until ico end ? Thank you.
Yes beihnd the price increase is a detailed plan Smiley
No increase planned for tomorrow. thank you
Activity: 29
November 09, 2017, 01:44:21 PM
тaк кaкoй вce тaки y мoнeты cимвoл?
TBA или HBC ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
November 09, 2017, 01:39:05 PM
QUESTIONS

If you got a question just ask we try to answer it to your satisfaction
as quick as possible, thanks for being a part of this community!
When is hbc wallet release
How much fee to withdraw btc or hbc
Activity: 5
November 09, 2017, 01:19:20 PM
Hey. Friends are added to me on the channel in the telegram https://t.me/hbc100. I will refund you 100% of the referral bonuses received from your deposit, when registering via my referral link.
Activity: 29
November 09, 2017, 01:15:08 PM
this is scam !!! there is no such ico, where the company would hold investors' money to the end of ico in their personal account, if they decided not to buy coins and withdraw their btc
November 09, 2017, 01:07:12 PM
Hello everyone who was not lucky enough to buy a coin. I can sell you my coins for $ 2.2. if you are interested there is 1900 coins, write me feedback. The project is super, but you can not buy it because it's a big rush, somebody does not sleep at night and buys. It's me. if you do not want to suffer like I buy at night, you can buy from me now. Telegram @borya49

wait... havent you posted many posts claiming this to be a scam becouse you could not buy HBC?? and now u have 1.900 coins???

how is that possible??
I wanted fewer people to come here to buy even more. Information war. I wrote about what they write and can not buy everything, I can not buy. I could not buy. I buy from 8 accounts at once, I have 8 servers under this project. I managed to buy 3 accounts, but I want more. My script presses the button.  Grin zenno poster

Can you please, screenshot your hbc total amount?. I want to buy more coins. 
Activity: 1
November 09, 2017, 01:06:22 PM
Hey admin
I cant buy any HBC in 3 days. Please lock the account sign up till ICO end.
They also can create new account to buy HBC then sell in black market.....
Activity: 58
November 09, 2017, 01:05:36 PM
everyone. pls tell me how you can buy HomeBlockCoin ?
I have tried many times but still can not buy
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
November 09, 2017, 01:00:51 PM
"You should be able to withdraw WITHOUT ANY ISSUE AS MANY OTHERS DID. Please just text our support over Telegram or E-Mail an they will solve this issue, we would like to apologize for this."

Is there anybody who could withdraw BTC up to date?Huh No way, man. This is SCAM, baby. Grin
We are sorry to hear that, just have a look at the Telegram groups or Twitter there are many Smiley But we understand your concerns!

The website looks nice but it just doesn't work for me. The loading time with welcome takes to long. And when it's loaded there is only a register form. Misschien info and a nice flow. Maybe you can work with this feedback.
Thanks for your compliment, we understand that, we did a major update after yesterdays ICO so today it should work better, let us know please.

Which groups? Any links? Any proofs? I want to hear real people here who could withdraw BTC. If there are no such people, then you are just a liar and your ICO got scammed.
We are currently one of the biggest ICO's out there, so we have no need to lie Smiley. We are not allowed to send such links in, just check out the community Telegram channel or Twitter. Right now the withdrawls are not working that is correct, we actually haad no idea about that but the problem is just since a couple of hours so no stress we will fix it.

how do i get my btc back?Huh I do not want to wait for the end of ico and buy your coin so that I can withdraw my personal btc

RETURN MY BTC !!!!!
Just withdraw them after our ICO, really easy, i hope that answers your question.

It's too difficult to buy, missed 3 times. But will keep trying to buy.
HBS moon!
Yes it is difficult you are right about thist, but it will be worth it for sure! HBC will raise and  raise we can promise you that Smiley Thanks for your trust my friend!

I don't want to buy this token any more. The price is rise too fast, and I want my money back.
No problem just withdraw after the ICO is over, by the way you miss a lifetime opportunity but that is on you, have a great day.

I have looked through your Twitter channel and see NO PROOFS OF BTC WITHDRAWALS, so you just  ;Da LIAR, as I said before. SCAM!!!!

You are JUST FUC*ING BLIND you know? there already PEOPLE which withdraw their coins, i will give you proof wait a moment.

PAGE 72 fedoros GAVE SCREENSHOT WITH withdrawal... check it out KIDDO

That could be a fake, kiddo. I need at least 5-7 screenshots or other proofs, and not just 0.0000001 btc, but serious sums. TS said there are many, I don't see many.)

U can send me btc i will test and send screenshot for u i dont have enough btc to withdraw Grin
Activity: 209
November 09, 2017, 12:51:49 PM
"You should be able to withdraw WITHOUT ANY ISSUE AS MANY OTHERS DID. Please just text our support over Telegram or E-Mail an they will solve this issue, we would like to apologize for this."

Is there anybody who could withdraw BTC up to date?Huh No way, man. This is SCAM, baby. Grin
We are sorry to hear that, just have a look at the Telegram groups or Twitter there are many Smiley But we understand your concerns!

The website looks nice but it just doesn't work for me. The loading time with welcome takes to long. And when it's loaded there is only a register form. Misschien info and a nice flow. Maybe you can work with this feedback.
Thanks for your compliment, we understand that, we did a major update after yesterdays ICO so today it should work better, let us know please.

Which groups? Any links? Any proofs? I want to hear real people here who could withdraw BTC. If there are no such people, then you are just a liar and your ICO got scammed.
We are currently one of the biggest ICO's out there, so we have no need to lie Smiley. We are not allowed to send such links in, just check out the community Telegram channel or Twitter. Right now the withdrawls are not working that is correct, we actually haad no idea about that but the problem is just since a couple of hours so no stress we will fix it.

how do i get my btc back?Huh I do not want to wait for the end of ico and buy your coin so that I can withdraw my personal btc

RETURN MY BTC !!!!!
Just withdraw them after our ICO, really easy, i hope that answers your question.

HBS moon!
Yes it is difficult you are right about thist, but it will be worth it for sure! HBC will raise and  raise we can promise you that Smiley Thanks for your trust my friend!

I don't want to buy this token any more. The price is rise too fast, and I want my money back.
No problem just withdraw after the ICO is over, by the way you miss a lifetime opportunity but that is on you, have a great day.

I have looked through your Twitter channel and see NO PROOFS OF BTC WITHDRAWALS, so you just a LIAR, as I said before. SCAM!!!!

You are JUST FUC*ING BLIND you know? there already PEOPLE which withdraw their coins, i will give you proof wait a moment.

That could be a fake, kiddo. I need at least 5-7 screenshots or other proofs, and not just 0.0000001 btc, but serious sums. TS said there are many, I don't see many.)

He is full member with 126 activity and you are saying it's fake? and he didn't withdraw 0.0000001 btc he withdraw 0.02btc

Also sorry for calling you kiddo okay? i'm just getting angry when I see a lot of red letters... i don't know why Tongue
Homeblockcoin.com
November 09, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

RETURN MY BTC !!!!!

HBS moon!

I have looked through your Twitter channel and see NO PROOFS OF BTC WITHDRAWALS, so you just a LIAR, as I said before. SCAM!!!!
Dear friend i don't know how old you are but try to behave as good as you can, it works since days so think about us whatever you want. Thanks

Guys, "max" button still not working properly?
Will be checked.

Activity: 32
November 09, 2017, 12:45:43 PM

RETURN MY BTC !!!!!

HBS moon!

Activity: 54
November 09, 2017, 12:42:10 PM
Hey HomeBlockTeam

Will our lending coins be frozen or we can take them out when ever we want ?
Jump to: