Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 355. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 05:10:32 PM
Mepзкo дaжe нe тo, чтo нeвoзмoжнo кyпить тaк кaк этo пpocтo лoтepeя, a тo, чтo oт тeбя ничeгo нe зaвиcит. И зa вpeмя этoгo scum пpoeктa мoжнo былo влoжить в дpyгoй пpoeкт. Ho пpиxoдитcя ждaть. B coceдниx aнaлoгичныx пpoeктax xoть пo 10 paз вывoди! Boзьмитe ceбe нeбoльшyю кoмиccию зa вывoд и oткpывaйтe yжe, пycть ocтaютcя "cчacтливчики" Grin
y мeня ceгoдня пoлyчилocь aж 2 paзa кyпить, дo этoгo 5 днeй мимo.  Кyпил тoт бpayзep в кoтopoм я из кaбинeтa нe выxoдил пoчти cyтки, y нeгo пpям oтклик был oфигeнный, в двyx дpyгиx бpayзepax пoчти нe былo cвязи. кopoчe пoлyчилocь, чтo aж 2 cигнaлa пpoшлo, тeпepь y мeня в oчepeди aж 2 зaкaзa cтoит)
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 05:09:21 PM
JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE GET THESE COINS, THESE ASSHOLES KEEP CONTINUING THE ICO WITH CRAPPY SERVERS
AND INCREASE THE PRICE DAILY

DAY 6 I HAVE NOT MANAGED TO GET A SINGLE COIN, MY TEAM SIZE IS UP TO 300, I DEPOSITED 2BTC 7 DAYS BEFORE THIS STUPID ICO STARTED

AND THIS USELESS HBC MOD WHO RUNS THIS THREAD CANNOT HAVE THE DECENCY TO ASSIST PROPERLY.

I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY BTC YOU THIEVES!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 05:08:45 PM
SOLD OUT AFTER 46 SECONDS

Congratulations to the lucky people and welcome on board!
HBC will go thourgh the roof within the next weeks and month so everybody be ready for an amazing time!

Thank you folks
[/quote]

Very well done homeblockoin. Look at what you do to fair supportes of your project... You dont deserve anything good ....
Btw you saying - if 5,000 press refresh. This forum (bitcointalk) has much much more than 500,000 users and they press submit every second. Is it lagging ? NO !!!!!! Cuz bitcointalk respects their users
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 09, 2017, 05:08:23 PM
Buy a better server. that has more capacity!!! Doing this kind of laggy ICO is UNRESPECTFULL TO ALL YOUR HOLDERS AND COMMUNITY !!!!

And make sell amount higher , at least 2-3 milliones !!! IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY ANYTHING !!!

Buy a better server. that has more capacity!!! Doing this kind of laggy ICO is UNRESPECTFULL TO ALL YOUR HOLDERS AND COMMUNITY !!!!

And make sell amount higher , at least 2-3 milliones !!! IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY ANYTHING !!!

[size9pt]Buy a better server. that has more capacity!!! Doing this kind of laggy ICO is UNRESPECTFULL TO ALL YOUR HOLDERS AND COMMUNITY !!!!

[/size]
Hi my friend come on yesterday you could get some, but we are sorry that it was not possible today for you. We got new and quicker servers but there are just too many people on it :/ Keep your good work up Smiley
November 09, 2017, 05:07:42 PM
As usual server error and no HBC
Activity: 8
November 09, 2017, 05:07:14 PM
8 open tabs.. 8 fails. like i said earlier.. when you have a POS server this is bound to happ. SCAM
Activity: 34
November 09, 2017, 05:05:49 PM
FKICNG SCAMMERS
ITS 5 DAYS 5!!! DAYS!!!! UNREAL TO BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!1
RETURN MY BITCOINS I FCKED YOUR FAMILY BITCHES
November 09, 2017, 05:05:39 PM
Dont you see it makes many people angry !! YOU DOING THIS 6th time.
Activity: 114
November 09, 2017, 05:05:09 PM
Yes, i just got 250 coins. I have 2250 coins hehehehe
Activity: 42
November 09, 2017, 05:05:04 PM
Bought coins today again. Yes was some 503 errors, but my request came to the database.
November 09, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

Activity: 4
November 09, 2017, 05:04:08 PM
Уpa я втopoй paз yжe cмoг кyпить мoнeты! xoтя выдaлo oшибкy чтo cepвep нe paбoтaeт
Activity: 90
November 09, 2017, 05:03:29 PM
SOLD OUT AFTER 46 SECONDS

HBC will go thourgh the roof within the next weeks and month so everybody be ready for an amazing time!

Thank you folks

This is worrisome and you guys are assholes for keeping this system like this. Seriously? I just sent $300 worth of btc over and with 503 ERRORs, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get a transaction in.

No I don't want to pay $2 to someone that won't probably give me my coins. I don't trust cats like that.

But you're a dick for keeping this system this way.
Activity: 98
November 09, 2017, 05:03:00 PM
god damn...instant server error when i click buy. LOL how do people click so fast!? what is ur internet speed!?!?!?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 05:02:54 PM
OMG i've purchased some from the sixth attempt/ Fuck this shit/

For MOTHERRUSSIA!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 09, 2017, 05:01:18 PM
SOLD OUT AFTER 36 SECONDS

Thank you folks
Activity: 15
November 09, 2017, 05:00:36 PM
Please stop ICO and sell tokens first to participants who has BTC in account by moderate price 1$. So you can save your reputation
Activity: 18
November 09, 2017, 04:59:08 PM
Like yesterday, a great maintenance JUST before the ICO.
Do you guys have any clues how to make it wrong ?

Because you are the best at it right now.
Activity: 9
November 09, 2017, 04:58:06 PM
ALL I get is this.... for the last 20 minutes, whats up!!??

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at backend.homeblockcoin.com Port 80
Activity: 4
November 09, 2017, 04:54:40 PM

Guys, what are the reasons that you did not find the time to connect a new server? the site lies !!! I'm the fifth day I can not buy damn coins! I understand you are already packing suitcases with money, since you shit on people who invested in your project money.

------
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at Port 80
Jump to: