Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 354. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 05:21:01 PM
Why do not you lock up user registration and let those who have not bought have more opportunities?
New user registration key and ban those who have bought HBC!
So that is fair, everyone has the opportunity to buy them!

a good idea about closing the registration. There are enough registered people to finish ico
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 05:20:46 PM
no, its not that many daily visitors  - 3325 daily unique visitors HuhHuhHuh?

http://backend.homeblockcoin.com.hypestat.com/

why the server issues?
Activity: 4
November 09, 2017, 05:20:40 PM
We got new and quicker servers but there are just too many people on it :/
You have to make another queue system - DO NOT make people send requests simultaneously!!!!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 09, 2017, 05:19:58 PM
i bought some! now i have 3100!!!!!
You will have a fantastic Christmas time my friend! Thank you very much and Congratulations from the whole HBC - TEAM !
Thanks!

People sitting NIGHTS TO TRY BUY SOMETHING and they got none. You simple don't care about that otherwise you would buy a better server and increase sell amount long long ago, but its 6th round and errors STILL SAME !!! You simple DONT CARE !!!!!! You like big demand on your coin and all you want to do is increase price over and over and keep people being mad angry and unhappy
Calm down people could buy from their smartphone while driving home in their car today so maybe it is your connection too :/ Thanks
Activity: 15
November 09, 2017, 05:19:55 PM
Hey admins HomeBlockCoin, how can I withdraw my BTC without buy any token?
Activity: 63
November 09, 2017, 05:19:04 PM
Why do not you lock up user registration and let those who have not bought have more opportunities?
New user registration key and ban those who have bought HBC!

that's what they did already 2 times.. i don't know what you're doing wrong, i was able to buy HBC 3 times now.. 2nd Day, 3rd Day and today...
Today even on mobilephone.. if i can manage it via cellphone you should be able to do the same..  Huh
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 05:17:59 PM
People sitting NIGHTS TO TRY BUY SOMETHING and they got none. You simple don't care about that otherwise you would buy a better server and increase sell amount long long ago, but its 6th round and errors STILL SAME !!! You simple DONT CARE !!!!!! You like big demand on your coin and all you want to do is increase price over and over and keep people being mad angry and unhappy
Activity: 11
November 09, 2017, 05:17:30 PM
Ban New user registration and ban those who have bought HBC!
Activity: 34
November 09, 2017, 05:16:37 PM
I DONT SLEEP 6 NIGHT IN A ROW
YOUR SITE AND YOUR BUTTONS DONT WORK
YOU SITE ALWAYS DOWN
RETURN MY BITCOINS
WHAT THE HELL WHERE IS FORUM ADMINISTRATION
Homeblockcoin.com
November 09, 2017, 05:16:09 PM
8 open tabs.. 8 fails. like i said earlier.. when you have a POS server this is bound to happ. SCAM
We pay about 6,500$ for our servers so they are pretty strong and stable but when there are som many people on it :/ But look we were sold out in 36 seconds so many people got a good connection, not everything is our fail.

JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE GET THESE COINS, THESE ASSHOLES KEEP CONTINUING THE ICO WITH CRAPPY SERVERS
AND INCREASE THE PRICE DAILY

DAY 6 I HAVE NOT MANAGED TO GET A SINGLE COIN, MY TEAM SIZE IS UP TO 300, I DEPOSITED 2BTC 7 DAYS BEFORE THIS STUPID ICO STARTED

AND THIS USELESS HBC MOD WHO RUNS THIS THREAD CANNOT HAVE THE DECENCY TO ASSIST PROPERLY.

I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY BTC YOU THIEVES!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Read my answer above it is not on our servers anymore check your internet connection as we were sold out in 36 seconds today. We are glad you deposited and want to join, we try to make it fine for anybody and it is not fair to blame us for our work here, we always answer and be polite to anybody.

i had like 0.002 BTC left. and i was able to buy 1 HBC while driving home in my car..
capture was a little scarry, to click the cars in the pictures, but it worked..   Grin
Do not buy HBC and drive Tongue Congratulation to you, well done !!!
Activity: 98
November 09, 2017, 05:15:24 PM
i bought some! now i have 3100!!!!!
Activity: 63
November 09, 2017, 05:15:02 PM
i had like 0.002 BTC left. and i was able to buy 1 HBC while driving home in my car..
capture was a little scarry, to click the cars in the pictures, but it worked..   Grin
November 09, 2017, 05:13:53 PM
???I can not buy 5 nights. I stopped playing Embarrassed
The same 5 nights and no HBC
November 09, 2017, 05:13:29 PM
УЖACHAЯ opгaнизaция!
Haфигa издeвaтьcя нaд нapoдoм?!???   Кyчa cидит пo нoчaм и зaйти нe мoжeт, a вы вcё paдyeтecь "пpoдaнo зa 36 ceкyнд". ИДИOTИЗM!!!!!
Cдeлaйтe oчepeдь пo вpeмeни ввoдa дeнeг в cиcтeмy и нe мyчaйтe вcex. Этo пpocтo жecть.

***************AUTO TRANSLATE ***********
A HORRIBLE organization!
Why to scoff at the people?! Huh Many people sits at night and can not go, and you are happy "sold for 36 seconds." IDIOCY!!!!!
Make a queue on the time of entering money into the system and do not torment everyone.
Activity: 19
November 09, 2017, 05:13:13 PM
THE SIMPLE FACT THAT WE CANNOT WITHDRAW OUR BTC WHEN WE WANT MAKES THIS EVEN MORE SCAMMY. WHY HOLD ME HOSTAGE AND HOLD MY BTC?? ABSOLUTE NO REASON.
Activity: 5
November 09, 2017, 05:13:03 PM
Buy a better server. that has more capacity!!! Doing this kind of laggy ICO is UNRESPECTFULL TO ALL YOUR HOLDERS AND COMMUNITY !!!!

And make sell amount higher , at least 2-3 milliones !!! IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY ANYTHING !!!

Buy a better server. that has more capacity!!! Doing this kind of laggy ICO is UNRESPECTFULL TO ALL YOUR HOLDERS AND COMMUNITY !!!!

And make sell amount higher , at least 2-3 milliones !!! IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY ANYTHING !!!

[size9pt]Buy a better server. that has more capacity!!! Doing this kind of laggy ICO is UNRESPECTFULL TO ALL YOUR HOLDERS AND COMMUNITY !!!!

[/size]
Hi my friend come on yesterday you could get some, but we are sorry that it was not possible today for you. We got new and quicker servers but there are just too many people on it :/ Keep your good work up Smiley
Why you are cant doing 1000000 coins or more,why we need suffer? I cant buy anything from start ICO.
November 09, 2017, 05:11:55 PM
Just brought 229 more, it works if you are lucky. Wink
November 09, 2017, 05:11:41 PM
I receive 503 error 5th day in a row at ICO start time.
How can I withdraw by btc? How? Are you rascals? You are holding my btc and you don't give me any chance to withdraw them or to buy coins!
I don't recommend anyone to invest money for this scam - your chances to buy coins are less than 1%!!!
Activity: 1
November 09, 2017, 05:11:12 PM
 ???I can not buy 5 nights. I stopped playing Embarrassed
Activity: 171
November 09, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

[size9pt]Buy a better server. that has more capacity!!! Doing this kind of laggy ICO is UNRESPECTFULL TO ALL YOUR HOLDERS AND COMMUNITY !!!!

[/size]
Hi my friend come on yesterday you could get some, but we are sorry that it was not possible today for you. We got new and quicker servers but there are just too many people on it :/ Keep your good work up Smiley

Its not only about me but about rest people that cannot buy . I do care about them unlike you !!!
Jump to: